Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

horsegirl said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: What happened Mr. Cleaver? Tag Fairy toying with ya?

Ahem... never heard that one before. :rolleyes:

Do you think it's her? Does the TF taunt with shoes with the intent to do psychological damage?

horsegirl said:
That is an odd response. How about "Thanks for reading my trippie everyone!" Geeesh. Forget what I said about being maternal. Methinks you are a brat. :rolleyes: :teeth: :rotfl2:

Awwwww... did I offend you? ;)

RoyalVizier said:

Do you think it's her? Does the TF taunt with shoes with the intent to do psychological damage?

Yes little one. She does. But I am a shrink, so you are in good hands. Bawahhahahahahahahah! :lmao:

RoyalVizier said:
Awwwww... did I offend you? ;)

Yes, and I loved it. :teeth: But try harder next time. I know you can do better.... :thumbsup2

RoyalVizier said:

No, not at all. She's FLIRTING with you!!!!

RoyalVizier said:
How old are you, Horsie?

Look in sher's pixie above. I am the blonde in the middle. You take a guess. ;)

RoyalVizier said:
I say.... (good God almighty I hate this game)... 42.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{slap}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} wrong! :rotfl2:

RoyalVizier said:
Not YOU, Horsie! The Tag Fairy is flirting with me! DUH! Jeesh...

I know! Look at your quote! DUH! Geesh! :rotfl2:

DANGER!!! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!!

The ONLY good answer in this instance would be 20(ish).

Trust Sher!!!!

sheridac said:
DANGER!!! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!!

The ONLY good answer in this instance would be 20(ish).

Trust Sher!!!!

No kidding Sher. Now he is showing his youth! :rotfl2: I shall not forget this. He could at least have said 30 something! :rotfl2:

Being here alone with you and Sher, mixed with the phantom appearance of the shoes has me all confuzzled!!

RoyalVizier said:
Being here alone with you and Sher, mixed with the phantom appearance of the shoes has me all confuzzled!!
RV, you don't like being the chickie buffer??? :teeth:

RoyalVizier said:

You are not alone RV. But for the love of confusion, make sure you are looking at the proper girl. I do not wear purple, okay? :teeth: Black, lots of black!

I'm out, I'm done. I came, I answered the riddle, I read newspapers, I learned about baseball, I was treated very poorly by the Horse and the Sher, and now I'm done.

Until tomorrow ladies... Tschus. :wave2:

Tchuß, Menschen Junges

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter