Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

only the cats were not cats

they were 4 year old girls

blood was involved......

horsegirl said:
Woooohoooooty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's gonna crown me now!?! :rotfl2: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Ahhhhhhhh! This makes about 5 wooooohooooties in a week. I am on a roll! :rotfl:

RoyalVizier said:

Don't be looking for sympathy. You miss the wooohooty for a reason! :rotfl2: ANd you are very offensive. Why are you not over there on the Offensive thread? We need more boys there. And notice I said boys, not men? :rolleyes: I am not a farm animal. I am the prized possession of kings dating back to the pharohs. :teeth:

okay, i feel a smidgen of empathy. it is always sad when a guy does not achieve a woohooty. :lmao:

Congrats, Horsie!!

ridinghorse.gif

horsegirl said:
Stop tooting your own twinkie. And uh huh, RV is your boyfriend....I see all, just like the tag fairy. :rotfl2: And yes, I love our TF but she got it wrong about the unmentionables....and I am not telling specifics...so there. :teeth:

Horsey: again....
IF the tag fairy was wrong about your undies
THEN we could see them

so if we could't see them then the TF is right (and if we couldn't see them because they were in fact at home in the dresser then the TF is still right because we couldn't see them)
if the TF is wrong then we could see them

I know the TF is right. So go ahead and admit it....

Congrats on an Excellent SWOOP and a fine woohooty to boot....
(see true royalty is always gracious)

horsegirl said:
Don't be looking for sympathy. You miss the wooohooty for a reason! :rotfl2: ANd you are very offensive. Why are you not over there on the Offensive thread? We need more boys there. And notice I said boys, not men? :rolleyes: I am not a farm animal. I am the prized possession of kings dating back to the pharohs. :teeth:

okay, i feel a smidgen of empathy. it is always sad when a guy does not achieve a woohooty. :lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

WOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOTY!!

TwinkieMama said:
Horsey: again....
IF the tag fairy was wrong about your undies
THEN we could see them

so if we could't see them then the TF is right (and if we couldn't see them because they were in fact at home in the dresser then the TF is still right because we couldn't see them)
if the TF is wrong then we could see them

I know the TF is right. So go ahead and admit it....

Congrats on an Excellent SWOOP and a fine woohooty to boot....
(see true royalty is always gracious)

Yes he is. We can all learn from him. Typical guy though thinking we were fighting over him. :rolleyes: :teeth: Okay, he is dashing......sorry about your "condition" though, RV.... :rotfl2:

tee hee denise! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

horsegirl said:
Yes he is. We can all learn from him. Typical guy though thinking we were fighting over him. :rolleyes: :teeth: Okay, he is dashing......sorry about your "condition" though, RV.... :rotfl2:

tee hee denise! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

I'm beginning to come to terms that I've never had a wooohoooooty on the riddle. Do you think surgery could correct that? :confused3

RoyalVizier said:
I'm beginning to come to terms that I've never had a wooohoooooty on the riddle. Do you think surgery could correct that? :confused3

Oh dear.....I think you need to ask Lou. He is the tutor magnet and probably can answer better than I.

Well dang. I go out to lunch and miss the Woo Hooty. Oh well....thanks for the after lunch entertainment :rotfl:

And this had me :lmao:
UtahMama said:
OH, and while I've got you....could you contact Fairy Headquarters for me?
The tooth fairy FORGOT to leave Riley (DS6) a dollar under his pillow for losing a tooth (AGAIN!) AND! Last time she gave him a $20 "on accident" because it was dark??? (Which he rubbed in to all his classmates, causing quite a mess!)

I will have to make sure the tooth fairy remembers to keep her contacts in when dishing out the dough at my house someday :rolleyes1 ;) :rotfl:

ETA~Wooo Hooooty!! :banana: :banana:

RoyalVizier said:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Oh dear.....I think you need to ask Lou. He is the tutor magnet and probably can answer better than I. But I am a shrink, and have counseled fellas on such matters..... :rolleyes: :lmao: so pm me if you need psychological support. :rotfl:

i am having serious posting problems all the sudden. have you put a hex on me RV?

horsegirl said:
i am having serious posting problems all the sudden. have you put a hex on me RV?

I just may have.... :stir: I've noticed you've started repeating repeating yourself all of the sudden. ;)

There was a time where I considered using the Sectumsempra against you, but I've decided you're not all that bad after all and went with Imperius instead.

RoyalVizier said:
I just may have.... :stir: I've noticed you've started repeating repeating yourself all of the sudden. ;)

There was a time where I considered using the Sectumsempra against you, but I've decided you're not all that bad after all and went with Imperius instead.

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing I have Dittany in my saddlebags.... and Sectumsempra is better than the Seppeku I contemplated on you, as I am a ninja, not a goblin.....or a witch....

And I am better than not bad. :teeth: People are asking for you on the Offensive thread. I don't know why. You have nothing to do in life right?

Utah- have the tooth fairy leave DS a note saying that the twenty was an advance on all his remaining teeth.... there problem solved and tooth fairy is off the hook till the next child

What did you do Utah to catch the Tag Fairy's eye today?

RV- I am reading your report and therefore getting NOTHING done today (not that your report is nothing, but I am not doing what I should be doing when I am doing what I am)

I avoid the cruise boards because I do not need to get cruise envy- I have 4 kids so I am pretty sure that we will never go on a cruise (imagine the $$$$$ for that!)

Here is one of the many rofl parts:

His Vileness said:
So I was pretty high maintenance getting gussied up for the evening. Cuff links should totally come with an instructions manual. To be completely honest, they ended up staying on the dresser unused. Sure go ahead… call me an unmade bed because I didn’t wear my cuff links. What is the purpose of a cumber bund anyway?

:rotfl2:

but I know the answer:
to catch crumbs..... in the folds...
and ties are long skinny bibs.....

men get all the perks in the fancy dress department

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter