Isn't Boo just so cute! I pointed her out to the girls and they were just all "Meh"

She is ADORABLE!!!!! I'm excited even though your girls weren't :) LOL

Your Inside Out costumes seem perfect for a hot night at the park! I can't imagine that poor Gumby!!

Looks like the candy was plentiful!! How was it packing and flying home with all of that?!

Day Four: "I'm a really good driver!"

So, I left off that we found a new location for the MNSSHP Parade. We all sat down to wait, since the girls were both tired. They both wanted to go back to the hotel. Andy looked at me and asked if it was worth it. I said that, this will be our only chance to see it. So, we decided to tough it out.

Morgan did this for awhile but said she was bored and didn't want to just sit and wait.

So, since Andy waited for a spot last time, I told him to go take Morgan on a ride or two. And I would sit with Gwen. I made Gwen lay her head in my lap and try to sleep. She quickly fell asleep! This is where I was getting REALLY annoyed by people. A family sat next to me which was fine. The spot was clearly for 2 people, but they were a family of 4. And they just kept slowly inching Andy's book bag over to make more room. And then on top of that, people that were leaving the park were literally walking off of the sidewalk into the middle of the road by stepping OVER Gwen. Who does that!?! Why would you step over a sleeping child? Ugh. Luckily the couple that sat down on the other side of me left just enough space between me that Morgan was able to sit back down on that side of me. Andy just stood behind us.

Andy and Morgan went and did Tomorrowland Speedway first. Andy decided to video tape her driving. And all I have to say, is the excitement she had driving is the reason why they keep this ride!

The video is kind of long but Morgan is just smiling the entire time she is driving.

Since there wasn't much of a wait, they went and also did the Tea Cups!

Morgan got her own Cup!

At this point, I had text Andy said he needed to come back, that a) the headless horseman should be coming soon and b) our spot was dwindling fast. So, they headed back my way.

Andy snapped this pic once they got back. Gwen was out! And she isn't one to fall asleep anywhere. Morgan's face is because she wanted to go ride more rides.

Thankfully, we didn't have to wait too much longer before the parade made it to us and we saw this!

I was so happy to see that. Cause it meant that we made it to the parade! I woke Gwen up and it was kind of hard to do. I am not sure if she would have slept through the whole thing or not.

Gwen liked seeing Minnie and friends in there costumes.

I really liked the ghost dancers. (I am sure they have an official name.. )

And the hitchhiking Ghosts Float!

Morgan and Gwen did NOT like them. I think they looked a little too real for them.

Andy really liked the gravediggers. Actually, I think the girls were super impressed by the sparks they made when the rubbed the shovels on the pavement.

And then this section happened....

And I started to wonder what happened to the parade. I mean it was cool to see ClaraBell but it was just a strange part. It just didn't seem to fit.

This was Gwen's favorite part!

She love Wreck-It Ralph.

Then the Villains all started coming, and Morgan and Gwen both were hiding behind me. They did not like that the Villains were able to WALK right up to them....

It didn't help that Cruella came right up to us and made this face.. HA!

Did we like the parade? Was it worth the wait? Andy said he was really glad we said and saw it. So did Morgan. I obviously was.... Gwen.... Well she wasn't willing to give it a thumbs up. I think she is just not a fan of halloween. Oh well...

We were waiting for some of the people to leave. While we were doing that, Morgan told Gwen about how she went a did Tomorrowland Speedway while she slept. By now Gwen had gotten her second wind. So, we said we could try and make it over to the Speedway to do it again. So, that is what we did! We weeded our way over that way!

There was NO wait, as it was getting dangerously close to midnight by now.

Gwen loved driving the cars at night and they had a blast doing so. It was a good way to finish off the night!

At this point, it was like 12:02, so sadly we couldn't squeeze in one more ride. :( But we just slowly made our way out of the park. By then the major crowds were gone, so we were able to walk out nice and lesiurely. I don't think we waited long for a boat back to Wilderness Lodge.

When we got back to the room, it was 12:45... WAAAAAAYYY past the girls bedtime. I wasn't really sure how Morgan was still standing! We came home to these guys.

Mickey is holding the clicker. Wonder what they watched. Gwen thought this was HILARIOUS!!!

And then, of course even though it was so late, they wanted to see how much candy they had collected... You ready for this...

Morgan's face is way to excited about dumping out the candy...

You can see how tired Gwen was in this one..

Just a filly amount of sugar!

One of my favorite pics from the trip!

So much candy, I just can't. We hadn't even had REAL halloween!

It was a good time. And I am really glad we did the party. I probably would have watched the first parade and then the fireworks, and then took advantage of the low crowds for some rides. But I guess there might have been a good chance that we might have left after the fireworks if we had done it that way, I guess... Who knows. We had a good time for sure!

Great update! I'm so glad you made it for the parade. It looked awesome. I love the classic characters in their costumes. Poor girls so tired and bored. And MAN! I'm really impressed with the amount of candy your girls got!

Day Four: Attractions Tally

1. Space Mountain
2. Buzz Lightyear Spin
3. People Mover
4. Dumbo
5. Barnstormer
6. The Voyage of The Little of Mermaid
7. Star Tours
8. Toy Story Mania
9. Fantasmic
10. Test Track
11. Mission Space
12. Journey into Imagination
13. Test Track
14. It's a Small world
15. Tea Party
16. Magic Carpets of Aladdin
17. Pirates of the Caribbean
18. Enchanted Tiki Room
19. Happily Ever After Fireworks
20. Kali River Rapids
21. Dinosaur
22. Triceratop Spin / Primeval Whirl
23. Kilimanjaro Safari
24. Nemo the Musical
25. Rivers of Light
26. Tree of Life Awakenings
27. King Louie Meet n Greet
28. Maharajah Jungle Trek
29: Big Thunder Mountain
30: Tomorrowland Speedway
31: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parade
32: Mickey's Not So Scary Hallow-wishes Fireworks
33: Haunted Mansion
34: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
35: Astro Orbiter

Can we fill out the last 5 rides in the next 2 days?!?

Will we make it to 40 by the end of the trip?

This is where I was getting REALLY annoyed by people. A family sat next to me which was fine. The spot was clearly for 2 people, but they were a family of 4. And they just kept slowly inching Andy's book bag over to make more room. And then on top of that, people that were leaving the park were literally walking off of the sidewalk into the middle of the road by stepping OVER Gwen. Who does that!?! Why would you step over a sleeping child? Ugh. Luckily the couple that sat down on the other side of me left just enough space between me that Morgan was able to sit back down on that side of me. Andy just stood behind us.

Wow! So inconsiderate! I can't believe those people, especially the ones who stepped over poor sleeping Gwen!! :headache: Now I get frustrated when one person sits and claims 10 feet of sidewalk for their giant family of 12, but it's totally normal for a couple of people to save a spot for the 2-3 other people in their family, and it's incredibly rude that people closed in on you.

The video is kind of long but Morgan is just smiling the entire time she is driving.

This is cute! When Morgan says she's not good at this at the beginning of the video, she's right, because NOBODY is good at this! Nathan made fun of me for doing a terrible job driving these on our honeymoon, so I let him take the wheel and then he realized that they're just truly terrible and impossible to drive!

Andy really liked the gravediggers. Actually, I think the girls were super impressed by the sparks they made when the rubbed the shovels on the pavement.

I was impressed by that, too, to be honest! :laughing:

It didn't help that Cruella came right up to us and made this face.. HA!

Hilarious!! But I'm sure a little scary for young kids.

One of my favorite pics from the trip!

Awesome! Looks like even if there were some tired moments, the party ended up being a huge success in the end! Look at all the candy!! :eek:

Day Four: Food

Geyseur Point Breakfast:
(1) Breakfast Box $6.29
(1) Pancakes $8.99 + drink
(1) Egg Wrap $7.99 + drink
(1) Smoked Salmon Bagel Meal $9.99 + drink
(4) Table Service Credits
$42.29

Sanaa Lunch:
(2) Adult Potje Meals $26 each + a drink + Dessert
(1) Kids Shrimp Dinner $12 + drink & Dessert
(1) Kids Naan Dinner $10 + drink & Dessert
(4) Table Service Credits
$117

MHSSHP Snacks:
(1) Soda
(2) Soft Mickey Pretzels w/ one Cheese Dip
(3) Snack Credits
$14.62

Day Two Total: $173.88

Remaining:
(8) Table Service Credits
(17) Counter Service Credits
(28) Snack Credits
$329.19 Remaining

The dinning plan cost us $1,131.67
Day One Total: $225.51
Day Two Total: $725.32
Day Three Total: $222.25

Will we break even?

Glad you stayed for the parade and enjoyed it!! Ending the night with the Speedway sounds fun. You guys got a lot of candy, I'm sure the girls were in heaven!!

We have never done MNSSHP, but I sure would love to someday!! Even though they were dragging by the end of the night it looks like tons of fun was had, especially when they got to enjoy their candy haul :)

I know there are a lot of people who wish Tomorrowland Speedway would be scrapped to make room for something new, but my son adores it, too! He doesn't care that he putt putts along and is clearly driving on a rail. It is the highlight of the trip for him!

Very impressive that you got all the trick or treats spots done and managed to squeeze in some rides! Glad you saw the fireworks, they are great!
I would have liked to have done more rides but it was a lot of fun. And I think we all felt it was worth it.

She is ADORABLE!!!!! I'm excited even though your girls weren't :) LOL
I know. I was def more excited than the girls.

Looks like the candy was plentiful!! How was it packing and flying home with all of that?!
So, I had packed all of our clothes in gallon zip lock bags. So, I used those to pack them away. (Morgan may or may not of sorted all of her candy the next morning) And then I tried my best to put a little in each bag. But I am pretty sure we gained 10-20 pounds just in candy!

I think so. ;)
You would be surprised how hard the last 5 rides were to squeeze in!

Wow! So inconsiderate! I can't believe those people, especially the ones who stepped over poor sleeping Gwen!! :headache: Now I get frustrated when one person sits and claims 10 feet of sidewalk for their giant family of 12, but it's totally normal for a couple of people to save a spot for the 2-3 other people in their family, and it's incredibly rude that people closed in on you.
It's really why I hate the parades. I love the parades themselves. I miss having fastpasses for both the parades and fireworks.

This is cute! When Morgan says she's not good at this at the beginning of the video, she's right, because NOBODY is good at this!
They really just loved driving so much. It might have been the first time that they both were tall enough to drive themselves.

Hilarious!! But I'm sure a little scary for young kids.
I love the photo.

Look at all the candy!! :eek:
So much candy!

Ending the night with the Speedway sounds fun. You guys got a lot of candy, I'm sure the girls were in heaven!!
They were, although, we STILL have candy at home from this!!!! The amount of skittles was silly...

I know there are a lot of people who wish Tomorrowland Speedway would be scrapped to make room for something new, but my son adores it, too! He doesn't care that he putt putts along and is clearly driving on a rail. It is the highlight of the trip for him!
Right! It's just a shame that you sound like you are riding on a lawn mower... I mean really...

I totally fell off the face of the earth! Trip looks like so much fun! You guys did some long days/nights there. I can’t wait until E can go all day at the park!

And your next trip is coming up fast! I’m trying to be here’s more and keep up! Maybe even update my own TR...

Oh my...you weren't kidding on the amount of candy!

And Clarabell Cow, I can't get over that!! :rotfl2:

Sounds like a great night even though the girls got tired and you got done late. The lines for the rides were short, you got to see the parade, and you came out with a literal mountain of candy!

39024074314_bc52f89b07_z.jpg
:scared1:

This is an AWESOME picture!!! :thumbsup2

We had a good time for sure!
I'm so glad! Boo To You is something I really, really want to see ::yes::

That is such a great picture of the girls with all their candy. Kind of sums up a visit to MNSSHP!

Ugh, that sidewalk story is the reason I get so stressed holding spots for people. Other guests can be so rude sometimes! If there's not room when you sat down, don't try and make some more.

Morgan looked so happy driving on the Speedway! Glad you were able to take both back for another turn before the party ended.

Hello Everyone! Happy Sunday!

My goal today, is to do as little as possible... Of course that probably means starting to pull out some stuff for our trip. But we will see! I am getting SUPER excited for our trip, only 10 days! This week is going to be a long one. Andy had a busy work week and my client that I work with primarily has had a lot of changes, so I have a feeling my week may be crazy as well.

I was looking at my pictures for the last two days, we they do seem to be less and less each day... I think I do this each time. I start out all gang-ho and slowly take less and less.

Day Five: Back to Animal Kingdom!

So, I knew we would need to take it easy this morning. That the late night we would need time to sleep in and chill for awhile. So, our first fastness wan't till the afternoon. I had gone on and tried to change one of our fast passes to Kali River Rapids for Gwen. I was able to get one, I am not sure what I changed. We also had Flight of Passage Fast Passes today!

We all woke up around 9:00, not too late. But we are just not late sleepers but it was later than usual for us, for sure. Especially, for being at Disney! Tinkerbell left the girls (and me) some cute hair ties today!

@ArielSRL shared them on facebook and I went on Etsy and ordered them almost immediately. Aren't they cute? Sadly my hair it kind of too short for me to use it. The girls thought they were cute but I think so tired to kind of care at the moment.

I headed downstairs with Gwen to grab some breakfast to eat in the room. I think I dragged her all the way over to Geyseur Point. I wanted that smoked salmon bagel again! I ordered that and an order of the Season Fresh Fruit Platter since at this point, we had counter service credits to burn! And Andy didn't want breakfast this morning. No pictures... Sorry...

After we got my food, we went into Roaring Fork and got the girls..... wait for it.... a Bacon Donut.... and a Cinnamon Roll. We went back to the room and had breakfast, watched a little tv, and started to pack up. (Tomorrow we were flying home :( ) The girls wanted to swim one last time, so I sent them down with Andy to swim, while I showered and packed up some more stuff.

We could see the pool from our room, so I snapped a picture of the girls at the top of the waterslide.

They are the two tiny dots... Ha..

After a short swim, they came back up and showered and we got ready to head out for the day. I want to say we took an uber again this morning. I think because it was later in the day, we just didn't want to waste time waiting. And THIS time our uber dropped us off in the right place! Right in front of the entrance! It was great!

We made it here around 1:15! No stroller today, the girls were in better spirits today than last time.

We stopped in the gift shop right when you get in. I think looking for water... But we checked out the march while in there. I saw this and wished that the girls were still little enough to play with it!

I love it!!!! Maybe when my nephew gets bigger...

First point of business today was Flight of Passage! We had fast passes at 1:55 - 2:55. And really that was the goal, to get to AK in time for the fast passes. We had a little bit of time before the ride. So, we headed into Pandora and poked around the gift shop. Since we had been in here the other day, Morgan and Gwen knew that they wanted to make necklaces for there (1) thing.

They have this station in the gift shop to build you own necklace, there was a set price for certain combination of beads or you could build a -la-cart and probably spend a fortune. So, we told them, they could make one using the set price...

Morgan's design before she put it on a necklace strand.

I think it was (1) Gem/stone, (2) Big Beads and then (6) small beads.

Morgan's final product. I am pretty sure Morgan did hers literally 4 or 5 times before she decided exactly what she wanted.

And Gwen's as well. Both girls didn't get anything yesterday with the party. We didn't really look around too much. So, they had an extra "thing" to burn today. And Morgan had been eyeing some stones/gems as well. So, she picked out 3 stones as well.

She was SUPER excited about these. She thought they were just the best! She has them next to her bed at home.

And Gwen was debating on getting one of the stuffed horses from the movie. But since she hasn't seen the movie, we said why don't you wait and see if they liked the ride before buying it. We told her we would come back if she still wanted it after the ride.

With there selections made we went to check out. The guy checking us out was super nice. He had a long conversation with the girls about the lava lamps that they had behind the cashiers. He even let the girls come around the back and look at them up close. We did not buy one, they were SUPER $$$$$. But he was really great with them.

It was CRAZY busy in the store today! We could barely get OUT of the store...

Next we headed to Fight of Passage! I think we had to wait like 2 minutes for our time slot to who up. The line was out of the que line today. So, we were glad that we had fast passes. I think the girl get a HUGE kick out of using fast pass in lines like that!.

We headed in with no problems and got into our groups. The girls got a kick out of the whole pre show stuff. Gwen almost didn't get scanned. She was only half standing on her circle and being so short. I had to shift her over a bit. But don't fear, she was scanned and approved to go!

I wasn't really sure what to expect. I had heard how great it was and all but until you ride it, I feel like it is hard to image what it is like...

We all LOVED it! Morgan and Gwen were so so so excited when we got off the ride. It was a good ride length, I kept thinking this is going to be the end and it would keep going. We all fit on the ride just fine. i wasn't sure how Morgan and Gwen would fit on the ride being kids... I think the CM might have pushed Gwen's back things a little to make sure she was snug. But that was it. And I don't think the girls had any issues with the glasses.

It was amazing and the girls wanted to ride it again but... as you all know, the line never got short... at all...

The ride of course dumps you out in the gift shop. Of course... Which kind of makes it crazy in there. Gwen decided she def wanted her horse... So, Andy got in line with Gwen to buy that and Morgan and I went out to get drinks!

This picture was taken laster when we had dinner but here is Gwen with her horse. I am sure there is a real name for this blue horse, but she loved it.

I waited in a LONG line for these drinks this time. It was slow moving, especially since they don't serve much. But I really wanted another Mo'Hara Margarita and Morgan wanted another Night Blossom.

Once we got our drinks, we headed out of Pandora and the craziness! It was so busy in there! Too busy. I hope it does settle down a bit soon. I think it would be so much more enjoyable if it wasn't a mad house in that area!

Up Next Bugs and more more Rapids!

Last edited:
So exciting that you're getting so close to your trip! Have an amazing time!

Your Tink gifts with the hair bows were super cute! That's one thing I miss about having longer hair...being able to wear cute accessories like that. Fortunately I have lots of mouse ears to keep me satisfied.

I get Morgan's fascination with the gem stones. I used to love collecting rocks and crystals at her age. I still have most of them somewhere.

I'm not surprised that everyone loved FOP, but still glad it was a hit! Gwen's little horse is cute :)

Day Five: Kali River WET!!!!

After Pandora, we decided to do It's tough to be a Bug. There was no wait, other than just waiting for the show before you to finish. And we needed some new rides to add to our attraction list! We did have to wait a little bit. But I took some pictures while we waited. I think we had to finish our drinks as well.

We always get a kick out of the giant ball of dung...

And this poster. Pretty sure I take a picture of it every time we ride the ride....

Waiting is hard....

And you always need a bug glasses pic!

Or two...

We like It's tough to be a Bug. It's def not our favorite but it's cute. I wouldn't be sad if they said they were going to replace it, but it's cool being able to go inside the tree of life and all.

After this, we found another Wilderness Explorer location, so we stopped and the girls got another sticker in there book. Gwen didn't have her book, so the CM was nice enough to just give her the sticker to put in later. Once that was done, we headed towards our next fastness.... Kali River Rapids! Gwen was sooooo excited!

A couple more pics of the que....

We didn't wait too long and we were on the ride AGAIN. There was lots of talk about where everyone would sit. For maximum wetness....

Would we get get wet? Would the girls get wet?!?!

They just love this ride!

The boy next to Morgan was totally an awkward teen boy. It was pretty funny. He was not feeling the splashing and parents having fun in front of him... Kind of funny.

We got a little wet this time and the girls wanted to ride again. The wait wasn't bad at this time of the day and we had time before our dinner reservation, so we said we could go again. BAD IDEA!!!!!

A certain someone in our party ended up REALLY WET!!!! We waited a little longer than I wanted but it wasn't bad. Want to know who was the lucky winner?!?!

Soaked to the bone!

The girls not so much...

This was great fun for the girls. It felt good since it was so hot out. But..... we were headed directly to dinner after this...

Kali River Rapids was solidified as Gwen's new favorite ride. (she is going to be so disappointed to know that it is down for refurbishment when we go.) After our second ride on Kali, we had to hurry over to our reservation at Yak & Yeti. Andy looked at the shirts at the little store between the two. He kind of wanted to change his shirt. But he didn't see any he liked enough so decided to tough it out. (Also, a bad idea!) I was secretly bummed, they had a cute cup that I wanted but I was only going to get it if Andy decided to get a shirt. So I put it back. Maybe I will grab it this time.

I am going to stop here, kind of a short post but I need to do some things... you know, real life things... But I do hope to get another post in today. There is football to be watched and that makes for good posting time. And I really think I can finish this trip report up before we leave!

Up next Dinner at Yak & Yeti!

Last edited:
I totally fell off the face of the earth! Trip looks like so much fun! You guys did some long days/nights there. I can’t wait until E can go all day at the park!
Welcome back!!!! The holidays really took everyone away from here in some shape and form... We all get it.

Oh my...you weren't kidding on the amount of candy!
NOPE! Andy stopped about 3/4 of the way through on getting candy. My book bag was sooooo heavy carrying all that candy around.

The lines for the rides were short, you got to see the parade, and you came out with a literal mountain of candy!
It really is all about what you want to make the party into. For sure

Boo To You is something I really, really want to see ::yes::
It was good. Not my favorite, But it was def worth seeing!

Ugh, that sidewalk story is the reason I get so stressed holding spots for people. Other guests can be so rude sometimes! If there's not room when you sat down, don't try and make some more.
Normally we don't do that for just these reasons but this whole trip was just different for us.

Morgan looked so happy driving on the Speedway! Glad you were able to take both back for another turn before the party ended.
She really was. And Gwen was super jealous that she didn't get to do it. It all worked out in the end.

Your Tink gifts with the hair bows were super cute! That's one thing I miss about having longer hair...being able to wear cute accessories like that. Fortunately I have lots of mouse ears to keep me satisfied.
I am brainstorming how I can get it to work this trip. And I think I will probably get new ears on this trip. I have a feeling Andy is going to be annoyed when I pack ALL of our ears... oops.

I get Morgan's fascination with the gem stones. I used to love collecting rocks and crystals at her age. I still have most of them somewhere.
I wouldn't be surprised if she try to add to her collection this trip. I do like that they are finding other things to get than plush. They have so many! It's silly. So, it's nice that there are other things they can get.

Day Five: Conquoring Everest!

When we got to the waiting area for Yak & Yeti, it was packed in the lobby! Luckily we didn't have to wait too long. Once we were inside in the cold, Andy was already freezing! We were sat upstairs by a window. It was a great spot to people watch.

We ordered some drinks and an appetizer since we were STARVING by now. We had skipped lunch and were def hungry!

I ordered these 2 lovely drinks:

Everest Refresher
Sparkling Water with Cucumber, Passion Fruit, or Desert Pear Flavors
I chose Desert Pear flavor. And it was really good. Morgan was able to get one as well with her kid meal and she picked Passion Fruit.

Pink Himalayan
Tanqueray, Gin, Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice, Passion Fruit and Lemon Grass Flavors, Salt Rim
This was just ok. It was a little strong for my liking and I actually don't like a salted rim, which I should have asked them to skip but didn't... It was good. Just not one I am dreaming about getting again.

For an appetizer we ordered:
Dim Sum Basket
Pork pot stickers, shrimp siu mai, cha su bao and pork siu mai steamed on a banana leaf, soy lime dipping sauce

This was all very good! The girls love pot stickers so, they grabbed those. They also liked the Shrimp siu mai... They did not like the Steamed buns... But the appetizer hit the spot and tied us over till our food came.

Our main meals came next. Andy and I decided to split two things:
Korean BBQ Ribs
Half rack of slow roasted St. Louis pork ribs, zesty BBQ sauce, crispy shoestring fries, kimchi slaw.

They were good. Not great and not terrible. Just good. I did like the BBQ sauce on them and the BBQ sauce on the fries was kind of good. I didn't try the Kimchi Slaw, I am NOT a fan of Kimchi!

And a special of the day: Buffalo Shrimp Tacos.

These look WAY better than they tasted! They were super salty and dry! Boo. I was so looking forward to them. We ate them just fine, but they sounded and looked so much better than they actually were.

Pretty that Morgan got a Cheeseburger here and Gwen got Mini Corn Dog Bites. That they ate all of and said tasted good. No pictures, sorry. But pretty sure they both looked like well, what you would image with both.

But then it was time for Desert and half the reason that I wanted to come here!!! I wanted to try these Cream Cheese Wontons!!!! I guess I was too excited when they came, because I didn't take a picture of them... I think we ordered 2 of them and the girls got ice cream... I have to say the kid desserts at some places is kind of lame...

Ok, don't hate me... I didn't like them... The cream cheese inside needed to be a little sweeter for me. But I am not a huge cheesecake fan. So, that might have something to do with it. Andy and Morgan LOVED them... Gwen and I pretty much ate the strawberries and the drizzle that came with the wontons. That was Delish! I could of just had that and been happy. We were stuffed by that point anyway!

The girls had been watching people waiting to be called by this statue directly below from us. And Gwen really wanted to get a picture by it. But when we went down there were people waiting in the spot Gwen wanted to do it at. And I said that we could just take the picture on the other side... This was apparently NOT acceptable..

This is the best picture I got. Sigh... We left the area with Gwen all angry and then 10 feet away we found a bubble cart and were able to get Gwen a refill on her bubble wand. And she was magically happy again!

We had serious business to take care of next! On our last trip, Gwen was too short to ride Everest. She was super sad about it. But they gave her a card that said she would use the fastness line when we was tall enough. (Which I forgot to bring this trip!) But she was super excited to give it a try. And Morgan HATED it when we went the first time. But she said she was try it again if Gwen was going on it.

We measured Gwen for good measure! Well above the height needed! Woo Hoo!

Morgan was super nervous about going on the ride again, but i was excited that we were all going to get to ride together!

Andy and Morgan got there names on the ads in the que. Which was fun. You have to pay attention to it. I can see a lot of people totally missing it!

There was a lot of "discussion" over who got to ride with me on the ride. Morgan really wanted to go with me since she was not so sure of going on the ride. And of course, Gwen also wanted to ride with me since it was her first time. We managed to get Morgan to agree on Gwen getting the first round. So, how did the girls like it?

This is Gwen's poker face that isn't really a poker face... She HATED it!!!! I think it was mostly the new yeti that kind of hangs down that she didn't like. But I think she also liked it deep down..

Morgan on the other hand LOVED IT!!!! She got off jumping up and down and saying how amazing it was!

She wanted to go again with me this time and the wait time was like 20 minutes (I think). So we said we could, but Gwen wasn't so sure she wanted to ride again. After much talking, we convinced her that Andy would tell her when to close her eyes for the yeti. So, we got in line to ride again!

We chatted with a woman and her daughter while in line. The que here was great as well! Did I take pictures... I did but they all didn't come out great, so I will spare you all. The woman was saying that they always come this time of year and this was the busiest she had ever seen it. Which I was guessing was the case, I had always heard that it was dead in September and it was NOT that. We both decided that it was because of the hurricane, a lot of people probably pushed there vacation back a week. But who knows...

The wait was probably 20 minutes exactly but soon we were here ready to ride again!

The adults might have been more excited than the kids...

Gwen was in pretty good spirits for going a second time! I think she was saying something here about us being embarrassing in the picture above. ...

The ride the second time was just as good as the first time! I think Gwen liked it a little better but maintained her stance that she didn't like it... Stubborn little thing!

After this, we were talking about what we wanted to do. Gwen wanted to ride Dinosaur again but it was going the wrong direction. We wanted to walk through Pandora on the way out to see it lit up. And then Morgan remembered that she wanted to do the Safari at night! So, we headed that way.

We stopped in Zuri's Sweet Shop. I wanted to burn some snack credits! Morgan and Gwen wanted to do those powdered Sugar Sticks. And the medium size was considered a snack credit so we said go for it. They started filling them up and Morgan filled her with too much of one flavor and she was getting upset about it. I wasn't really sure what to do. So, I told her she was out of luck. But a CM happened to come over ask how we were doing. Morgan told her her delima and the CM just told her to start a new one. She hung out with us and talked to the girls about all the flavors and stuff. And helped them fill up there tubes. And then I let the girls pick something from the bakery area. Again the cast member talked to them about all the different choices. I honestly don't remember what they picked out. I want to say animal shaped cookies? Andy picked something as well. And i grabbed a couple bags of snack credit worthy candy. Probably gummy bugs, they are surprisingly really good!

We traded in 2 Counter Service Credits for 6 Snacks! I had asked earlier in the day if I could do that at the Pandora Store but they said that they could not do that here. But directed me to Zuri's. So, just so you folks know... Not sure why all places can't do it... Which it was a bit to get them to convert the counter service to snack credits! And thank goodness that CM was there. She helped the folks working figure it out.

Once that was all settled we headed out and towards the Safari! We ran into another CM on our way, I am not sure why, but we ended up stopping and talking to her as well. She was really nice and told us to have a great time on the Safari. There was NO one around this area. I assume everyone was in Pandora or Rivers of Light.

We walked on the Safari and were off on our really dark ride. I have NO pictures worth posting here. It was dark and my phone camera wasn't doing well with it. It was fun. But REALLY dark! As everyone has said. Morgan was super happy to have done it. But I def don't think we need to do it again unless it was like this night, with no wait and why not? right?

After our ride in the dark we headed up to Pandora to see all of the Bioluminous.

It was cool to see, but I don't think we were over wow'd by it.

It was def checking out.

The girls were more impressed by my backpack and all things that were glowing that should have been glowing... Ha.

We headed out for the night. We wanted to get on a bus before the Rivers of Light folks started streaming out. I don't think we waited too too long. And I don't remember anything super eventful about the ride back. When we got back to the room, the girls found this...

This was even more funny than the night before! They loved it.

It was another good day. A bit more relaxing day at Animal Kingdom than there first. But a good one!

Up next, our last day. :(

Last edited:
Day Five: Attractions Tally

1. Space Mountain
2. Buzz Lightyear Spin
3. People Mover
4. Dumbo
5. Barnstormer
6. The Voyage of The Little of Mermaid
7. Star Tours
8. Toy Story Mania
9. Fantasmic
10. Test Track
11. Mission Space
12. Journey into Imagination
13. Test Track
14. It's a Small world
15. Tea Party
16. Magic Carpets of Aladdin
17. Pirates of the Caribbean
18. Enchanted Tiki Room
19. Happily Ever After Fireworks
20. Kali River Rapids
21. Dinosaur
22. Triceratop Spin / Primeval Whirl
23. Kilimanjaro Safari
24. Nemo the Musical
25. Rivers of Light
26. Tree of Life Awakenings
27. King Louie Meet n Greet
28. Maharajah Jungle Trek
29: Big Thunder Mountain
30: Tomorrowland Speedway
31: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parade
32: Mickey's Not So Scary Hallow-wishes Fireworks
33: Haunted Mansion
34: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
35: Astro Orbiter
36: Flight of Passage
37: It's Tough to be a Bug
38: Everest

Can we manage 2 NEW rides in our last day!?!?!

Will we make it to 40 by the end of the trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter