I am such a child--I LOVE those little glow clips!! We have a lot of them, but didn't have a Pascal yet. When I saw they had them at Trattoria al Forno this trip, I said "my son" really wanted to have one, and our waitress brought it clipped to my Peach Bellini LOL

The bread service definitely looks like something I'd get into even though I don't know if I would order anything more adventurous than the pizza. I'm with Gwen on this one!! .....actually, her plate at Tusker House looked quite similar to mine, though I did have a "grown up" plate there, too! Hahaha!

Now I was the opposite! I'm a pretty mild kinda girl, so I wouldn't go near the jalapeño one, but I tried the garlic one and liked it okay! I guess maybe because we roast cloves of garlic sometimes for crackers/bread, so I wasn't put off by eating a whole love of garlic at once, etc. (P.S. I totally recommend that by the way if you haven't done it before! Roasting garlic is easy and it really mellows it out! Delish!)
My sister in-law is the same. I think they say there are some people that Cilantro literally tastes like Soap to them! I will have to try the garlic next time...

I haven't tried the butter chicken, but I'm not surprised you say that! I expect they probably do that on purpose because butter chicken is something most people are familiar with and they think that probably the people without much experience with Indian food who don't have very developed palates will probably order that? Too bad though since there are people like you guys who will order it and will know how it should taste if it were more authentic. :(
I am not surprised, Indian can be super spicy and I know that. It's why I should have picked something slightly different.

We'll be there from the 26th to the 31st. We've got a 7pm flight that night.
Oh man! So close. Maybe we will pass each other in the airport! I think we land around 5:00.

I am such a child--I LOVE those little glow clips!! We have a lot of them, but didn't have a Pascal yet. When I saw they had them at Trattoria al Forno this trip, I said "my son" really wanted to have one, and our waitress brought it clipped to my Peach Bellini LOL
Ha! I have to admit, I do too. I was just waiting for the flower one in Animal Kingdom...

The bread service definitely looks like something I'd get into even though I don't know if I would order anything more adventurous than the pizza. I'm with Gwen on this one!! .....actually, her plate at Tusker House looked quite similar to mine, though I did have a "grown up" plate there, too! Hahaha!
Bread Service is def ok for everyone! If you go, I would recommend the Chicken Tandori. It's basically marinated Chicken, not spicy at all. And I think they service it on naan at Sanaa.

Glad to see you all finally made it to Sanaa. Isn't the bread service a thing of wonder? And so glad t see you got your plates for Christmas, though I had to giggle a little that you were looking for your own present. Thanks for the recipe, I'm totally going to steal that and impress the fam with some bread service one day.

With so much good Indian food by you, I can see how Sanaa entrees could be a bit underwhelming. We have a handful, but its nothing I've eaten a ton of so Sanna hits the proverbial spot for me. We have much larger Pakistani and Afghan communities, which is how i knew the naan and chick peas were legit!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

We had a warm Friday, just to make the dip back down into coldness that much worse! Sigh... BUT we are down to 16 days before we head to Disney! I am just hoping that it isn't too cold when we are there. I took advantage of the sale Disney Store was having this weekend and ordered myself a zip up hoodie, so that I can switch up my hoodies (assuming I need one everyday!)

Day Four: Pre-Party for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

So, I left off that we were settling the bill at Sanaa. Andy asked if we wanted to take a Lyft over or the bus. I said that we should go out and see what they are saying for the wait. So, we headed out to the busses and it said 10 minutes. So, we decided to wait. I think we ended up waiting 15 minutes but it wasn't bad. As the bus pulled up it started raining. And I was a little worried how this would effect the evening. It took FOREVER to get over to Magic Kingdom! BUT as the bus was pulling in, the rain stopped! We were a little later than I wanted to be but the rain had stopped, so I took it as a win!

This was our first party ever, and I didn't really know what to expect. I had been following the MNSSHP thread and everyone was talking about having a plan and everything. But I knew we weren't going to want to wait in line for any of the characters, and I just couldn't wrap my head around a plan. So, I just decided we would go with the flow! So, how did we fair?

We got into the park and were directed to the new side walkway around 4:50. (like I said later than I had wanted but it was ok)

We had the girls pose by one of the Halloween decorations. They were trying to do there best Disguist and Joy "faces". We got our trick or treat bags and our first candy!

We had a fastness for Haunted Mansion, so we headed over that way first! Gwen didn't want to ride, she doesn't really like it, she says it's too scary. Andy wanted to make her but I didn't want her to be in a bad mood for the rest of the trip, so I sent Andy and Morgan in, and then I said Morgan could use Gwen's band and come with me after.

While Andy and Morgan rode, Gwen and I went into Memento Mori and poked around. I had never actually been into the store. I loved all of the merchandise but nothing that I would actually buy. I think we went to the bathroom as well, and then just waited. Andy and Morgan came back, and we switched. Morgan and I went in and Andy and Gwen just hung out. I took a bunch of photos on the ride but none came out clear... You all know what the ride looks like, right?

While we were riding, Andy took these beauties of Gwen.

Haunted Mansion was great as always, but it did take forever with us have to switch. We also had a fastness for Seven Dwarfs Mine train, so we headed over to that next!

Andy took a bunch of selfies of us on the ride. The girls got to ride together again, which was still super exciting. When they lined us up Andy and I ended up in front of them and they were in a different car. So, when we loaded in, the CM assumed that the couple behind Morgan and Gwen were there parents... It was kind of funny. The couple was just line aahhh no... It was all fine, the CM asked there ages and they were good to go!

This was the best selfie of the batch. And one of my favorite pics from the trip!

This one is a little blurry but I like our faces...

And in this one, you can see Gumby was on our ride! I don't know how that person was wearing that costume! It was way too hot for that.

SDMT was fun as always! It was a little after 6 at this point, and I wanted to get our picture on Main Street before the official party started and before we got too tired. So, we headed to Main Street to do that. At this point the girls kept asking when the party started and when they could start trick or treating...

I am just going to say, we are the WORST at these pictures... They are always just ok...

I never like them. We always look so awkward...

Which is why I like this one better. The CM told us to look scared. Which I think we did badly but I still like it better.

Once we got that out of the way, we were free to just have fun. It was about 6:20 now, And I can't remember if we had a third fast pass or not. I want to say that we did not. I think when DH had called he was only able to do 2, which was fine. The girls wanted to ride Big Thunder Mountain, and the wait must not have been long. So we headed over there.

We def didn't wait too long, and when we got to the front Gwen asked if we could sit in the front. Which the CM was glad to do.

And we were off on our Wildest Ride of the Wilderness! Always a family favorite of ours.

Soooo, I have NO idea why, but for some reason after this, we went BACK up to Main Street. The only thing I can think of was that we were killing a little bit of time before 7:00 and the official start of the party?!?:confused3

I took these pictures of the halloween balloons...

And we must have poked into some stores a little bit. We found the glass blowers that I knew were always there but we just never went to see.

The girls had fun watching the guy for a little bit.

They had these, which I thought would be a great thing to collect. We have no where to put something like that, but they were all very beautiful

I DO remember that as we were leaving the store, they started making the announcement that the Party was starting!!!! Woo Hoo!

Last edited:

With so much good Indian food by you, I can see how Sanaa entrees could be a bit underwhelming. We have a handful, but its nothing I've eaten a ton of so Sanna hits the proverbial spot for me. We have much larger Pakistani and Afghan communities, which is how i knew the naan and chick peas were legit!
If you guys are ever up this, way you should stop in. We can go to one! What is Pakistani & Afghan food like?

nd so glad t see you got your plates for Christmas, though I had to giggle a little that you were looking for your own present.
It's a common occurrence for me... Andy is a good rememberer... Not picker-out-er. ha

Thanks for the recipe, I'm totally going to steal that and impress the fam with some bread service one day.
Let me know how you like it!

Day Four: We are going to go to ALL of the trick or treating spots!

I left off that the party just started. So, we decided to head into the park. We decided to got around the part starting in Tomorrowland and just make our way around. So, we crossed over the bridge into Tomorrowland and they had just opened up the trick or treat station at Stich's Great Escape. So, we headed in!

Morgan and Gwen thought this was the Best thing ever!!! Trick or treating IN the Magic Kingdom. I didn't take any pictures in the trick or treat area. (I will say in general, I thought i took more pics than I really did. Not sure why or how that is... but I guess it is what it is. )

We needed a drink, so Andy grabbed a water and soda from the Launching Pad. We were still stuffed, so we didn't get anything to eat. Astro Orbiter had a 10 minute wait. We had never ridden on it, so we decided to get in line! That ride is a PAINFUL wait!!!! I have that we bought the waters/drinks @ 7:14 and were up at the top of the ride @ 7:22 and didn't actually ride the ride until 7:28! And I am guessing that was "fast"

I wanted the girls to ride with us for this one... It just seemed too high up for my liking for them to be by themselves... So, Andy and Gwen rode one rocket ship together.

And Me and Morgan in another.

The ride is pretty uneventful, but the views up there are amazing! So, awesome!

We headed over to Caroseul of Progress and hit up that Trick or Treat Station. We didn't have to wait in a line but they had a long que to get it. I was starting to wonder how much we were going to walk today but walking through these ques!

Morgan declared that we wanted to go to EVERY trick or treating station. We decided at this point that we would make our way around the park, stopping at the trick or treat stations and hop on the rides that we want to ride.

We passed the Monster Inc. Dance Party on our way over to Space Mountain. We "needed" to ride Space Mountain.

I tried to get the girls to dance but they were laser focused on getting on Space Mountain!

Isn't Boo just so cute! I pointed her out to the girls and they were just all "Meh"

So, I grabbed a couple quick photos and we headed to Space. The line was a little longer than I would have liked it to be, but it was ok. I think we waited about 20 minutes.... I have that we got on the ride at 8:00.

Morgan, Gwen and I went in the first car.

And Andy went with these ladies...

We didn't notice them in line, but when we got off they stopped us... Because.. they were Disguist & Sadness! The lady who was disguise wanted to get her picture with the mini-disgust

It was funny. And one of those moments that you only get at the parties. They said that they had other family members around as the other characters, but we never saw them. Sadness and I took a pic but it came out VERY dark.

We headed out of Space Mountain and headed over towards the Tomorrowland Speedway. But the wait was WAY too long still. So, we skipped over it. We stopped at Cosmic Ray's Trick or Treat spot for our last Tomorrowland spot. Ironically, this was the first time we were ever in there. It was fun to see inside, but we were in and out. I don't believe we waited in line, it moved the whole time.

From here, we left Tomorrowland and worked our way into Fantasyland...

Last edited:
So, I have to admit.... I am struggling with remembering this night. I think we are just getting that far away from the party and my lack of pictures, isn't helping either. So, I am def going to try and get through this night before we leave for our trip!

Day Four: MNSSHP Fantasyland & Liberty Square Edition

We left Cosmic Ray's and headed into Fantasyland. I think we talked about riding the teacups but since we had already done that we moved along. Our first stop was Trick or Treating at Pete's Silly Sideshow.

This was the first time we had been in hear as well! Gwen really wants to go meet Minnie and Daisy in here next trip. Which I def think we will need to do! This stop was one of those double stops and our little bags were getting full. I took out the car bag that Tinkerbell gave the girls and we all dumped out bags into that. We filled the bag all the way up!!!! I put the cat bag in my backpack and we continued on.

We rode The Little Mermaid Ride after this. We have gone on this many times, so we just enjoyed the ride, no pictures. We did see Ariel and Eric out for pictures when we came out. But they were heading backstage for a break. So, we headed over to Gaston's Tavern.

I decided to go in and get a La Frou's Brew. Pretty sure all just shared one.

My badly light pic of my drink with Antlers...

After that, we focused on some Trick or Treat stops... I believe we hit up Pinnocho Haus stop, which was weird... I think they had you loop around a little too much, and again, we didn't have a line, so it just seemed odd. And then we headed over to Philaharmonic's stop. This one was cool, they had movies showing in there and you could sit and rest and watch if you wanted. We did not. We pressed on!

Morgan was getting worried that we wouldn't have enough time to do ALL the trick or treat stops. So, I think we passed over Peter Pan and It's a Small World. I think Peter Pan still had a fairly long wait anyway.

So, we worked out way over to the Liberty Square Trick or Treat Stops. Which was just the Liberty Boat. This was our longest wait for candy. I don't know why.... It was probably about 8:45 at this point... It wasn't bad, by any means but just the one we actually had to wait in line for.

We then headed over to Frontierland. Which is where I am going to stop. Time get moving on the day!

Last edited:

Sounds like a fun party so far! The girls were very ambitious to try to get to every trick or treat stop! I love your costumes—they're awesome! Where did you find the girls' ears?

BUT we are down to 16 days before we head to Disney!

Woohoo :cheer2:

And in this one, you can see Gumby was on our ride! I don't know how that person was wearing that costume! It was way too hot for that.

It is waay too hot for that!

I never like them. We always look so awkward...

The ones where they just have you stand there do usually come out awkward.

Which is why I like this one better. The CM told us to look scared. Which I think we did badly but I still like it better.

I like the poses better too, I never know what to do unless they suggest something.

And we were off on our Wildest Ride of the Wilderness! Always a family favorite of ours.

Aw I love this picture it's so cute!

Great start to the party and it sounds like a lot of candy!!! 20 minutes for Space Mountain is always a good thing too.

We've also never been to a party so it is kind of cool to hear how the set up the trick or treat lines in some of the rides & restaurants. Like you said though they might could alter the queue line a little if they don't really need all that space. Seems like some unnecessary walking for you guys.

You guys will love meeting Minnie & Daisy at Pete's, we've done it several times. Just get there when it opens at 10 as the line for those two gets longer than Goofy & Donald on the other side on most days.

This is my blurry picture of my plate of food. It's really blurry, I know... I got some curry dishes, naan, mac n cheese, and samosas. All was good. But I have to say all a little bland. Indian and African food is so flavorful and this was def dialed back a bit to appease the masses.
Even blurry, it looks pretty good. Sad to hear that it's bland, though I'm not surprised. . .

We finished up our desserts and took turns using the restroom before leaving. Our waitress was nice enough to give us to-go cups for Morgan's drink that she didn't touch, ice for our water bottle and another to-go cup for Gwen's corn dogs. It was super nice of her and was great to leave with some cold liquids!
That is really nice, especially considering at most buffets they will not let you take food out.

The girls found the Wilderness Explorer Stops in Pandora, thankfully in the shade a little bit.
I want to do the Wilderness Explorer stops next time. Animal Kingdom has so many fun little things to do and see.

23590271878_a3e565ff9b_z.jpg
Okay, gross.

We all agreed that it was nice but not more than 15 min wait nice.
I agree. NRJ is pretty, but I would never wait that long for it.

It was fun but I don't think it will ever be a must do for us.
Also agree about this. Dinosaur is just okay to me.

I love this show! I think it is amazing that they perform this multiple times a day every day. (That and the Lion King show as well!)
I'm like you! It looks like an exhausting show and they do it sooo many times!
She finally decided to play wack-a-mole against one little boy who looked to be about twice her age. I knew before they started that she wasn't going to win. Double Sigh.
That always happens when you try to play carnival games. That's one thing I generally like about Disney: they don't have all those rip off games that are impossible to win.

Pink Lotus
Strawberry Purée, Lychee and odwalla® Lemonade
That sounds really good.
The CM has popcorn EVERYWHERE, for each attempt.
Poor CM! Lol.

That's a great shot! ROL is a BEAUTIFUL show. <3 <3
Not sure if the waitress heard this conversation or just wanted to give the girls a little pixie dust. But she brought out the check and presented the girls with the tinker bell glow things and said that they were so well behaved! it really made the girls night when she did that.
Another really nice restaurant employee? You guys got lucky.

This was the best selfie of the batch. And one of my favorite pics from the trip!
I love that shot too. I would never be brave enough to take out my camera or phone on a roller coaster, even a gentle on like 7DMT.

Whew! I'm all caught up! Congrats on your upcoming trip! You'll have to let us know how the weather is.

While we were riding, Andy took these beauties of Gwen.

So cute!

Astro Orbiter had a 10 minute wait. We had never ridden on it, so we decided to get in line! That ride is a PAINFUL wait!!!! I have that we bought the waters/drinks @ 7:14 and were up at the top of the ride @ 7:22 and didn't actually ride the ride until 7:28! And I am guessing that was "fast"
Agreed-that elevator is just horrible! We got on right at the start of EMH so didn't have a line, just had to wait for the elevator and it still felt like it took forever. Then, when we tried to go down, the doors just closed and it stopped. Not fun on a humid night with no airflow and everyone was just dying in there! It was probably only a minute or two, but felt like forever!

Hi Everyone!

I will come back and comment on everyones comments. I want to get another post in! Also, I am appetizing ahead of time, this post is kind of blah but I need to get through the rest of the lack of photos portion of the evening!

Day Four: Frontierland, Adventureland & Fireworks!

We headed into Frontierland next. We stopped at the trick or treat stop at the Tom Sawyer Island boat dock. There was no wait to pick up treats there but it was very dark. After that we decided to try and ride Big Thunder Mountain. There was a long line getting in but decided to get in line anyway. I could hear the parade going on, so I said that we were trapped on this side until the parade passed. But it turned out that the wait was just because they were checking to make sure we were party guests. It was smooth sailing after that. We rode BTM and then headed the the other trick or treating station in Frontierland. This one was by Splash Mountian. No wait for that either.

After that we headed into Adventureland next! Gwen was starting to get tired. And she wanted to go back to the hotel already! Ummmm we have a lot more party kid!

I think this is also about the time that Andy and I realized that we hadn't been taking any pictures. So, Andy was trying to get a good pic of the girls trick or treating..

It didn't go very well....

We hit all 3 Trick or Treat stops in Frontierland, Pirates entrance which was one side of the que, and then the Tiki Tiki Room, which was fun to go in and see all the birds and walk around. The girls checked out all the names of the birds.

And then the last was at the Jungle Cruise, which was still not actually open yet after the hurricane.

Now that we completed ALL of the trick or treating stations, we headed over to the hub area to find a place to watch the fireworks show. I had said that I REALLY wanted to try and stay for both the show and the parade. We found a spot in the back of the hub. I left Andy with the girls and went off to find us some food!

I grabbed 2 soft pretzels and some drinks. I wanted to get popcorn as well, but the line was crazy again, so I passed. I came back and we were all able to sit down and rest. Gwen was still just so tired. I was hoping the fireworks would perk her up.

We loved the show! I think I liked it the most but Morgan said she was glad we stayed for the fireworks.

A lot of folks were starting to leave after that, so we just sat for a bit until it cleared. And then we relocated to find a good spot for the parade. We had awhile to wait but Gwen was really really done with the night.

Would we make it till midnight? Would I see the parade? You will just have to wait and see!

Last edited:
You know, I've been reading trip reports on the boards for almost 7 years, and as I read your latest updates I realized I hadn't read many that covered MNSSHP with school-aged kids. Because it never dawned on me that a 9 and 7 year old would want to hit ALL the trick or treat stations. Which makes sense, now. I mean, what would be cooler to a 9 year old then collecting candy at the Magic Kingdom? That's probably what I would've wanted to do at that age...
Glad to see you were able to make it happen! The Tiki Tiki Room one sounds like it'd be the coolest.

Love the photo of the girls' hands raised high on Thunder Mountain.
And how cool that you rode Space Mountain with some fellow Inside Outers.

Poor Gwen, getting tired early on. I hope you were able to keep her going and got to see the parade.

After that we headed into Adventureland next! Gwen was starting to get tired. And she wanted to go back to the hotel already! Ummmm we have a lot more party kid!

Oh no! Come on, Gwen! The night is young!

I took Nathan to the Tiki Room for the first time on our last trip, and he was the first to point out that there was a bird named Mimi, because this a nickname for me with my family.

A lot of folks were starting to leave after that, so we just sat for a bit until it cleared. And then we relocated to find a good spot for the parade. We had awhile to wait but Gwen was really really done with the night.

Would we make it till midnight? Would I see the parade? You will just have to wait and see!

Glad you got to see the fireworks and you all enjoyed them. It's such a great show! The suspense is killing me whether you'll make it to the end of the night...?!?

Oh man! So close. Maybe we will pass each other in the airport! I think we land around 5:00.
Dismeet at the airport :rotfl:
We had a fastness for Haunted Mansion, so we headed over that way first! Gwen didn't want to ride, she doesn't really like it, she says it's too scary. Andy wanted to make her but I didn't want her to be in a bad mood for the rest of the trip, so I sent Andy and Morgan in, and then I said Morgan could use Gwen's band and come with me after.
I don't think it's worth pushing it, so good for you. Two years ago in Disneyland we saw a mom force her little girl who was probably younger than Gwen on Haunted Mansion. The stretching room doors opened, and all you could hear was this poor hysterical child! It was so sad, and the lady in line in front of me must of noticed the face I was making about it, because she commented on it to me. When we got off the ride that family was just near the exit and the poor girl was still hysterical. HM is a little creepy, especially for that age, so why would you want to traumatize your kid? :confused3
I love it!
I am just going to say, we are the WORST at these pictures... They are always just ok...
I feel like all of our Castle pictures are awkward. We've gotten good ones in other parks, and a great one by Space Mtn, and stuff, but the castle ones... Don't worry, I'll share them in my TR :rotfl:
This was our first party ever, and I didn't really know what to expect. I had been following the MNSSHP thread and everyone was talking about having a plan and everything. But I knew we weren't going to want to wait in line for any of the characters, and I just couldn't wrap my head around a plan. So, I just decided we would go with the flow! So, how did we fair?
This is how I felt for the Christmas party! I just didn't know what to really do for a plan, and we got there a little later than planned because I decided I wanted to stop and see the Gingerbread House at the Grand Floridian since we were coming from Epcot.
The ride is pretty uneventful, but the views up there are amazing! So, awesome!
I'd like to ride this for the views, but the wait is always so darn long I'm like, Nope!
Isn't Boo just so cute! I pointed her out to the girls and they were just all "Meh"
Aw! She might be about the most realistic character ever, she almost looks photoshopped in :rotfl2:
We didn't notice them in line, but when we got off they stopped us... Because.. they were Disguist & Sadness! The lady who was disguise wanted to get her picture with the mini-disgust
That's too cute! I love it!
And then the last was at the Jungle Cruise, which was still not actually open yet after the hurricane.
:sad:
I'm so glad this opened back up while we were still there.
We loved the show! I think I liked it the most but Morgan said she was glad we stayed for the fireworks.
I didn't think I'd like this show much, because I'm not super into Halloween. We didn't do the party but we ended up watching the party fireworks from our room at the Contemporary and at our California Grill reservation one night, and I liked it way more than I expected! Maybe we will do the party next year... :rolleyes1

The girls were very ambitious to try to get to every trick or treat stop!
That is Morgan for you. She is a complete-ist! She gets it from me, so I can't complain too much...

Where did you find the girls' ears?
Etsy! I will look up which seller. The seller gave me a coupon because she said it was the last of her fabric and they weren't up to snuff which was really nice, as I thought they looked fine.

I'm in Blackwood! Headed to Disney this September. Loving your review!
YEAH Blackwood! WE were just at the Glouster Outlets getting new sneakers for Feb trip. Hopefully September for you will be less crowded than it was for us.

Aw I love this picture it's so cute!
It's just something about there little arms...

It is waay too hot for that!
Right!?! We also saw a father and son wearing these blow up Baymax like costumes... I don't know how they were walking around like that!

Great start to the party and it sounds like a lot of candy!!!
Oh, just wait!!! I have a few pics of the ridiculousness amount of candy we ended up with. All 4 of us took candy at each stop. Let's just say we STILL have candy!

We've also never been to a party so it is kind of cool to hear how the set up the trick or treat lines in some of the rides & restaurants. Like you said though they might could alter the queue line a little if they don't really need all that space. Seems like some unnecessary walking for you guys.
I really liked the stops that you went into the rides. Some obviously were cooler than others. But it def was cool to do. I assume the ques are for the sold out nights when they have lots of people. We never really had to wait in a line line on our night. So, it made it felt weird but I assume sometimes they need it?

You guys will love meeting Minnie & Daisy at Pete's, we've done it several times. Just get there when it opens at 10 as the line for those two gets longer than Goofy & Donald on the other side on most days.
Thanks for the tip!

Sad to hear that it's bland, though I'm not surprised. . .
It really doesn't surprise me. I should have known it would be fairly bland, I mean if it is your first time eating Indian you don't want it too spicy!

That is really nice, especially considering at most buffets they will not let you take food out.
I was really surprised! She was great for doing it!

Another really nice restaurant employee? You guys got lucky.
We really did luck out the whole trip!

I would never be brave enough to take out my camera or phone on a roller coaster, even a gentle on like 7DMT.
Me either. Only DH was brave enough.

You'll have to let us know how the weather is.
Will Do!

Agreed-that elevator is just horrible! We got on right at the start of EMH so didn't have a line, just had to wait for the elevator and it still felt like it took forever.
It just makes it feel like an eternity. And there was only one poor girl up there maning the ride and the elevator!

Glad to see you were able to make it happen! The Tiki Tiki Room one sounds like it'd be the coolest.
It def was. That and Stich was kind of cool, you got to see the animatronics... And Philharmoinc with the movies showing was nice as well.

Poor Gwen, getting tired early on. I hope you were able to keep her going and got to see the parade.
Hopefully I will get another post up tonight! I will try not to leave you hanging too long!

Oh no! Come on, Gwen! The night is young!
I know! It was 10-ish by now and they both still go to bed at 8:00 usually so it was way past there bed time.

he was the first to point out that there was a bird named Mimi, because this a nickname for me with my family.
Good Nickname! My sisters is also Mimi with the girls!

Glad you got to see the fireworks and you all enjoyed them. It's such a great show! The suspense is killing me whether you'll make it to the end of the night...?!?
Hopefully I will get another post up tonight. I will try not to keep you hanging too long! ;)

Dismeet at the airport :rotfl:
Would that be a first?!? !

I don't think it's worth pushing it, so good for you.
Nope. She has tried it, which is usually all we ask. And then if they don't like it we let it go.

HM is a little creepy, especially for that age, so why would you want to traumatize your kid? :confused3
In the parent defense, we have dragged Gwen on lots of other rides that she has ended up loving. It's hard to tell sometimes.

This is how I felt for the Christmas party! I just didn't know what to really do for a plan, and we got there a little later than planned because I decided I wanted to stop and see the Gingerbread House at the Grand Floridian since we were coming from Epcot.
I can't wait to hear about it. I want to do Christmas at Disney one day.

I'd like to ride this for the views, but the wait is always so darn long I'm like, Nope!
It is def worth doing at least once.

Glad it was a nice meal at Sanaa! Sweet of your server to give the girls the glow cubes!

You all look so cute in your costumes! So funny running into people with similar costumes.

Very impressive that you got all the trick or treats spots done and managed to squeeze in some rides! Glad you saw the fireworks, they are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter