• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

MODs Please Close - give-a-way has ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Geggy!

I'll take the green baggy pa - hmm, wait, those aren't on the list. :confused3

:rotfl: :lmao: :goodvibes

You are so very kind to give all these nice gifts. What a great heart! Rock on! :hug:

- Dreams

Geggy, very kind of you to do this :)

I've been after a Yellow space suit for a while, I'd love to have the last pants, shoes, and shirt from ya :) don't need the helmet, as I have one already.

I don't know when i'll be on, probably after 4 east time. Thanks in advance!

cyre

Thanks again Goofy, sorry I left without saying goodbye, but I'm at work, and my boss walk in, and I clicked on the x instead of hiding the screen:blush:

can i have a Seagull's Nest Pirate Hat?
Yup, come on by.
Hey Geggy!

I'll take the green baggy pa - hmm, wait, those aren't on the list. :confused3

:rotfl: :lmao: :goodvibes

You are so very kind to give all these nice gifts. What a great heart! Rock on! :hug:

- Dreams
Not to worry - they will be on your avatar again sometime soon. ;)
Geggy, very kind of you to do this :)

I've been after a Yellow space suit for a while, I'd love to have the last pants, shoes, and shirt from ya :) don't need the helmet, as I have one already.

I don't know when i'll be on, probably after 4 east time. Thanks in advance!

cyre
I'll reserve them for you - you're welcome in advance. ;) Send a pm when you're on (and a reminder of what we're trading lol)
Thanks, GG :)

What a great dis person!
You're welcome - enjoy all the virtual trinkets. :)

Cowboy Shirt Black
Herbie Jacket Boys
Herbie Jacket Girls
Herbie Pants
Mission Space Boots Yellow
Mission Space Helmet Yellow
Mission Space Pants Yellow

Hi these are the outfits I still need.

Hi these are the outfits I still need.

Cowboy Shirt Black
Herbie Jacket Boys
Herbie Jacket Girls
Herbie Pants
Mission Space Boots Yellow
Mission Space Helmet Yellow
Mission Space Pants Yellow
Pick your outfit ;) I have Herbie and Cowboy left.

I'm in my room if you'd like to trade now

Ty for all the stuff you gave me!! :goodvibes

This take away rocks!:thumbsup2

One last favour..I have been granting friends last vmk wishes these past few days and I have already given a bird hat to a friend (thanks to Max_Power :thumbsup2 ) and I need another one for another friend.

If you could help me with that I'd be greatful.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
If possible and available I would love a Dreams T-shirt. It is really the only clothing I don't have that always wanted. Thanks so much for spreading the magic... :)
~DreamTulip

Ty for all the stuff you gave me!! :goodvibes

This take away rocks!:thumbsup2

One last favour..I have been granting friends last vmk wishes these past few days and I have already given a bird hat to a friend (thanks to Max_Power :thumbsup2 ) and I need another one for another friend.

If you could help me with that I'd be greatful.

Thanks in advance.
Sadly my last Bird Hat is accounted for. Good luck on finding another - there are lots of them out there!

GG

I would like a full alice dress and all the princess shoes you have just 1X of each color

hi I was wondering if my son could get a dreams shirt? He is msbob in the game. :)

Hey geggy. If possible, could I get some yellow Mission Space Boots and Pants? Thanks very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter