Mnsshp On Sept 30

Hi Macraven, Yes my first solo trip. Thanks I will send you a PM with my info. and maybe we will bump into each other a few times.. Thanks Michelle

I will be there with my 8-year old daughter. Dinner at Crystal Palace at 6pm. She will be dressed as Lelo. I will have on denim shorts and a pink top.

Hope to see you at some of the mini meets poohsmommi !!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone at the
1st night - September 30 - Party - Fri. night

It will be just the two of us ...
Wearing Pale Green Shirts and carrying a green bag

Lucky and Pooh
and Snowman too..
Dino and Brown Bear

I will be at MNSSHP Oct. 20 and 23. I am curious - - How is the candy this year? I heard that rather than negotiate with Nestle again for the trick-or-treat treats, this time they are getting it from Goofy's Candy Company. Could you tell us anything about it? Thanks. :earsgirl:

The candy was Nestle's chocolate, white chocolate, smarties, sweettarts, Laffy Taffy, Tootsie Rolls, Now & Laters, Snickers, Milky Ways, 3 Musketeers, Tootsie Roll lollipops (small ones). A huge variety of stuff in the Goofy candy bags that they hand out.

When you are sitting waiting for the parade or fireworks, if a CM walks by you can say Trick or Treat and get more candy from them.

Cool! It sounds like the same sort of candy they've had the last few years. Thanks! :cool1:

hi all..............i got back at midnight monday and just sorting thru all the emails.

what happened to everyone??
i didn't find anyone at the meeting places...
they chased us out of tomorrowland at 6:20 and had us wait at another land.

one cm told me too many people entering without the day pass, only the mnsshp ticket. cosmic ray closed down and didin't open until 7 that night.

anywho.......i had fun. got all chocolate in my treat bag. butterfinger, almond joy, twix, milky way, snickers, 3 musketeers...........nothing but chocolate. .....wow.

on the 27, 28 of sept, they cancelled the wishes and did a trialrun of the halloween fireworks. i was so disappointed.........it was nothing like last years.
also, last years parade was fantastic and this years didn't hold a candle to it.

hopefully next year it will be different.

i didn't think it was too crowded on the 30th.

hope you all had a marvelous time !!

Hi Macraven -- did you enjoy dinner at LTT? I was kind meandering around the park and thought DUH at 5:55 over by Space mtn that I had missed you !!! I had a great time at the party though! Michelle

hey thanx for asking. mk at night is great.

i had a horrible experience at LTT that night.
sat down at 5 and got my coke right away.

then forgotten about until 5:45.
readers digest version: i paid $30.83 for one coke...........
manager said once the ticket is run up they can't change it.

i paid the bill and was too upset to eat anywhere that night.
around 11 that night, i started in on the chocolates..........yum

i was glad it didn't rain......

macraven said:
hey thanx for asking. mk at night is great.

i had a horrible experience at LTT that night.
sat down at 5 and got my coke right away.

then forgotten about until 5:45.
readers digest version: i paid $30.83 for one coke...........
manager said once the ticket is run up they can't change it.

i paid the bill and was too upset to eat anywhere that night.
around 11 that night, i started in on the chocolates..........yum

i was glad it didn't rain......
I thought we had terrible service that night, but yours takes the cake. I would be calling whoever I had to at WDW to get my money back. That's inexcusable!!! Did you ask for your server during that time?

macraven said:
hi all..............i got back at midnight monday and just sorting thru all the emails.

what happened to everyone??
i didn't find anyone at the meeting places...
they chased us out of tomorrowland at 6:20 and had us wait at another land.

one cm told me too many people entering without the day pass, only the mnsshp ticket. cosmic ray closed down and didin't open until 7 that night.

anywho.......i had fun. got all chocolate in my treat bag. butterfinger, almond joy, twix, milky way, snickers, 3 musketeers...........nothing but chocolate. .....wow.

on the 27, 28 of sept, they cancelled the wishes and did a trialrun of the halloween fireworks. i was so disappointed.........it was nothing like last years.
also, last years parade was fantastic and this years didn't hold a candle to it.

hopefully next year it will be different.

i didn't think it was too crowded on the 30th.

hope you all had a marvelous time !!
A few weeks before we left we discovered that 2 of DS's classmates were going to be at the party that night, but it was a secret that they all would be meeting up (the other 2 kids didn't know they were going to WDW until 1 and 2 days before the party). Anyway, we thought we'd still have plenty of time to eat at LTT, have a quick Dis meet, then meet up with our friends. Well, it took a while to be seated at LTT, then our server took forever because he was looking for a receipt for a cake for another family. We didn't even get out of LTT until waaaay late and had to catch up with the friends so the kids could see each other (one of the 2 kids was one of DS's best friends). I'm glad you had a good time at the party, though.

bengalbelle said:
I thought we had terrible service that night, but yours takes the cake. I would be calling whoever I had to at WDW to get my money back. That's inexcusable!!! Did you ask for your server during that time?

once i get organized, i will be sending a letter.
i spent 30 minutes with the manager at ltt and got no where.

nada....zilch.....nothing.........

at that point i said just give me the check and i am out of here.
the server comes back as the chef talked to her.......mind you this was 50 minutes after sitting.
she brings one plate with food on it. not everything but just a plate of food all stacked on top of each other.
i said to the girl, hey, its too late ........and i am not a child, you don't serve family style food that way to me. her reply was, we don't want to waste food on just one person. you only get it on this plate.

the food was cold and i told her how insulted that was to me.
the manager talked to me again and said sorry.

yea, $30.83 for a coke and never got a refill............

i was there from 4:45 to 6:25.............

never again will i go to ltt............

macraven said:
once i get organized, i will be sending a letter.
i spent 30 minutes with the manager at ltt and got no where.

nada....zilch.....nothing.........

at that point i said just give me the check and i am out of here.
the server comes back as the chef talked to her.......mind you this was 50 minutes after sitting.
she brings one plate with food on it. not everything but just a plate of food all stacked on top of each other.
i said to the girl, hey, its too late ........and i am not a child, you don't serve family style food that way to me. her reply was, we don't want to waste food on just one person. you only get it on this plate.

the food was cold and i told her how insulted that was to me.
the manager talked to me again and said sorry.

yea, $30.83 for a coke and never got a refill............

i was there from 4:45 to 6:25.............

never again will i go to ltt............
I hope you got names. Like I said before there is no excuse for that. I hope things come to a happy resolution for you.

macraven said:
Awful! That happened to me only once, during one night of MNSSHP last year at LTT. I was solo (but afterwards did the party with friends who were dining at the same time elsewhere in LTT). I too got the slow service and "single plate delivery." I was appalled, as I had dined at LTT many times before, both solo and with others, and was never treated that way. However, along with the food service being the worst I had ever experienced, the character experience was one of the best. Dale (of Chip 'n' Dale) kept coming back to me, and even put on a show (hand stand, back flip, sit ups) just for me right next to my table. Let's just say I had seen "him" do this before and asked him if he could do it again - LOL. As I was leaving I got a tremendous "bear hug" from Dale. Thanks to Dale I came out of there so HAPPY that I never complained about the bad food/service that night. But what it all comes down to is that LTT servers are making a BIG mistake when they treat solo diners as an afterthought. Fortunately, not all of them do.

I'm so bummed we missed all the Disers. We were in LTT from about 4:15 until a bit after 5. We were in the last room on the left as you enter. We had a nice window seat. I kept looking for lime green, but didn't see any. DD was Dorothy, (W/her red shoes from Target) so I was hoping someone would remember that from the post. We ended up staying in that area, doing pics at Hall of presidents, trick or treating and didn't make it over to the parade site. We stayed in Liberty Square for the first parade.

We had a great time. Macraven, I hope you recovered from your horrible experience at dinner!

The only Diser we met was Mom2Katie while in the bus line at Pop. She had her Home Depot Mickey on her passporter :wave:

We tried to make it to some of the meets but didn't seem to have any luck meeting anyone. Our flight got in a little late, so by the time we checked in at POFQ, changed clothes, and waited for the bus to get to the MK, it was about 7pm. We got to the MK around 7:30, and I had to pick up my ticket at will call. We then headed to the parade meet, but Main Street was a nightmare since everyone was already lined up. We had to watch from the other side, but we made it to near the bakery so I looked for DISers outside Casey's but didn't see any groups of people or any lime green. Then we headed to Buzz, we got our photo done, saw Stitch and Buzz, got a balloon animal, then watched the fireworks from the bridge to Tomorrowland (which was not the best spot at all, but that's where we ended up when they started). We then headed over to Fantasyland

Hmm, I just noticed that the end of my post got cut off. That's so weird. I'll finish it later, gotta get Madison ready for school right now!

Macraven -- that is horrible , I hope it didn't ruin your night too much -- Definately write a letter that is just bad manners on Disney's part. I have only dined at LTT once and that was before MVMCP and it was slow but not horrible and for that reason I would much rather just get a counter at somepoint during these special nights vs a big sit down since you can get in the parks around 4ish anyway. Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter