Mnsshp On Sept 30

We will try for the 6:30 Tomorrowland meet. DD5 will be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and DS2 will be a train engineer (red bandana, denim shortalls, an engineer hat if he'll keep it on. ;) I have a lime green Mickey head from Home Depot that will be laminated and on the baby bag (blue backpack). I don't know yet what DH and I will wear; maybe a Halloween t-shirt from Target or our matching Disney store blue Hawaiian outfits.

i will be wearing a bright orange t shirt that says COSTUME in black letters on the front of it.

i know, not creative but in case the weather is hot, i won't sweat a lot.

will also be wearing shorts............black to match the orange and a lime green ribbon on the shoulder of my tshirt.

I just confirmed with my family, we will be wearing orange, purple and white tie-dye t-shirts with a mickey head on it! :earsboy:

trying to get some Iron-Ons made for me and my Sis .. Hope to get to one of the Parades

so i should look for someone with iron ons??????

we should try to touch base before we all leave on our trips.
if anyone has suggestions on different/better times or places to meet, please post here.

yea, i have only 13 more sleeps to go before i hit the mother land.

Hi Macraven -- edit to say:
I found us white T's with a Black Cat and the words "Scaredy Cat" on them and will be carrying a blue shoulder bag with a Lime Green Bandana on it. Michelle

We will be wearing white t-shirts with the disney logo. I also bought the gold ears for us to wear. My DGD (14) said she would not wear the ears. We will see! :rolleyes: I also will have a black backpack with Mickey on it. Looking forward to meeting you all.

this weekend i will post of list of who is wearing what and repeat the mini meet places and times.

if the times and locations are not good for you, please post here and tell us what would be better for you and your family.

ANTSS2001 said:

hey antss2001,
try to make some of the mini meets and bring the gang.

this is open to any diser or friends of disers.
we just want to meet a lot of disers from all over.

raven

Ok I forgot all about the meet on the 30th. I'm thinking I can do a few of the mini meets. I'm going to try and be there for the Tomorrowland meet at 6:30 if I'm done with dinner on time and I would like to meet up for the second parade. I'm not sure what I'm wearing yet, but I will let you know.

Madison and I will try to make it to one of the meets! We just booked a trip for 9/30-10/2 and we'll be at the MNSSHP on the 30th (obviously or I wouldn't be posting here) and we'd love to meet some of you guys! Madison will have a Piglet costume on and she loves parades so we'll probably head to the meet at the 1st parade.

::MickeyMo We will be at the MNSSHP on 9/30 too. Hubby and I are wearing red Trading Spaces shirts and our DD5 will be dressed as a Carpenter. LOL :goodvibes I will probably forget about putting on some green but if you see us, say hi!! :wave: Rebecca (the red headed one)

macraven said:
mini meets:

6:30 tomorrowland near carousel of progess. tomorrowland is open 6-7 for all party attendees.

7:45 line up for first parade near caseys. possible to visit with others while parade in process at 8

9:00 meet behind LTT where it is a garden area, quiet and benches

9:50 meet for parade time near caseys

11:00 meet in toon town by mickeys house

11:30 meet in rose garden which is by the bridge going into tomorrow land.

meets can be 15 mnutes. meets during parade times will be longer.

if you go to a designated area, wait only 15 minutes at the most in case no one else has shown up. no one wants to waste time waiting for others.

feel free to post on any board or tell friends of the mini meets.

!

people that have posted:

ANTSS2001: chef mickey

Bengabelle: LTT 5:30 look for her with dd4 and ds4

Biggis 1970: look for 2 people in a tshirt with black cats with the wording, scardy cat. also she will have a blue shoulder bag with a lime green mickey head.

Crazfortigger: will be with ds6, dad and his wife

hucifer: LTT 4:30

judy s: going solo, hey just like me, and will be dressed as a park person at mk........she's going to try to have lime green paint chips on her.....hey , judy, if you put them over your eyes be sure to cut out peep holes.......

Just That: will be with Madison who will be in a piglet costume.

Kristen 17: LTT 4:30. will be wearing Halloween shirts. 4 people in group.

Lewdyan 1: wearing orange, purple, white tie dyed shirts with mickey heads

Lucky and Pooh: they will see us there. and to add, most likely at the garden behind LTT.....woo hoo, that's at 9:00.

Nank: looks like star wars is coming to town !! mom will be princess leai, dh will be a storm trooper, ds4 darth vader.
their friends have twins ds/dd and dressing as jasmine and aladin

Macraven: wearing an orange tshirt that says, costume on the front in black letters. will wear waist bag that is blue with a lime green daisy on the front of it. will be alone.

MamaKate: CRT 5:30 with her will be dd8 and ds 10 (bday boy)

Nrsidy: Wearing white tshirts with mickey logo. on the head, gold mickey ears.......maybe the 14 year old will and maybe she won't.......
and mom will have a black back pack with mickey on it.

soccerchick: LTT 4:30. ds in train engineer costume, dd5 is dorothy, think wizard of oz.....wonder if her shoes will be red..hm....mom will have a mickey head on the baby bag.

Strmtrooper96: her dd5 will be a carpenter. rebecca is the RED HEAD....like in the pirates of the carribean we wil find out !!
and, she and dh will wear red trading spaces shirts.

Steffy: LTT 5:00 there will be 4 of them.......all girls.

Scoutsmom99: Kona 5:20 she will try to catch us during the evening, but will she be bringing scout........come and find out.

WeluvDisney2: is going to join us for the meets. they will have with them a pink jasmine, a pirate of carribbean, a buzz and a woody.
gee, i hope they don't scare me......

if there is any error, post here or pm so i can change it on the thread.

i am going no mail late sunday night.

i hope you are as excited as i am.........
raven

thanks for saying that big sis 1970......
it makes all the work well worth it.

i printed out my list and hope to see some of you there.
we can talk about being in the "mother land" together.

note to steffy:

hey, you and i have the same adr for LTT.
if you sit near me, we can throw food at each other.
but then, it wouldn't be fair, 4 against 1.........

if anyone wants me to add anything to your name on the list, just give me a holler. post here or pm me.

bigsis1970 said:
i love to spread joy and :sunny: among my friends here !!!

and you do a great job at it..........

look who i found, anyone dressing up as a
17.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter