MK: Mailed back to you!

I have sent a pm with my address to everyone. If I missed you, let me know!

I'll be computerless tomorrow and possibly Tuesday too. I am having a new floor put in my foyer/computer room. Hmmm...maybe I'll get more work done without the computer to distract me!

I'll be computerless tomorrow and possibly Tuesday too. I am having a new floor put in my foyer/computer room. Hmmm...maybe I'll get more work done without the computer to distract me!

Either that or you will be
smile-crazyspin.gif
from missing us.

I have supplies but I haven't started on my groups yet. I am trying to finish up my completed page swap first.

I have a question, in the shows group (k2, I think) I have general MK. Now, is this general Magic Kingdom or general shows? :rotfl:

I have mostly everything else sketched so I can order what I need, but this one confuses me a bit :lmao:

Hey all!

Checking in! My groups are correct.

Cannot wait to get started! Now to shop for the elements I am looking for! This should be fun.

I have some ideas but I have company from out of town so Scrapping will have to wait a week. . .

I am excited to get started on these.

I have a question, in the shows group (k2, I think) I have general MK. Now, is this general Magic Kingdom or general shows? :rotfl:

I have mostly everything else sketched so I can order what I need, but this one confuses me a bit :lmao:

General Magic Kingdom

Progress! I have finished 5 groups --A2,C,C3,I,and E. I have cut groups G,G2,Y and L.

Checking in.. Haven't started yet, but have several of my groups ready to cut.

The late one is checking in too. :) My groups look good. My brain not so good. But, they will get done. Promise!:rolleyes1

I have made no progress with this one so far but I will be able to knock it out without a problem once I get started.

I have to mail off color swap/pregnancy page and the resort swap.....I have to finish packaging. UGH - why have I put it off?

Finish the completed page swap and mail........

then start on this one.

I have all my stuff printed and cut and now just have to sit down and finish it - hopefully this weekend.

I decided to be totally crazy and work on....wait for it....an actual scrapbook and not just swaps last weekend. I am determined to finish my April 2007 book so I can START by Nov 2007 book and finish it by my Nov 2008 trip! This is the first book I've done with swap stuff so it's going to be so cool if I get it done - not too much more to do this week and I think I can do it!

Checking in by 3/26...

I have everything sketched and all materials on order.

I have completed the 5 elements that I actually had all the supplies for.

All I need to do now is stalk my mailman...:tiptoe: :rotfl:

I know what I'm going to do for my groups, but I probably won't get to start on these until we get back from WDW on the 28th! I wanted to do the 26th check-in though! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter