123SA

DIS Veteran
:car: Magic Kingdom Swap

Mail Date: April 25
Due Date: May 2
Requirements: one element, refer to the sign-up thread
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1741574

Check in Dates:
+ March 12 -- make sure you check your grps! Let me know if the groups listed are correct.
++March 26
+++April 9
++++April 25

1. Please check in by the dates listed. If I haven’t heard from you, I will send a pm. I will angel your spot if I haven’t heard from you 1 week after the pm. Because the swap is so large, I need to be firm about this. I appreciate your cooperation.

2. If your name is blue, PM me with your DIS name, name, home address, email, and phone number -- these will only be used to follow up if I have not heard from you.

3. Packing Instructions: Put each set you make in its own bag. Please label on the outside of each bag. Include your name, DISname and group number. You‘ll have 5,6, or 8 bags to enclose in a larger (gallon size or bigger ) Ziploc bag for each group you are in. PLEASE USE A GALLON SIZE BAG. Your 6 bags may fit in a smaller bag, but the 6 bags you get back may not fit in the small bag. Label the larger bag also.

4. MAILING INSTRUCTIONS: Include your return postage, please. If you are in 4 or more groups, send postage for a box. If you want delivery confirmation, don't forget to send in the extra money for that as well as a completed d/c slip. Please write your DISname on the outside of your package. Please include an address label for your return package if you have one. Do not send click-it/ship-it postage -- they give me a hard time at the post office.

Note: Again, your things may fit in an envelope, but the sets you get back may be bigger and need the box.

5. PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.

6. If I receive all of the packages by May 2, I’ll do the swapping on May 6 & 7 and mail on May 8.

REMINDERS:
1. Group Z -- topper and 1 element
2. General spots should be general --do not do a Dumbo topper for the General Fantasyland spot
3. When in doubt, ask!
4. Make sure you are making the correct number of sets.

Groups A,B,E,F,G,H,K,L,M,Y -- make 6
Groups C,D,I,J,N,P -- make 5
Group O make 6
Group Z – make 8 (topper + 1 element)

SWAPPERS
will drop off before due date+++ bearbear B4,M2,Y

MAILED :car:

Katdisney A,A4,B2,B4,C3,E2,E3,F,F2,H,H4,I,J,J2,L,M,N,O,P,Z,Z2
TinkerbellsfriendA3,B3,C,E,H2,I2,K,L,M2,Y,Z

RECEIVED :cheer2:
Notes4theheart A,A4,B,B3,E,E2,E3,F2,G,G2,H2,I2,J2,K,K2,Z
Mrs. Charming C2,G2,H3,I2,Z2
Happypooh A2,B2,C,D,H,J,K,M,M2,P
Faith&Hope N,O,P
StitchIsOurHero A,B2,D,E,G,H4,I,Z
Disney_Rider A3,B3,B4,C3,E3,G2,I3,O,Z2
RlovewK2
SusieStone A,A4,B,B4,C,C3,D,E,F,F2,G,G2,H,H4,I,J,K,K2,L,M,Z
Tigger1221 E3,I3,L,N,O,P,Z2
TinkerBean A4,B4,C2,D2,E3,F2,G2,H4,I3,J2,K2,L,M2,Y,Z2
Tinkryansmom F2,N,O
Hopemax F,H2,O,P
Momx3boys A3,B3,E,H3,I3,Z2
Dreamer&Wisher A2,E2,J
Sanapp A,B2,C3,D2,F2,H,M2,Y
Knovak A2,B2,C2,C2,H3,12
DisneyIsTerrific A3,B4,D3,G,H3,J2
Mickeyteacher A3,B2,C2,D3,F,G,H2,K2,M,Y,Z
Michellepooh A,B,D,N
Momof2DisneyKids A3,B,C2,D3,E2,H2,I
missesdisney D3,E2,F,I2,J2,K
Princess Jayne A2,D2,I3,K2,M,H3
AlexWyattMommy E2,H4
Mickster M2,Z2
Mischief Managed A4,B3,E3,H3,Z2
NemoMom07 A4,B3,C,D2,H2
123SA A2,B,C,C3,D,D3,E,F,G,G2,H,H4,I,J,K,L,M,Y,Z
New England Eeyore A2,B,H,Z

Mine are accurate. I have a few things cut already, but I probably won't make progress for another week or so. I have other swaps to finish first

My groups are accurate! I am dying to get started on this (I have so many ideas) but I need to finish my Completed Page Swap pages first!!

My groups are correct.

I won't be able to work on anything until the beginning of April, but I know what I am going to make for each group. And I have my supplies for the Frontierland group.

This is bad. I am in 19 groups (I think Susie and Kat have more!!) But I am already thinking how painful it will be to open up all those groups that I am not in!

My groups are correct. I've got lots of ideas for my things, but I won't work on these yet. I need to get 2 other swaps finished first.

This is bad. I am in 19 groups (I think Susie and Kat have more!!) But I am already thinking how painful it will be to open up all those groups that I am not in!

It is! I was looking at all the cute stuff on Sunday that I didn't get, thinking maybe I should have done more. I was in like 17 groups with the kits and elements, but that still left about 10 groups I wasn't in.

my groups are correct! cant believe how big this swap is! you'll need a month just to sort it all! lol! x

My groups are correct. I can't believe how many groups some of you are in!:lmao: I am slowly working my way up in group numbers. ;) . This is going to be so fun.

Just checking in!! My groups are right! This is one HUGE swap! I probably won't make any progress (other than planning in my head) until after vacation. . .I have to wait until after payday on the 20th to order the rest of my cardstock!! :rotfl2:

Everything looks good. I've already sketched my ideas, purchased my supplies, and started cutting some things. Next week is my Spring Break, so plan on doing most of it then - as well as going to MK and AK for two days!

Checking in. I won't be starting on this until after I finish the other 2 swaps I have.

Thanks for taking on this monster of a swap!!

*faints* oih I better get started..lol.. I did do alot of filler groups to help fill them up because Raine wanted to help :) I do have some of my groups already proto-typed since I sorta had a head start :) I'm so not telling DH about this one. The only real life saver is it's just one element :)

I just about fainted when I saw your list of groups...So what happened to only signing up for groups you could use most of the items for? :rotfl2:

I just about fainted when I saw your list of groups...So what happened to only signing up for groups you could use most of the items for? :rotfl2:

lol that WAS my plan ... and I do remember our conversation on Sunday.. I fell off the wagon but I don't think I'm doing anymore swaps until my srprise swap. At least that is my NEW plan of action so hopefully none come up that I wanna do..lol...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter