Mister Disney and the K-man's Easter Sunday V&A Chef Table Review

Can't wait to read the rest, this is starting so wonderfully. Sorry you were dragged to POP for breakfast and force fed that horrible apple sauce :sad2:
but maybe it made dinner even more special.

Mr. D's K-Man said:
I turned to see the expression on Mister Disney’s face and noticed his eyes were filled with tears. Through the efforts of so many, “Mister Disney” himself had been reduced to tears running down his cheeks.

pixiedust: More Magic took place in that moment than I have ever experienced in my life. pixiedust:

I can’t thank Israel Perez and the entire staff of the Grand Floridian for that very special gift.
Oh you brought tears to my eyes also. what a great surprise for Mr. disney and what a great idea that yu had and executed kevin.

Please tell me I'm not the only one BAWLING at the image?

Forget the food, I could live on a moment like that for a long, long time.

Enna said:
Please tell me I'm not the only one BAWLING at the image?

Enna, don't tell anyone, but Mister Disney was crying AGAIN reading the posting here. Shh, don't tell! :wizard: pirate:

Demographics? Who cares about all that. I love that you love each other so much and you want to share that with all of us!
NOW BACK TO THE FOOD! :rotfl2:

We want the redhe-- oh wait, wrong topic. ;)

We want the FOOD! We want the FOOD!! pirate:

:sad: :sad: :sad:
I can't even type after that beautiful expression of devotion and consideration.
I need some time before we get to the food.....
I am ver clempt...talk amongst yourselves...I'll give you a topic....chicken fingers food or mechanincally separated chicken.....discuss :sad:

What a wonderful evening, now why could not my husband even think of doing something like that.....

Mr. D's K-Man said:
:wizard: You see, no matter what one's demographics, it's never too late to have a happy childhood! :wizard:

I believe in Romance and showing my Love in more than just words! :grouphug:

That is so sweet! Do you have a brother? :lovestruc

As the harpist played her first set, our “Victoria” Anne :bride: came over and greeted us followed by our “Albert” Joseph pirate: . This was the beginning of a wonderful evening of their doating over our every need. They could not have been nicer to us. :woohoo:

In front of us in the center of the table was the glass bowl with a dozen cut red roses :flower3: , another prearranged gift through Israel. :wizard: pixiedust: Mister Disney leaned over and asked if there was a hidden ::MickeyMo Mickey in the flowers, as I had arranged back in October. I told him I “skipped” the hidden ::MickeyMo Mickey as I had already done that one. pixiedust:

Joseph came back with the warm rolls, the fresh butter and the first of our many drinks. I leaned over to Joseph and warned him … “Please do NOT bring me any more bread after this. And if I change my mind, still don’t bring me any more bread.” This was a lesson I learned after my last visit. (Roll-proof elastic waist bands). Joseph smiled and agreed to be strict with me.

OK … so … here’s where the food started rolling out … Mister Disney pirate: will have to pick this up from here. :teleport:

:moped: Take it away Mister Disney! :moped: :love2:

I'm pretty sure the best of this thread is already over, since nothing can top what you already wrote (and also because I don't care for any of the dishes this restaurant serves). I have tears in my eyes right now too.

Butterfly73 said:
That is so sweet! Do you have a brother? :lovestruc

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Yes, I have a brother! And he's RICH! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Get in line behind Mister Disney for him! :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Mr. D's K-Man said:
I leaned over to Joseph and warned him … “Please do NOT bring me any more bread after this. And if I change my mind, still don’t bring me any more bread.”

:lmao:
I know that feeling...they always lure me in with the bread! I can get bread at home!

OH MY GOSH! That has got to be one of the most romantic things I've ever read! Boy you two should be givng my hubby some lessons(My Dh proposed by yelling out "hey lets go get your ring today" while he was still on the toilet...yet I still married Him :rotfl2: )!!

Now move on with the food pics!! We're waiting!!!!!!!!

What?! I'm left hanging here! I want more!

And pictures....please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter