Minne Marathon Team List

Well, I'm finishing up the packing and we leave tomorrow as soon as I'm home from work. See you soon, WISH friends! This time tomorrow night, I should be at POP!

:banana:

Duckie

All packed, and just painted my fingernails lime green with black mickey heads on them, and WISH spelled out on one hand... (Can you tell what my previous job was years ago??) LOL

This time tomorrow night i will be at the GRand!

I'll be posting the Race Reports/Encouragement/Kudos thread on Thursday. Just know that ALL of your names will be on it!!!:woohoo: I PROMISE you, it will not matter how many reports are posted when we return, it's never enough for those left behind! ;)

Safe travels to all! :goodvibes Anne

Awww....thanks Anne!!!

I am a total newbie to not only running but races. Being part of WISH has made it so much more fun!:goodvibes

Tricia, I hope you find the green shirts at the start, if we don't see you on Saturday!! The fun is just beginning! ;)

Just wanted to make sure everyone saw this post from team mate Cruella de mom/Cecilia. She's at Johns Hopkins with her dad who is undergoing chemo. She'a a coach/racer for TNT. She says:
Just poking my head in to say thanks for the thoughts and hugs. I hope all the Minnie Runners have an awesome race. I can't wait to read all about it.

I was the local hero today since all the doctors and nurses here know about me and many have donated to my races in the past. That was fun, especially telling them about Goofy. But let me tell you, These people know all about endurance.

When you are standing there, ready for the race to start, take a moment and soak it in. Be grateful that you are there. It's as good a place to be as the finish line.

I'm flyng in on Friday but won't arrive until after 10pm so will be staying offsite the first night. I plan on going to the expo Sat. AM, then grocery shopping and checking into AKV before heading over to Port Orleans for the WISH meet. Whew!! I plan to get one last walk in tomorrow, then nothing until the 15K. Very, very excited!:banana:

Only THREE DAY!!!

One last 4 miler today, vacuum house, mow lawn, groc. shop for those "left behind" etc, etc. Tomorrow morning pack and of to airport!:cool1:

Heading out later today. Now I'm feeling the excitement--not just the nerves/dread about the race, so that's good!

Hope to meet lots of WISHers at the meet and the race.

Maura

We leave for Denver sometime today, and fly out tomorrow morn.

OKW for us and our waitlist came through as we extended our trip.

Will try to make the POR meet.

Meeting frinds tomorrow at OKW, will hit the expo first thing upon our arrival.

Only THREE DAY!!!

One last 4 miler today, vacuum house, mow lawn, groc. shop for those "left behind" etc, etc. Tomorrow morning pack and of to airport!:cool1:

Joan,
I see you're from NC....what airport are you flying out of? My flight is 7am out of RDU (Southwest). I'll be flying alone because my husband can't leave until the evening.

Scott: we're also at OKW.....we'll be hanging out tomorrow night between 11pm and midnight around the Gurgling Suitcase area waiting for my hubby to arrive. There's a bunch of us so please stop by!

Joan,
I see you're from NC....what airport are you flying out of? My flight is 7am out of RDU (Southwest). I'll be flying alone because my husband can't leave until the evening.

Scott: we're also at OKW.....we'll be hanging out tomorrow night between 11pm and midnight around the Gurgling Suitcase area waiting for my hubby to arrive. There's a bunch of us so please stop by!

Will add it to the list of meets, it is way past my bed time. If I am awake I will be the guy wearing his jammies. LOL

Thanks Anne for taking care of the Race post and the note from Cecilia.

Working from home today (waiting for village tech to replace water meter). :surfweb:

Just a few last minute items to pack and leaving at 4 for the airport!! Oh and still have to paint my nails the cool lime green I found.

Seems like quite a few people staying at my fave - OKW. Normally stay with DVC but doing CB this time (out of this year's points). Either way, it's still the same...
Going to Disney, Doing first Minnie (first 15K) and meeting WISH friends!!!:cool1:

Morning fellow Minnie racers. Printed my boarding passes and need to finish packing and do all those last minute things that need to be done.

This time tomorrow will be in the air heading toward MCO.

Is most of you families just riding the bus to get to Epcot for the finish. DH would like to see me at the finish. Being a walker it will take me until around 8:30 to get there so I hope that he makes the first bus and gets there in time.

See all of you on Sunday morning.

Nancy

Jean,

Flying out of Charlotte on Airtran arrive MCO 1:15pm

Speaking of flying, just finished my 4 miles averaged 8:40.

Time to mow the lawn.

I will check back later...this is exciting!

Be safe flying out from Denver today because it's snowing! I'm not sure how much Denver is getting, but once again we're getting hammered up here. Be safe.

We leave for Denver sometime today, and fly out tomorrow morn.

OKW for us and our waitlist came through as we extended our trip.

Will try to make the POR meet.

Meeting frinds tomorrow at OKW, will hit the expo first thing upon our arrival.

:cool1: I'm packed, my boarding pass is printed, and I'm ready to go - too bad I'm at work till about 1/2ish... Then off to the airport...

I'll be looking for WISHers at OKW too - I should be arriving there tonight around 10ish.....

Safe travels everyone and will see you in Disney!!! :banana:

Just printed my boarding passes too, so it's less than 24 hours until we fly out. Yea!! We will hit the Expo sometime Friday after 3 PM and be at the 5K finish line cheeering on Saturday morning. See you then.

Be safe everyone.

Cindy

I have a full day of work today and then I have to do my weekly duty of taking my grandmother to dinner and grocery shopping. Then its rush home to finish packing, and then 1/2 day work tomorrow - I have to swing my the AAA office and pick up my annual pass and then home to get the suitcases and out the door we go. Hopefully we should be in the Kissimmee area by 5 tomorrow evening - not sure if we will make it to the expo then or wait till Sat.

Getting excited - only 1 more sleep now!!!

Just did my boarding passes!!!!!:cool1: :cool1:

Safe travels everyone!

Just printed my boarding passes!

Lawn is mowed now off to run some errands.

Thanks for the Pixie dust for Nana earlier this week. Visited with her yesterday-she doesn't remember seeing me, DH and 2 great grandkids on Sunday. She was way off, but doing better now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter