Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for my requests... as for the broken link one... this is it...

http://www.4shared.com/photo/16LB8S2m/KatherineHannahMeredithboardin.html

*Page 3 of Millie's "Requests Completed" folder.

Need ones with the following names and trip number, character of choice in parenthesis: (ALL of them need the date to read February 5th, 2011 and Resort is All Star Movies)

Kierstin-2 (Tink)
Kaitlin-2 (Jasmine)
Kamryn-1 (Belle)
Chase-1 (Pluto)
Makayla-1 (Minnie)
Tim-1 (Aladdin)
Nick-1 (Mickey)

Sorry about that error... and as for the Journal one's I requested... don't worry about them... as much as I'd LOVE to use it as my journal covers... the way I requested it to be done.. there isn't another like it, so you won't be able to do it without the actual blocks to DISign it.

Before I did the rest, I wanted to make sure this was okay. I had to change a few minor things to be able to do it. Let me know....

Red please

Originally Posted by scrappingizlife
It's awesome that you are doing this. Can I get The steamboat willie Mickey head with
Jennifer, Brad, Niko, Aralyn, Alex, Mimi, Sam, Robert, Linda, Eddie, Christopher, Lissette, Angel, Maria, Jonathan, Dariel, Esmirna, Rebecca, Jason, Shannon, Tony, Cindy, JC, Jayden, Shelly, Ethan, Jackson, Jacob, Donna, Lee, Mandy, Alexis, Gavin, Kaysen, Stacy, and Mikey? We have a pretty big group.

Did you want the one with the Mickey coming out?

I'm getting married on the Wonder this September and I have 10 cabins booked for my family . Do you have any ideas of what I can do for each of them to have a personalized magnet on their door to make it special.

Thanks,

Kathy

Kathy,

Here's a couple ideas: Anything can be changed or added.

Hello can I please get five separate Life preserver w/ sorcerer Mickey -Magic on top with names on bottom
The names are: Ellen, Kenyetta, Ronda, Aaliyah and Jaleel each name on its own preserver thank you so kindly.
[/QUOTE]

Do you want each name on each graphic? Each name on the stitch and the other Mickey ears?

Hello there, I'm looking to see if someone can make me a toy story design. I'm taking my 2 kids and my neighbors son to see TS3 on friday and I want to make them a shirt

(daughter) name is Jayna
son name is Jehrell
neighbor name is Nasir

Thank you in advance

Hello there, I'm looking to see if someone can make me a toy story design. I'm taking my 2 kids and my neighbors son to see TS3 on friday and I want to make them a shirt

(daughter) name is Jayna
son name is Jehrell
neighbor name is Nasir

Thank you in advance

I hope this works.:goodvibes
I would like this one with the names Melanie, Isabella, and Livie
SantaHatMinnHead.png

I would like these with the name Brian.
SanrtaHatMickeyhead.png

santahatmh3.png

Thanks
Melanie

Hello.

I am new to this. I notice that you create great designs for t shirts. Would you please create a couple for me? We are going on a family vacation. For one of the designs, I would like it to be a Mickey head with the names DeThomas Linville Octave in the left ear, the words Family Vacation in the right ear, and a picture of Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto, and Daisy in the Mickey Head. For the second design, I would like the picture you have saved of Sorcerer Mickey with the logos of the 4 parks above him. I want it to still say Our Family Vacation. I would like you to place our names in balloons that are positioned above Mickey's head. Our names are Johnny, Glenda, John, Margie, Molly, Elizabeth, Tom. Thank you so much. I can't wait to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter