Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a medium bright red and it looks good. If you could use the same green for the rest that would be great. Also if I could get "The Rausch Family" in disney font just by itself it would be great. I just need it to make a cheapy fish extender for a cruise. Thanks soo much.

Renee,

I'm sorry, that is one of the few I cannot edit. If Millie has a plain one, I can add wording, but I don't know how to do it in the sand "type" writing. If you decide you want me to do it in regular writing, post the link and I'll be happy to.

OK that's all right not a problem....:)

I hate to tell you this, but the links still didn't work. Here is the link to her page that has all the deck chairs. http://www.4shared.com/dir/19077581/4fa6c900/sharing.html
Choose which one you want, click into it, below the picture is a blue rectangle that says SHARE above it. Use the forum code. I was goingn to pick one, but some have the pirate ship in the background, some just water, etc etc.

So sorry! Never done this before...

The names are Jim, Kristi, Colin and Cody in that order please. And Disney Dream 2011 on the life preserver. Thanks for bearing with me...

Now it shows the actual picture. I used the forum code under share. I hope this is what you need. If not, I'll try it again!! Thanks!!!!!
I found this one instead of the five on the beach but I don't know where it's personalized. If it's on the towels, they can be the same four names with McGrath Family Cruise
Disney Dream 2011 in the back. If that's okay???

The names are Jim, Kristi, Colin and Cody in that order please. And Disney Dream 2011 on the life preserver. Thanks for bearing with me...

Now it shows the actual picture. I used the forum code under share. I hope this is what you need. If not, I'll try it again!! Thanks!!!!!
I found this one instead of the five on the beach but I don't know where it's personalized. If it's on the towels, they can be the same four names with McGrath Family Cruise

Yep, I'll work on it tonight. :cutie:

I'm glad you gave me the lawelch clue, I needed a blank to change the MH country. With that I was able to find it in Millie's 4shared. BTW...I'm jealous, we had planned to be on this cruise, we went on the Inaugural Med. We put the Baltic off to next year. Kid in college, pilot training, 3 in HS, :scared1: too much at once...:thumbsup2 Have a great trip!

Your life sounds as crazy as mine but less kids. I now know how my friends feel....I am always the crafty one and tell everyone how easy this and that is with scrapbooking and sewing and woodworking little things..just whip this up; it's easy....well asking you to have to do this I feel like they must feel; just no clue. I am sure I can learn, but just don't use all the right software.

We just booked in March, so it's a little rushed. I am going on a big bonding trip with my two boys and leaving DH home (to pay for it).

Back to the design, I don't see a personalized one. Did you save it and post the wrong one maybe? Can you change one of the titles to add "The Muncriefs Cruise the Baltics" above the date. I don't want anyone to steal it off the door!

Thanks...LOVE them!

Hi. I just found this thread and am so impressed with Millipie's designs. While I haven't read through every page, I read the past few and gather that Milli is not designing any longer. Is that true? Or is there a way to get a Millipie design?

I like the personalized piratehat mickey and pirate minnie with the purple/black polka dot bandana. I see that I can access the designs but how would I go about getting the "pirate" font to personalize it? (I'm really computer illiterate, really, so please be gentle :lmao:

Thanks!

Your life sounds as crazy as mine but less kids. I now know how my friends feel....I am always the crafty one and tell everyone how easy this and that is with scrapbooking and sewing and woodworking little things..just whip this up; it's easy....well asking you to have to do this I feel like they must feel; just no clue. I am sure I can learn, but just don't use all the right software.

We just booked in March, so it's a little rushed. I am going on a big bonding trip with my two boys and leaving DH home (to pay for it).

Back to the design, I don't see a personalized one. Did you save it and post the wrong one maybe? Can you change one of the titles to add "The Muncriefs Cruise the Baltics" above the date. I don't want anyone to steal it off the door!

Thanks...LOVE them!

Do you cricut? I don't know how I'd scrap without my cricut.

Ummm...:rotfl:....I didn't upload the right one to photobucket. I don't know how Millie keeps track of it all, I'm afraid I'm missing someone. I'm going to try a couple different things.....Having it all at the bottom is very crowded.

I will set up a photobucket account. But in case Milli or Scooby are still doing the designs, please see it in your heart (and schedule) to design;

1. pirate hat mickey : Jacob
2. Pirate hat mickey : Jack
3. Pirate hat Mickey : Joseph
4. Pirate Minnie/Purple and black polka dot bandana: Margaret
5. Pirate Minnie/Purple and black polka dot bandana: Alice
6. Pirate Minnie/purple and black polka dot bandana: Dionne

Thanks for any designs or info.

Hi. I just found this thread and am so impressed with Millipie's designs. While I haven't read through every page, I read the past few and gather that Milli is not designing any longer. Is that true? Or is there a way to get a Millipie design?

I like the personalized piratehat mickey and pirate minnie with the purple/black polka dot bandana. I see that I can access the designs but how would I go about getting the "pirate" font to personalize it? (I'm really computer illiterate, really, so please be gentle :lmao:

Thanks!

Millie is moving. If you look for her 4shared and photobucket, I can personalize most of what she has. Just post the links here and be specific about what you want done.

Thank you Scooby! Is this what you need?

Piratehatmickeymh.png
Joseph
Jacob
Jack

pirateminniemh2.png
Dionne
Margaret
Alice

I got those from the 4share site.

Thanks.

Thank you Scooby! Is this what you need?

Piratehatmickeymh.png
Joseph
Jacob
Jack

pirateminniemh2.png
Dionne
Margaret
Alice

I got those from the 4share site.

Thanks.

Almost. I really need the link to the exact picture, or the picture posted. There are so many, that it is hard for me to guess or take the time finding them. I can personalize with any font or whatever you want. :lovestruc

use all the right software.

When I travel alone with my 4 kids, which is often since we're self-employed, people will ask where my dh is. I always say, "well someone had to work to pay for this trip" :lmao:

I bought this program Photo Explosion from Costco. It is a $30 knock off of Photoshop. It works just great, and I've learned a ton (for the 3rd time). Before each cruise I've gotten into it and progressed. After the cruise is over, I kind of take a life hiatus trying to catch up. Then I miss it, and realized I've forgotten most everything. So, now, the third time, I've sworn to use this at least several times a week.

As far as covering for Millie... Millie and Mel (Bababear), and Natalie, Rhonda, and a few others have been very generous with their time, talent and giving me suggestions on trying to solve a problem I'm trying to learn. This is my way to be able to "pay it forward".:love:

If you still want "cruise" after McGrath Family, let me know.

If you still want "cruise" after McGrath Family, let me know.

Thank you soooo much! They look fantastic. For the beach towel one, would Kristi not fit on the Minnie towel? It took me a minute to find it out there on my own on the surfboard! They are fantastic! I appreciate it! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter