Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, if you could...
But if it is too much, you can tell me.
The reason is because I will do some ID for my daughter to go to parks.
Thanks

Yes, if you could...
But if it is too much, you can tell me.
The reason is because I will do some ID for my daughter to go to parks.
Thanks

Cris,

I am so sorry, I'm just not that good yet. I'm still working on my skill, and so far fills aren't one of them....:rotfl2:

I'm hoping to get some schooling when Millie gets back.....:lmao:

:love:

Brittany,

Here are some options. I figured I'd let you choose, since I knew you would just love anything I did :lmao:

BrittanyGill.jpg

BrittanyGill2.jpg

:thumbsup2
I did this one before I understood what you wanted.

I messed around, I thought this one looked pretty cool.

I can add name etc if you like this one.

OOOOO I love them both YAY :cool1:
I am goen to use both!!!! If you wouldnt mind adding my name to the black one and wdw on the bottom. I am so excited these turned out beautiful. I have posted a few threads for this disign but no one came through. I appreciate you :thumbsup2

Brittany,

Here are some options. I figured I'd let you choose, since I knew you would just love anything I did :lmao:

BrittanyGill.jpg

BrittanyGill2.jpg
r

I had faith in you to come up with a great font but then I get all these options :lmao: So I really like the last font if you could add a few hearts. If not i like the first font as well. Whatever is easiest for you. Again I appreciate you. This is an anniversary gift for my DBF of 5 years in July. I am super excited to giv it to him. This will be the disign for the back of the shirt. I am in search for a small pockets size image for the front :thumbsup2

r

I had faith in you to come up with a great font but then I get all these options :lmao: So I really like the last font if you could add a few hearts. If not i like the first font as well. Whatever is easiest for you. Again I appreciate you. This is an anniversary gift for my DBF of 5 years in July. I am super excited to giv it to him. This will be the disign for the back of the shirt. I am in search for a small pockets size image for the front :thumbsup2

I know, you would love whatever, but here's the problem....I'm OCD, and....well, probably a name I shouldn't say on the boards....:lmao: An overachiever perfectionist.

This is probably why I haven't worked in a week, :banana: I've been having too much fun doing this. My dh is really starting to raise his eyebrows at me. :scared1: No work means no $. Being self-employed means I better show up to work once in a while :surfweb: :rolleyes1

Hello. Below are the links to the pictures I would like. The first one is of Mickey, and although I would like it to say Our Walt Disney World Vacation, I don't want the date. I would like you to either use the Mickey balloons that are there with our names inside them, or insert additional Mickey balloons around Mickey with our names in them. I have also given a link with extra Mickey balloons. Again, our names are Johnny, Glenda, John, Margie, Molly, Elizabeth, Tom. When positioning the names, you may want to know that Johnny and Glenda are married, John and Margie are married, and Elizabeth and Tom are married. Molly is Margie and John's daughter. Thank you so much.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/hFrMRn9y/Nov18-27wdwvacationoval.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/KeAAD5Tv/Balloon_Mickey_Head.html

This jumbo thread is wayyyy over our 250 page mark- time to shut this one down. Feel free to start a new one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter