~ Mickey's Magical Matey Tour ~ November 6-13, 2010 Eastern Magic

Hi All! Just off the Magic today where we had a Western cruise:) We booked this cruise on board and looking forward to joining in. Our weather this week was no so great so I sure hope it is much better next November. We booked stateroom #2106 (we were in 2132 this cruise and too noisy in the aft). So sad that my cruise is over but happy to have a new cruise to plan:banana:.

At time of cruise-
Ajtour (celebrating my 35th bday on board)
DH (36)
DS (6)
DD (4)

:) Hello everyone, sorry that i've missed out on so much. Between home schooling 4 kids, just getting back from our cruise, and working on two dramas...DH and I are in our church's worship arts team..and are in the Drama team. We just finished putting on a BIG worship night, and now I am in the middle of memorizing for a big drama on Saturday for the Divorce Recovery conference...and to top it all off...I have been sick with bronchitis. :sick: The kids are all getting excited about Halloween. On Friday we have a harvest festival with our Charter School, and on Saturday our church puts on a REALLY big Costume Carnival. We typically have about 500-700 kids attend. :yay: I am thrilled to see we have several new folks joining us....WELCOME :goodvibes Well, I need to go finish up the laundry..joy oh joy :rotfl: bye..

Sorry I didn't catch the format

Bill, Keri, Kailey, Alyssa
early

Welcome to the new people! I have updated you all in our list with as much info as I could.

Rebecca, I feel you on the illnesses... although none of us have bronchitis thankfully! We all got hit this weekend. I've been beating my head against the wall with a little one with croup, another sick one, myself being sick... and of course DH being fine. Ugh.

Is anyone else going to do MNSSHP before the cruise? I haven't even gotten through this halloween and have been thinking really hard about how to dress everyone!

I guess I should add... I've been working on the image and replicating the whole beatles "magical mystery tour" logo with a little kick. I'll put something up when I'm happy with it!

Hi everyone! Haven't been back to the thread in a while because there was never any activity. Glad to see the new thread!! We are booked on this cruise...our first 7 night. We have been on the 4 night twice before. It will be:
Me (Maria) DH (Mark) DS(Justin age 3 at cruise time) DS(Joseph arriving in February 2010 age 10 months at cruise time) I will have to dig out our reservation because my brain is mush, but we are either in 8518 or 7518. We had to switch cruises when we found out we were expecting #2. We have early dining.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and we would love to participate in the activities. The FE exchange is the only thing we have done so far. We probably won't be booking any excursions, but that may change.

Welcome Maria and congrats! We are traveling with another family who is expecting their second little guy at the end of December. Having two boys is wonderful!

Wanted to drop in and say Hello. Hope everyones halloween was great. As usual we took all the kids to our church's Costume Carnival. Since the boys are older I was finally able to work one of the booths. So I got to help out with the face painting. 3 solid hours of bending over little ones caused my back to remind me i'm no spring chicken. LOL who knew 44 could be considered old. Speaking of which :lmao: I actually have an older daughter [who isn't in my siggy line] I had her when I was 17 so she is 26 now. Well, she has one little girl "Heaven" who will be three the top of Feb, and she is due again the top of March. Well, we found out on Friday that she is having a little boy :cheer2: I can't wait. As soon as we found out we hit all the nicer thrift stores and childrens consignment stores in town :goodvibes and boy did my wallet feel it :rotfl: Hopefully one day she will be in the position to take her little ones on the cruise with us. That or when all of our other ones are older and have left home I can take them on one...but then they would be teenagers then...not sure if they would want to go...what am I saying my Jennah is 13, will be 14 when we sail again and she LOVES :lovestruc DCL. Well, gotta get dinner started, and wanna bake some homemade cookies for DH to take to work as a treat for everyone. Hope you all have a great night. Big :grouphug:

I just booked our Friday night stay before the cruise. We are staying at the Marriott World Center just outside WDW. We are hoping to fly down early on Friday morning, and maybe hit a park or two on Friday.

Reedi
Heather & Robert
DS Tre' (10) & DD Ari (5)
Early Seating

This will be our second cruise on the Magic. We can't wait!! Our kids absolutely LOVED the kids clubs! See ya in November!

Reedi
Heather & Robert
DS Tre' (10) & DD Ari (5)
Early Seating

This will be our second cruise on the Magic. We can't wait!! Our kids absolutely LOVED the kids clubs! See ya in November!

It's nice to read see you in Nov and know it's the same year. We booked this cruise in Dec, 08, and it seemed like an eternity. It's finally starting to feel like it will happen soon.

It is starting to feel "real" now that it's 2010 :goodvibes

I was wondering when this thread will get a little more active. I've been doing some research trying to decide where to stay and what to do before the cruise. We are flying in on Nov 3rd. We are considering a night at POFQ then 2 nights in Cocoa Beach.

Still working on the graphic! The name is proving a little long if we wanted to do those silicone bracelets. Things have been insanely busy and crazy around here.

It looks like we may have even one more family joining my group - right now we are 8, we may become 12!

Seems like this is a small group, but hopefully more disers will add! ;)

Please add us to your list

LUVMICKEY & STEAMBOAT209
Michele & Cal
SR 6072
Early Seating

This will be our 5th Disney cruise and we can't wait to go. Haven't made any firm decisions about the excursions we want to do, but I know we'll keep it very simple. We are already booked at BLT for 8 nights after the cruise. This will be our first time staying there.

Okay, I'm officially losing my mind. I thought about packing. Seriously! What is wrong with me, lol.

In the last couple weeks, we have booked our air tickets (thankful for miles), bought our theme park tickets, and booked our transport. While there is still a lot up in the air, I'm feeling as though the basics are coming together. I am still a little freaked out that we haven't booked our hotel - but we can't do that until April 2nd. So for now, I am hoping it all works out!

Oh and after struggling against the graphic (wasn't happy with it)... I started over and am almost there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter