Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K - 2013

I am interested to see if people try to walk from AKL... I'm sure they will try to stop it since they would have to walk on the roadway. It's unfortunate it isn't a host resort since it is so close.

It's not a very safe walk and one would have to cross the traffic coming in for the race. I would hope that folks would not think about it ---- for their safety. Note there is a section or roadway where it is guard-railed with no shoulder. Note there are lots of places I would run/walk even on highways; this is not one especially in poor light.

In response to the statement, I seriously doubt one would be stopped. I could be mistaken, but no likely.

I just wanted to say good luck and have fun to all of you running the 5K.
I was with you until I had to cancel my trip this past Friday (my birthday too) and I am just absolutely gutted that I can't run my first 5K :(

I'm looking to do the Royal Family 5K but I'm really ticked that it seems to cost so much more.

le sigh, such is life.

Have fun and celebrate for me!

Hey there - check your PM's :)

Awwww so sorry to hear you won't be running:(
I fell off the step ladder decorating for Halloween (don't ask, just plain stupid!;)) and twisted my (already bad) knee and DGrD10 twisted her ankle on Sat. We are quite the pair. lol But today I managed 2.5 miles just under 16mpm, so we will rest her ankle and give it a try anyway. We will remind ourselves we are lucky to be there at all, limping through, and appreciate it all the more keeping your unfortunate disappointment in mind.:grouphug:
Hope you get to the next race!

Thank you so much! :) I love this place since even though many of us are strangers, the support from here can move mountains. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter