Mickey wear in Universal?? Is it a big no?

My daughter wore a purple BB-8 shirt to Universal, but not sure that's really "Disney" enough to even count yet.

However, I did have my kids in Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts when I went to Chef Mickey's Breakfast and Epcot and had many many photos with characters when they were little, :rotfl:

I just came back yesterday from a Universal and Disney split stay. We saw people wearing Disney clothes at Universal and Universal stuff at disney. We had rain storms at Universal and there were lots of Disney ponchos. My hat has minnie on it. I am not a hat person so it is the same one I have from Disneyland severel years ago. I wore it at both parks. Going on the Kong Ride, the guy said “ nice hat” but no one else said anything. At the hotel, when we asked for a taxi to Disney not the airport they did joke that “You are not suppose to say that word here” but it was all in fun.

It's fine, you'll get a few jokes, but you'd be surprised how many team/cast folk (particularly in entertainment) work at some or all the Orlando parks from time to time.

I've worn the Bill & Ted show shirt to the Magic Kingdom before and had cast members go out of there way to talk to me about it in positive ways -- much moreso than any Disney shirt. (For the ones Most love all the parks, Uni/Sea World and Disney)

Everyone gets a hall pass from the fashion police when doing theme parks. Well, except for the dudes in the tank tops with hairy pits.

Even the Fashionistas kick off their designer duds and embrace their commando side. Pretty much life or death necessity when you’re racking up 7 to 10 miles a day for a week or so in tropical humidity & heat.

Most frequent fliers have their park clothes & shoes, stuff they wouldn’t be caught dead in outside said parks. Let those freak flags fly:banana:and enjoy the ride.

If I can wear my "Resources Development Administration" T-shirt to Pandora at WDW (and I did) I think you'll be fine with Mickey at Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter