Mickey Monitor out yet?

For those that have gotten them are there any special events planned? new pins? etc? gives us details....PLEASE :)

NO ap rates past 7/3
new passholder pin #2
IMO nothing new that hasn't been talked about on these boards
Got mine Friday May 2 I'm near Chicago
hope this helps

the mickey monitor included this month an article on mission space in Epcot, the star wars weekend, and the flower and garden festival. there is a new exclusive flower and garden pin series and the quarterly passholder pin #2. discounts on fort wilderness cabins, 40% off a regular day visitor golf rate, and 25% off cirque du soleil and a disney's vero beach resort discount. also info on pal mickey. that's about it, i haven't read it cover to cover as of yet.

I received my Mickey Monitor in today's (5/3) mail! I live in South Carolina.

I'm in NorthEast PA in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Area. I received my MM today (Saturday 5/3) :Pinkbounc

Got mine today(in IL) and was disappointed that there were no AP rates past July 3. But if you want pins, there were plenty.

We live in NY
No MM yet

going back to WDW in 3 weeks
to see Star Wars & EPCOT Flowers
would love to get my MM before we leave

My luck :eek: , the MM will be in our held
mail at the post office while we are IN
WDW :p

I have a Seasonal Pass and have gotten them in the past. Do I still receive them? If so, I haven't gotten mine yet here in Miami.

I live in Georgia and got mine on 5/2 also. Maybe they send them out in batches alphabetically by state or maybe by zipcode.

We have booked the Disney's Vero Beach Resort for July. We took the ocean view room for an additional $30.00 per night. I hope it is worth it over the standard studio. Anyone familiar with the resort?

Alas, that was the only resort discount beyond the FW Resort. This may mean that ressie's are picking up at WDW.

We got our Monitor on Friday. We have an "A" last name and live in Virginia.

ThemeParks.com has posted a copy of the Monitor on their site. Click on the link below to their page:

Mickey Monitor

I finally got mine today. I live in the DFW area. Nothing much was in it, but it was nice to get anyway.:D

I received my Mickey Monitor yesterday. I live in Richmond, VA. Last name begins with "K" if that makes a difference. Does anyone know about the seat grouping for the Cirque du Soleil discount? Are those seats good?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter