Mickey Monitor out yet?

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
Has anyone received their May issue of the Mickey Monitor? For some reason, I never receive my issue; I always have to call and request a second copy. I am interested in this issue as we will be at WDW the last week of May.

hi, i live in largo, florida and i just received the mickey monitor in the mail.

I didnt get mine yet! On another thread someone said they got theres and there are NO new codes!:(
What does this mean? Are we all out of luck?

The Mickey Monitor is a quarterly news letter which is mailed to Walt Disney World Annual and Seasonal Passholders. It is mailed out to passholders in February, May, August, & November.

Not to all AP holders :(

We don't get them here even though Disney are quite happy to take our $$$ and charge us international shipping

:(

Checked my mail today, and no Mickey Monitor. I think Texas must be last on the list.

Hi,
We are still waiting for our M.M.
We are located in northern Wisconsin. It always seems to take longer for us to get mail for some reason.
Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter