MGM Swap : Final Details

I have been afraid to post! My items went out PRIORITY yesterday! I am so SORRY that I held this swap up AGAIN...I just picked a very difficult item to make(c3po in metal...what a pain!)
I hope that everyone likes them!

I am so far behind, but I am now all caught up on my swaps! YEAH!!! Well except for the fiber swap...I will be cutting that tonight and packing it up and mailing by MONDAY!

Pauline

PaulineWDW I got your package in the mail. My goodness girl you did a lot of work. No wonder it took so long. Great job. ( oh, and I love the buttons ). Thank you,

Cyndi princess:

Hi ladies , with the exception of one package everyone's items have arrived. I have tried to contact her by email and have not had a response. This time I am not waiting for further responses. ( the last swap items that were missing did arrive and will be in your MGM packages ) . So if I don't hear from the swapper this time , I will return your items in the Epcot swap. If you are not particpating in the Epcot swap I will make arrangements to get your items back to you as soon as possible. I will start packing the envelopes today. And will put as many as possible in the mail saturday morning.

We have had another death in the family ( just got the news last night ) so if you do not see me on the boards in the next few days you will understand why. I will post though when the packages have gone postal.

I do want to say ( again ) , how much I have enjoyed this. It has been a rough summer for our family and having the swaps to host has actually kept me sane (sp). The work you ladies put into your swap elements amazes me every time. I look forward to the next swaps. I know Franne, Maggie and Robin will have as much fun as I have had hosting. Happy swapping ladies,

Cyndi princess:

Cyndi, I am sorry for your loss, and you will be in my prayers. I know it helps to keep busy and you have been a great host in these swaps. Take care and know my thoughts are with you. Joyce

Cyndi I am so sorry to hear you had another death in the family. This has been a tough time for you. Prayers to all of you.

Also I am sorry to hear about your loss- Glad we could help you stay a bit sain (and I do know how important that is at though times)

Keep your head up :) -em

I am sorry about your loss. I am glad the swap has been a help and not a burden.

Cyndi... You and your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and take your time returning this swap!!!

So sorry for your loss Cyndi- what a tough time your family has had the last few months. :(

A-w-w-w-w, {{{Cyndi}}}. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Pat

Cindi,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Lots of hugs and prayers going out to your family at this time.

Take care

Thank you everyone. You ladies are the best. I was able to get about 9 packages out. If someone is missing one of my items please let me know. I have one item left over and I know I didn't make extra . I will get the last few out as soon as possible. The funeral is Wednesday so hopefully by Saturday I will have the last ones in the mail.

Em could you please pm your address again. I couldn't read everything on the envelope.

I would have had more out on Saturday, but Marc and I both slept until after 11 am Saturday morning. This never happens. So I'm thinking we all needed some rest.

Also, Monday morning I will post final details on the Epcot swap. You ladies have a good week.

Cyndi

Dear Cyndi,

Sorry to hear about your loss. YOu'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Take it easy. Okay....

Tina

Cyndi,

Sorry for your loss. Take your time getting the packages out. I know I am not in any hurry.

I'm not in a hurry either. Take your time Cyndi, and I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our prayers.

I got my package today and boy everything is terrific!!! Thank you all so much, each swap is getting better and better!

I got mine today. Love all the stuff. I wish this swap could go on forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter