MGM Swap : Final Details

YEAH! I am done and everything is bagged and ready to go postal tomorrow!
I really had a hard time with my toppers. But I am pleased with the results. This has been an extremely hard and emotional month for me, so it was hard to get the creative process going.

My photo mats are half done and I have 11 of the 21 paper piecings done...working with metal on paper piecings is not fun!

I hope to mail PRIORITY by Wednesday...I am sorry I am LATE again...I am not going to sign up for the next swap in all fairness to everyone!

Pauline

Finally mine are done and going postal tomorrow!! This was a busy last couple of months for me. But I'm glad they are done!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'll be on the look out for all of the incoming packages. Franne and Pammyjo I recieved your packages. I know what everyone means about this being a busy month. I finally finished my tags and now I'm putting the finishing touches on my pp. So back to work I go.

Cyndi

Cyndi,

Mine should be there Wednesday according to the PO clerk. PLMK when you get them. Thanks!

Peggy

Cyndi, I got mine in the mail today, the post office said it should get to you on Wed. Joyce

Would someone e-mail or pm me the address I need to mail my stuff to. Thanks Gail

Em, I'm awaiting a few more pkg. Then I will post the new sign-ups while I'm sorting the MGM swap for mailing. ( probably in a few days ).

Today I recieved :

-DreamingofBCV
-Swan
-RRBB
-ILovepooh

Great job. Thank you for the stickers.

Cyndi princess:

Inky Dinky Doo your package came in. Oh my goodness. The entire thing was so cute. ( And I loved the personal stuff ).

I'm only waiting for three more packages so be on the look-out for sign-ups Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks ladies. This has been so much fun. Can you believe only Epcot is left ?

Cyndi princess:

Originally posted by Disneyland_emily
so after Epcot can we start over? :D

I've loved doing this and will be sad to see it end

-em

Me too, I wil host the next one after Epcot. It will be the anything goes one, I think everyone decided on the "extras" like restaurants, DD, hotels. and all that other Disney stuff. Should be fun!
Franne

I don't want it to be over either. I now need a WDW trip to plan so I can use all of my wonderful supplies made by my DIS friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter