Merry Christmas One and All! The Murphy's are LIVE from the GF and BC 12/18-12/26UPDATED WITH NYE

405FFAB4-53EA-4590-8F64-F39DDFAA5973_zpsfysypfjn.jpg

197573BD-DFB5-49DA-84D5-9429B5B99E62_zpszqiq7n0y.jpg

87C93263-CDDE-4888-8E99-C8166CDD4A75_zpsonp9ekmu.jpg

Nic just went down to Gasparilla's and got pizzas for himself and Connor! Gotta love 24 hour food! ;) I guess we aren't going to bed anytime soon. :D

Tomorrow we checkout and head to the Beach Club!!! Just in time for Santa! :santa:

We had another AWESOME day capped off with an absolutely AMAZING fireworks show at the Studios... the Star Wars Galactic Spectacular was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I have lots of pics and videos!

We also did RnR, ToT, Star Tours, Great Movie Ride, the Launch Bay, and the Comedy Warehouse Christmas Special. So a fun filled evening and night! :thumbsup2
I love when they have new stuff at the parks. :) I can wait to the the SW fireworks next month.

Nic just went down to Gasparilla's and got pizzas for himself and Connor! Gotta love 24 hour food! ;) I guess we aren't going to bed anytime soon. :D

Tomorrow we checkout and head to the Beach Club!!! Just in time for Santa! :santa:
More resorts should offer food at least until an hour after the last park closes.

I hope you have a nice stay at the BC. Will you spend any time at SAB? The weather looks warm enough for it. :)

Seriously, my parade pictures today are making me teary they are so cute!!!!!!! :lovestruc

Your parade shots are simply amazing! WOW! We have a running joke at our house, "when I retire, I'm going to move to Orlando and work in the Christmas Shop at the Magic Kingdom!" I say, when you retire - Disney should hire you as a photographer for Parks promotions! :earsboy:

Well we are having another great day! :D I was worried we'd spend Christmas Eve waiting around for our room but it was ready early! :cloud9: We got settled in and then walked over to Epcot for the afternoon. It wasn't as crowded as I was expecting it to be. Everyone is probably at MK! :p

I have pics to share!!! Coming right up..........

Thanks for all the wonderful photos! I hope you and your boys are having a great Christmas Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter