Merry Christmas One and All! The Murphy's are LIVE from the GF and BC 12/18-12/26UPDATED WITH NYE

DSCN0899_zpsxkciwsaz.jpg

I can't believe I just found this TR!!!

Our party night was great as I said before, not crowded at all!

Well that's good!!! Always nice when crowds are lighter than you expect instead of the other way around!

We are back from our evening in Disney Springs. Such a welcome sight.

What a nice sight!

Really love the Launch Bay. Can't wait until we have the entire Star Wars land to explore!!!

I'm so excited about this...wish it would be sooner!

So sad it's going away.

I'm sad that I never saw the lights in person. They look so great in everyone's pics.

we saw Victorian Mickey and Minnie greeting guests

Love this! Were they letting people take pics with them too?

I can't believe I just found this TR!!!

Well that's good!!! Always nice when crowds are lighter than you expect instead of the other way around!

What a nice sight!

I'm so excited about this...wish it would be sooner!

I'm sad that I never saw the lights in person. They look so great in everyone's pics.

Love this! Were they letting people take pics with them too?

Yes, they were taking pics with people. :) Every deluxe resort has holiday character meet&greet schedules for the lobby. :)

That's exciting! We have a parade FP for noon on Saturday. Where is the FP area now?

Those are some fabulous pictures!

It's right under the big Christmas tree at the start of Main Street :) Then it wraps around toward the Town Square Theater. I recommend getting there early so you can be closer to the tree and the great view!

We are back in our room now and ready for bed. :) Tomorrow we are going to hit the pool and then we're back to the Studios. Finally going to catch the Galactic Spectacular, if I can stay awake! :D

I LOVE your parade pictures what a great view you had. I hope you do get to see Star Wars again we noticed so much more the second time.

Enjoying this trip report!! Thanks for sharing the magic with us:)
How has cl been at GF? Staying there in February and we are so excited!!

I'm so glad they moved the parade fastpass viewing area :D
I have fastpasses for the parade so we'll see how it works out. I am determined to see the full parade. I've only seen an partial version when they had high winds and had to remove some of the floats.

Your parade pics are great, by the way. :)

Enjoying this trip report!! Thanks for sharing the magic with us:)
How has cl been at GF? Staying there in February and we are so excited!!

The GF is amazing, we've had great service, stellar housekeeping, not a single problem or issue to report. :thumbsup2 Plus the holiday decorations are really beautiful, photos don't even do them justice. :) You can't beat the location for quick access to MK by boat or monorail. We have used the bus service to AK, the Studios, and Disney Springs without ever waiting more than 2-3 minutes for a bus to arrive. Since we are moving to the Beach Club tomorrow we've been saving Epcot. We've got 3 days planned there, it's my kids favorite park. :love:

I have fastpasses for the parade so we'll see how it works out. I am determined to see the full parade. I've only seen an partial version when they had high winds and had to remove some of the floats.

Your parade pics are great, by the way. :)

My fastpass was for the 3:30 parade, I think I arrived around 2:55 and the roped off area was already 1/3 full. So the early bird gets the worm for the primo spot right under the Christmas tree. ;)

I LOVE your parade pictures what a great view you had. I hope you do get to see Star Wars again we noticed so much more the second time.

We didn't get a chance to go back last night. By the time we finished dinner at Crystal Palace and hit a couple of rides and shops it was too late. But I did get a chance to add another Pandora charm to my bracelet! :D :D :D This time I got the Christmas Wreath shaped like Minnie. :goodvibes

Wow, just WOW on those parade pics. LOVE them! So happy Sugarloaf has been amazing, have I mentioned how much I'm missing it ;) Looking forward to your BC check in as well!!! Have a magical day!!!

So glad you're having a grand time! Sounds like the CL has been positive which I am so glad to hear. We will be at the RPC in 62 days and were thinking about a quick trip next Christmas since it has been years since we have seen Disney decked out for the holidays. After seeing all your wonderful photo's I think I should start planning that Christmas trip. Thank you for bringing us along with you. Sometimes I'm to tired to take down my little notes by the end of a Disney day so I don't know how you do it with all the wonderful pictures.

We had another AWESOME day capped off with an absolutely AMAZING fireworks show at the Studios... the Star Wars Galactic Spectacular was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I have lots of pics and videos!

We also did RnR, ToT, Star Tours, Great Movie Ride, the Launch Bay, and the Comedy Warehouse Christmas Special. So a fun filled evening and night! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter