*Merry Christmas Everyone !!*

8.gif
Happy Christmas Eve Eve Everyone !!
8.gif

Are you ready for Christmas yet ? What else needs to be done ? I was up at 6am so I could pop to Asda for my last bits and bobs while it was quiet (which it was thankfully), and I'm finished and ready for the big day ~ now bring it on !!

It's Christmas Eve!!

And I'm finally done! Just settling down to Home Alone and then we'll be having our usual mini-feast as we do on Christmas Eve, once DF is home from the pub! :rotfl:

Wishing everyone on the DISboards a very Merry Christmas, hope everyone has a wonderful day & that I finish my shift on time tomorrow:thumbsup2

Sorry im late everyone. Thought id have a bath after a hectic day. Have a wonderful christmas day . I hv to go to work at 1700 hrs but only for 6.5 hours. Hv got some pressies for my patients:lovestrucLooking forward to seeing the dis gifts

Happy Christmas Everyone

Im curled up in my PJs after a nice bath full of lush bubbles. Im watching Christmas Movies (Miracle on 34th St then Love Actually) eating chocolates with a glass of mulled wine. :lovestruc

Merry Christmas everyone, santas just been to my house and Im so excitedI cant sleep, yet all the kids are sound asleep and have been for hours lol
gotta go force myself into bed till they get up

our first christmas with a child who knows what santas about its so special!!

Merry Christmas to all my friends on the Dis!

I wish you all a wonderful day and I hope Father Christmas brings you most things you wanted! :goodvibes

Currently typing on my iPad from my Apple wireless keypad, amazing! :thumbsup2

We got the best present ever we are going to Walt Disney World in Florida for two weeks :) on the 24th of March next year

hi everyone.

a very merry christmas to you all.
hope everyone is having a super day and santa was kind:santa:

my dh reminded me in exactly 3 months time we'll be in the wonderful world once more so a new countdown can begin,:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter