*Merry Christmas Everyone !!*

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
1.gif

Yes it's that time of the year again ~ It's time to drive you all bonkers with my 'Countdown to Christmas'. I can't believe that it's only 6 months since my last Christmas thread was closed, and once again, the year is flying by ~ so that in only 6 months time it will be Christmas again.

So, has anyone started their Christmas shopping ? worked out what you're getting everyone ? or do your kids already know what they want this year ?

Any ideas what the big 'must haves' are for Christmas 2011. I haven't got a clue what my girls will be after this year, at 20 & 18 they'll probably want the dosh.

I will refresh this thread each month to drive you mad and to remind you to start your shopping early ~ even though you'll prefer to be shopping for suntan lotion and bikinis :rotfl:

If you see any bargains or 3 for 2's etc. then please post on here for now and share them with us, and no doubt a 'bargain thread' will be set up in a few months time

Can I take this opportunity to be the first to wish you all a very ...

5.gif

Santa Mandy
8.gif
8.gif

(aka Crimbo Bimbo)

p.s. also here's my ticker till I can put my Christmas tree up at the end of November :rotfl2:

DD said this at lunch today and I just groaned!

I wish I had your enthusiasm - I might start thinking about Christmas after October half-term.

:lmao: Mandy, you never fail to cheer me up!

I hadn't even clicked onto it being June 25th, never mind 6 months from Christmas!

The only thing I've actually thought about is the tree topper from WDW which Rachel (jjk) has kindly offered to pick up for me when she heads out there later in the year :goodvibes

Goodness knows what I'm getting people, I only start looking around November time, unless I see something in the book club at work for one of my nieces/nephews :thumbsup2

I love this thread!
I told my boyfriend this earlier and he looked at me like I was a crazy lady. :laughing:

I'm actually already a bit excited, and my little brother who's 6 has already asked me to get him one of those cuddly lego men, and a torch!:thumbsup2

Wooop I can't wait Love christmas time lol... I have started getting presents I start in the january sales :) I have about half of our family and friends presents in good going since we have a lot to buy for :santa: . I won't be putting up my tree till December 9th :sad1: as will be in florida till then :yay:

So glad to have finally found another Christmas nut! On a different forum I have a Christmas countdown ticker all year round and at work I start counting them down from 150 days!

My children know what they want for Christmas and I've been making Christmas cards since January! As soon as our Florida holiday is over, Christmas will begin in earnest in our household.

Today we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks which put some Christmas sparkle in the air!

woohoo!!! I have already started shopping .....maybe we need a bargains thread !

:cool1::cool1::cool1: I have started my list on what I am looking for in sales, for DS (1), there is no point forking out expensive when he has no idea :rotfl2:

DD looking at ebook, n tablet pc. She is also after a bedroom makeover for her birthday (dec).

List for little one,
Leap frog tag junior book system
Cozy coupe car,
Pots n pans (very domesticated)

List for DD
Tablet pc
Ebook
Scooter

:):):):):):)

Great news about Christmas - it means we are closer to putting the tree up. I was in the attic last week and smiled when I saw the boxes and crates of Christmas decorations.
Sadly today is also 25 years to the day when my sister died aged 32.

David

ah Christmas, hopefully this year I won't have to work Christmas Eve. I work in a supermarket and it's just horrible :rotfl: last Christmas Eve I started work at 7am and there were already loads of people fighting for parking spaces :headache:

I will say this though, I do love it when the brass band comes into work and they play christmas carols. So wonderful to hear :cloud9:

I have no idea what I'll buy people either, it'll be a last minute thing. I think I may buy a few things whilst we're in WDW in october.

Oh my god. Thats all I can say.:happytv: Mandy mouse:rotfl2: I have just about stopped fretting about my exams. I normally start shopping around september but plan to buy most mine in florida when we go in november. Im paying for an extra bag as well;)
DD is mad on big time rush and victorious. She will probably be into something else by then.
I want a pandora bracelet and a graduation time which DB is going to buy me in florida.
I will get bits from the basin, and the kitchen shop at dtd.They ,make good stocking fillers.
Dont have that many to buy for really as dont do family presents apart from close family.Still expensive though.

Yay I love this thread :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

I have a few bits and pieces that I have picked up over the year, but thats about it. Christmas will be different in our house this year as My eldest 2 now work full time, so I have no idea what their plans are yet :cool2:

I am really looking forward to spending some time in the christmas shoppe in a few weeks time though :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Why is this the last thing I want to hear about. :scared1::scared1: 6 months to Christmas means 4 months until the S.A.D rears its ugly head again and all I will be doing from October onwards is looking forward to the end of March :rotfl2::rotfl2: Sorry for being the voice of doom and gloom on the Christmas countdown thread but I guess you can all calll me Eeyore :eeyore::eeyore:

On the present front .... my DS will probably ask for a 3DS, and DD ... who knows.

tis the season to be jolly , fa la la la la la la la luuuuuu

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Woohoo can't wait and even more so now since I bought some new Disney decorations at the Christmas shop at Downtown Disney last week. :thumbsup2

I'm currently rota'd to work again this Christmas (if we stay on our current rota) fortunately its only days & I finish Xmas day, also we get free meals at the hospital on Xmas day too:woohoo:

Hopefully I will be in my very own 1st house which I have just purchased, although i'm going round my mum & dads for dinner:rotfl2:

I'm also lucky as my niece & nephew are still at an age where they are happy with anything so tend to see whats about from September & put it aside for them.

i lurve christmas! :yay: I have a nightmare before christmas themed tree with the decorations I've been collecting over the years and I love putting them up.
I hope people will post piccys of their disney-themed christmas trees! i would love to see them all :lovestruc

We also decorate our flat for halloween so yay for halloween being ever nearer than christmas! :goodvibes

i lurve christmas! :yay: I have a nightmare before christmas themed tree with the decorations I've been collecting over the years and I love putting them up.
I hope people will post piccys of their disney-themed christmas trees! i would love to see them all :lovestruc

We also decorate our flat for halloween so yay for halloween being ever nearer than christmas! :goodvibes

We do have a 'Show us your tree' thread once we hit around November time, so you'll see plenty of Disney themed ones on there :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter