Meet Me At The Kitchen Sink! A 9/13/08 Beaches & Cream Mini-dismeet!

BUMP!! :goodvibes

Ps: Once i figure out how to post pictures, i will do that of Dustin and I! lol!! :rotfl:

Hi Peeps!! would love to chime in.. is there room for one more ????

And also at 10PM we have a JR Dismeet so I can just hop accross the Boardwalk.. this is very convenient!!!

I will be at POP from the 5th to 14th.. also if you happend to be at POP there's a tone of parties by Pop Petals Starting the 1st of Sept to mid month just see any Glowing Disers by the Pool .. that with the Glow and Glowjitos...

We are all coming now! Yay! I will get mum and sis (both board members) over here asap! In the meantime, faces-to-names time! This was from when we all went to the DTD BBB the afternoon of the PPP. And yes, we are all over 21, and as the FGITs say "there are no adults in Disney, just big kids!"

bbb_3.jpg

(From left to right)
Me - Elizabeth (Twilight_Terror)
Mum - Val (nursetibs)
Sis - Cath (PlutoDisney)

Hi Peeps!! would love to chime in.. is there room for one more ????

And also at 10PM we have a JR Dismeet so I can just hop accross the Boardwalk.. this is very convenient!!!

I will be at POP from the 5th to 14th.. also if you happend to be at POP there's a tone of parties by Pop Petals Starting the 1st of Sept to mid month just see any Glowing Disers by the Pool .. that with the Glow and Glowjitos...

Would LOVE to have you join us!!! :goodvibes

We are all coming now! Yay! I will get mum and sis (both board members) over here asap! In the meantime, faces-to-names time! This was from when we all went to the DTD BBB the afternoon of the PPP. And yes, we are all over 21, and as the FGITs say "there are no adults in Disney, just big kids!"

bbb_3.jpg

(From left to right)
Me - Elizabeth (Twilight_Terror)
Mum - Val (nursetibs)
Sis - Cath (PlutoDisney)

So glad to "see" you! :goodvibes Looking forward very much to meeting you in person! :grouphug:

Would LOVE to have you join us!!! :goodvibes

So glad to "see" you! :goodvibes Looking forward very much to meeting you in person! :grouphug:

Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got in on the fun van wagon!!! So excited to meet you guys!!! hmmmmm what do I need to bring just my appetite??????????????? hehehehe Finally I found someone to share that kitchen sink!! Inever have one but meaning to get one but it is toooooooo much for one person on a solo trip!!! :grouphug:

Thank God the TOT meet is at 3PM .. I am all shaken.. stirred and delivered by the time I get to beaches and cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P7100066.jpg

Okay, I will do my "test" picture!! Hopefully this works, then i'll add a few more and introductions!! lol. I have no idea what im doing when it comes to these pictures so forgive me! :hug:

Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got in on the fun van wagon!!! So excited to meet you guys!!! hmmmmm what do I need to bring just my appetite??????????????? hehehehe Finally I found someone to share that kitchen sink!! Inever have one but meaning to get one but it is toooooooo much for one person on a solo trip!!! :grouphug:

Thank God the TOT meet is at 3PM .. I am all shaken.. stirred and delivered by the time I get to beaches and cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I think a big appetite will be necessary to tackle that kitchen sink! :goodvibes DH is not on-board for the sink, but is really looking forward to having a No Way Jose! Our countdowns are all in the homestretch now! Woohoo!!!! :woohoo:

P7100066.jpg

Okay, I will do my "test" picture!! Hopefully this works, then i'll add a few more and introductions!! lol. I have no idea what im doing when it comes to these pictures so forgive me! :hug:

YAY you did it!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to be "introduced" to you guys! :goodvibes

Yeah, I think a big appetite will be necessary to tackle that kitchen sink! :goodvibes DH is not on-board for the sink, but is really looking forward to having a No Way Jose! Our countdowns are all in the homestretch now! Woohoo!!!! :woohoo:

hey!! where abouts in Louisianna??

my crush is from Baton Rouge... :ssst: :lmao: :rolleyes1

hey you two... looking forward in meeting you peeps!!!!

We are a little Southeast of Baton Rouge. Gonzales/French Settlement area.

aaaaahh huh!! now I have an excuse to go see him.... :stir: "arranging for a dismeet"

BTW are you guys driving ?? I will be doing a couple of Publix grocery run.. do you need to pick up water and stuff???

I will be at POP from the 5th to the 14th..

aaaaahh huh!! now I have an excuse to go see him.... :stir: "arranging for a dismeet"

BTW are you guys driving ?? I will be doing a couple of Publix grocery run.. do you need to pick up water and stuff???

I will be at POP from the 5th to the 14th..

You are so sweet! We are flying, but have a grocery stop included in our transport from the airport with FLtours. So, we'll be picking up those sorts of things on our way to the resort check-in day.

Does your friend live in that part of LA too????

You are so sweet! We are flying, but have a grocery stop included in our transport from the airport with FLtours. So, we'll be picking up those sorts of things on our way to the resort check-in day.

Does your friend live in that part of LA too????

Awwwwwwwww Shacks..... *in her Goofy voice* well just being a Diser...

::yes:: he does.. :lovestruc

Awwwwwwwww Shacks..... *in her Goofy voice* well just being a Diser...

::yes:: he does.. :lovestruc

Yeah, then I definitely see a "dismeet" in LA in the future! :rotfl2: Ahem . . . and we haven't officially "met" you yet, so you need to tell us about yourself and your trip and who you're traveling with, etc . . . inquiring minds want to know! :surfweb: LOL!!!!

Yeah, then I definitely see a "dismeet" in LA in the future! :rotfl2: Ahem . . . and we haven't officially "met" you yet, so you need to tell us about yourself and your trip and who you're traveling with, etc . . . inquiring minds want to know! :surfweb: LOL!!!!

Oppssss.. where are my manners.. sorry I just got so excited....

Names Timmy ( a girl Timmy Okie dokie... ) :goodvibes 10 things about me :thumbsup2

1. I am 5.. stuck in an old decaying 38 yr old body....

2. single... no kids.. unless I find my prince.. I will def'ly have to kiss him right away so he can turn into frog :lmao:

" but considered to be the Best Aunt... uh huh my nephew did say so and he is my age he is 5!:rotfl: "

3. been going to see the Mouse since I was 5..

4. Staying at POP from 5th to the 14th of Sept.

5. my mspace name is also antss2001

6. my home resort is SSR

7. I talk to much so if you accept me to be yourf riend learn this words right away " Timmy Shuddup" :rotfl: and dont hesitate to use it :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

8. My bday is on April so I am a Ram and true to my Aries Ways!!!

9. I work 2nd shift which means I am always up between 12AM to 4AM after work...

10. And I love all the rides at the WORLD... wanna share a laugh or two...

Oppssss.. where are my manners.. sorry I just got so excited....

Names Timmy ( a girl Timmy Okie dokie... ) :goodvibes 10 things about me :thumbsup2

1. I am 5.. stuck in an old decaying 38 yr old body....

2. single... no kids.. unless I find my prince.. I will def'ly have to kiss him right away so he can turn into frog :lmao:

" but considered to be the Best Aunt... uh huh my nephew did say so and he is my age he is 5!:rotfl: "

3. been going to see the Mouse since I was 5..

4. Staying at POP from 5th to the 14th of Sept.

5. my mspace name is also antss2001

6. my home resort is SSR

7. I talk to much so if you accept me to be yourf riend learn this words right away " Timmy Shuddup" :rotfl: and dont hesitate to use it :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

8. My bday is on April so I am a Ram and true to my Aries Ways!!!

9. I work 2nd shift which means I am always up between 12AM to 4AM after work...

10. And I love all the rides at the WORLD... wanna share a laugh or two...

Well, Timmy, it is very nice to meet you! Sounds like you will fit right in with my crazy Disney bunch!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: Oh, I do have some bad news though . . . I've been told that I am the best aunt, but I will gladly let you be 2nd!!!! :rotfl2: Just messin' with ya! Aren't nieces and nephews the BEST invention ever!!!!

Can't wait to meet everybody in person! :grouphug:

Going around the table and shaking hands.. uh huh.. like the Mayor ... "popping tic tac... just in case"

I know you mentioned me above, but I will definitely be there....:) I am very excited and looking forward to it!!! I hope Beaches & Cream can handle all of us Disers!!! :lmao: :rotfl:

hello.. hello.. hello...

Hello there!!! DBF and I will be arriving at the World on September 12th so i will most definetely try to make it to this!! It would definetely be so cool to meet fellow DIS'ers!!!! ::yes:: AND! It gives me an excuse to try that Kitchen Sink!! yummm!!!! :rotfl: Cant wait!!:goodvibes

Hmmm I did see you aahh yes the cutie patootie couple withn pooh :hug:

Hi I would love to have come we will be at POP Sept. 3-10! We will just miss you all!! I see that there are 2 La. people going to WDW!!
I'm from La. ALso!!
We Louisiana people sure love WDW!!:love:
I homescool and I know 2 other family's that are going in Sept. with free dining also, but they are going at the end of Sept.
I sure hope you all have a wonderful time!!:yay:
Thank you,
Kathy:flower3:

Woohoo another Popper.. there's a bunch of Glow Pool Parties by Petals.. around 10ish satrting end of Aug.. if you see us.. please stop by... I will make the party of the 5th and the 6th :hug:

We are there from 2nd - 16th September. We already have an evening reserved for the whole Kitchen Sink adventure, but would happily join you all for just a scoop of ice cream!!! lol We are due at MGM for the 13th, but could easily pop over for a 9pm meeting!:goodvibes

woohooooo hope to see you on the 13th at DHS... and if you can hang around.. there is a meet going on at TOt at 3PM...:grouphug:

would love to pop in and say hello. We are doing the spectomagic parade and then wishes but should be back by 9:45

hello..hello.. hello :flower3:

whew :faint: time for another tic tac...

easy to find me since I might be wearing the same outfit... hahahaha after I left this past June.. I did not unpack.. and yes thats what I am bringing in Sept...
DSC07211.jpg

I am the short and chunky one in blue shirt.. my main man and my friend Sarah... on her 22nd bday June 08

and here it's me.. my DSIL and my EX :lmao: :rotfl2:
DSC07190.jpg

and sad to say I have to turn him down...
DSC07173.jpg

he did OK though...
DSC07172.jpg

Going around the table and shaking hands.. uh huh.. like the Mayor ... "popping tic tac... just in case"

hello.. hello.. hello...

Hmmm I did see you aahh yes the cutie patootie couple withn pooh :hug:

Woohoo another Popper.. there's a bunch of Glow Pool Parties by Petals.. around 10ish satrting end of Aug.. if you see us.. please stop by... I will make the party of the 5th and the 6th :hug:

woohooooo hope to see you on the 13th at DHS... and if you can hang around.. there is a meet going on at TOt at 3PM...:grouphug:

hello..hello.. hello :flower3:

whew :faint: time for another tic tac...

You are a natural riot!!! Can't wait to meet you in person! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter