MCO-Sheratn Suites or Amerisuites n/E or N/W

Momtoemma

Mouseketeer
I am thinking of staying at airpirt hotel night before we fly home as we have early 8:15 am flight. Would prefer a suite hotel and must have shuttle to airport

Do you have any reiews or the above chocies (I hav discount coupon for them), and what is difference between N/E and N/W amerisuites (ie does it depend on what terminal you are leaving from as to which is most convveneint

Debbie

We are going to stay at the Comfort Suite-Airport our first night. Got a rate of $49/night. It has free airport shuttles.

SME, when will you be staying at the Comfort Suites? My DH and I will need a hotel at airport for our trip in August. I'd like your opinion of the Comfort Suites.
Momtoemma, on our last trip 8/00 we stayed at the AmeriSuites (NE) and were happy with the accomodations ($45-8/00). I doubt if we'd get that price for this August, but I'll try as the time gets closer. Both AmeriSuites are within a mile of the airport and offer a free shuttle and Continental breakfast.
Thanks, Bonnie

We are staying there the night of 3/23 (soon!). I will post something when I get back. However, we just had a neighbor who stayed there in February and thought it was great and they are usually pretty fussy so I'm not too worried. Comfort Suiets are usually pretty nice. They do have a continental breakfast and free shuttle.

We will be staying at the MCO La Quinta - North for one night. I was able to get a $28.00 rate through Priceline last night. They offer a continental breakfast and shuttle. They are 2 miles from the airport. La Quintas aren't the fanciest hotels, but for $28.00 and one night, I'll take it.

Vonda

P.S. We will be there 3-13 - hard to find good prices during this time!

wow! Do they have airport shuttle? I've never used Priceline and am nervous about what you may get. Can you specify that you want something by the airport and with shuttle service?

Yes, they have a shuttle. You can specify the area you want, but you cannot request the shuttle service.

Vonda

SME, I would appreciate any feedback you'll have on the Comfort Suites after you get back. I'll be sure to check this board or you could e-mail me. Thanks again...

VondaP, You got a good price! If only there was some sort of guarantee of getting the free shuttle service through the Priceline hotels...

Bonnie

That is my concern. We do not want to rent a car the first night (save $50 by not picking it up until the next morning), so the shuttle is a necessity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter