May Scrapbooking Challenge - Congrats to ArizonaRita and ColleenG!

Nikki-I hope your house didn't suffer too much damage and your memories are all safe.

I got 3 more done tonight. Only 4 more to make it to 50! :banana:

We are ok. Thank you for asking. About $10,000 in cleanup and repairs/replacement. Not too bad. Some folks lost everything. Luckily for me, all my scrap stuff was on the 2nd floor. People and pets alll safe and sound.

4 more pages for me.

That will be it for a while because I have to convert my scrapbook room into an office/workspace :sad2: Don't know where my stuff is going or when it will be accessible again.

I forgot to post yesterday that I got 4 more pages done. That brings me to 50 for the month! :banana:

10 more for me :)

ETA: Macca111 I think you may have missed my update on post #62. My total including the 10 from today should be 30. I know not a big difference, but, I am using the monthly totals to update my yearly goals ;) Thanks, Cheryl

Sorry, that's what I had down on my notes but not on the post! :rolleyes1 As such, everyone should take a quick look at their totals for the month - are you correct? At the moment, Arizona Rita is in the lead, but will be unable to fulfill her duties next month so for the moment ColleenG will be hosting. Get those last minute totals in everyone, and great job on getting over 400 pages done this month!

I did 3 more yesterday - today I'm going to start cutting for the colour swap :goodvibes:

Hi Macca. I can't believe I did the most pages this month. :confused3 I can host. I will be away at the end of the month, so I don't know if that matters. How do you get the smilies for the different levels?

Still shocked!

You can just copy them from someone else's thread (like the annual one) or you can put your own smileys in like I usually do, just from the menu we have here. You can wait to see if anyone passes you, or you can start the thread now if you want. Someone can take over for you at the end of the month, or if you'll be back close to the beginning of July we can wait for you to come back and tabulate. Congrats on your 50 pages! Updated to here.

I started the June thread. But if some one passes me and wants to take over that's ok too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter