May Scrapbooking Challenge - Congrats to ArizonaRita and ColleenG!

3 more for me - hope to do some more this weekend

I have a neice who is expecting twins and it was very important to me to do a baby book for her but since we're having twins, I needed to do 2!!
I am honestly proud to say that in the past 2 weeks I have finished 2 12x12 books! and Im really please with how they turned out!
(my other neice, her sister, was the artsy one and she passed away from cancer two years ago so she was my inspiration).
I will try to post a slideshow later.

Please put me down for another 40 pages. Thank you!

I knew someone wanted to be under that beach smiley! Updated to here.

6 for me today. I am actually up to date for this year and still working on last year. I think I need to start a Disney trip. Maybe I can get some of one done before we go on our next in Nov.

I got 4 more done tonight. Maybe I'll be able to make 50 after all, if I can keep going at this pace.

I got 2 more done last night. One of my new Cricut carts came today so I'll have to play with that today.

10 more for me :)

ETA: Macca111 I think you may have missed my update on post #62. My total including the 10 from today should be 30. I know not a big difference, but, I am using the monthly totals to update my yearly goals ;) Thanks, Cheryl

3 more tonight. Tomorrow I should get my other new cart and then I can finish the layout I've been working on.

I've got four done - hoping to do more tomorrow:goodvibes

My house was flooded in the Great Nashville Flood of 2010 so I have been out of it for a while. I did manage to do 6 pages last weekend though once I could get back into my scrap room.

Nikki-I hope your house didn't suffer too much damage and your memories are all safe.

I got 3 more done tonight. Only 4 more to make it to 50! :banana:

Well I finally got to doing something- I was at the Orlando Scrapbok expo crop today and finished 38 pages today.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter