May Challenge 2012. . .winner PN96...

I got 9 pages done over the weekend. That brings me up to 49 so I hit my goal for May - yay! Gonna try to do a few more tomorrow too :)

24 more for me between yesterday and today, and I am officially caught up! just in time for all the upcoming summer pics and Disney pics!

I'm hoping that after tomorrow (my last 1/2day before summer :yay:) I'll get to be around here more! I miss my friends in a box!!

I got 4 done last night. Hopefully, I'll get a few done tonight as well to make by goal. I also got my 500+ pictures from my cruise last month organized, uploaded, and ordered so at least that's ready to be worked on next month.

I finished 17 more pages. Considering we were on vacation for 11 days in May, I'm really happy with my total this month!

I really have gotten some pages done this month, I have just been bad at updating. I will give you a total at the end of the day because this is rainy scrap all day weather!!

I will update later tonight.. keep the numbers coming!!

Yup, looks like your rain is headed our direction, Michelle... I hope it passes quickly as I do not want a rainy day tomorrow.. we have big plans....

Well, I got another 6 pages done today so that will bring me to 55 for the month, yipee!

Becky

I got another 2 layouts done so that brings me up to 21 layouts this month! I only need 4 more to meet my goal but no promises.

OK got Soarin done - yea!!!
is it bad that I get it done then decide it really really really needs something so I inkscape clouds to go on it??
so 6 more pages for me

I got 6 pages done this week, but I think that will be all for this month. I am one short of my goal, oh well. It's been killer at work this week and I'm just too tired to be creative.

I'm gonna rock June though!

Well I didn't meet my goal but I got very close. I got 21 layouts done this month which I am very happy with.

I'm just figuring out now that today is June 1. So I'll go check my tallies and be back in a bit to post my total number of pages for May. Wasn't as many as I had hoped.... party planning and a few work days got in the way! BBL..............P

Okay..... I ended May with an official count of 49 pages. I think that I lost count along the way somewhere and maybe didn't count a few pages, but that's okay. I also got 5 cards done, which is unusual for me, so it was a good month overall! Now on to June!..................P

Ok ladies... with a week and a half off with no scrapping.. I still came out in the lead... so I will start the next months challenge in a few minutes..and Buffy will complete it when we head out on vacation....

We did complete 905 pages as a group this month!!! Way to go!! :woohoo:

Ok, I will go start the new challenge and then I will be out till at least Sunday...Take care and behave..gonna go pack the kleenex!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter