May 2013 Scrapping Challenge: Winner M2MRB

Hi!
I just finished another section of the Baltic trip~ hotel stay and flight home!
I only plan on reporting when I have a finished book.
I have to finish DLP and then I will be able to move on to London. But I am starting to really get into scrapping again and Im really glad about that.

Please add20pages to my total for the month.
I will have alot more next month because I have pages done but not ready to be counted.
Thank you!:hippie:

I just cant believe this.
I was playing with the albums and actually have another 20 pages completed. And then I went and counted how many pages I need to complete to have DLP finished and its only 42!!
This has been the best month for scrapping for me in years!
Ive actually started gathering things up for England and have a list of titles I want to make on the cricut.
I had a goal in mind that I wanted to finish DLP before June 21 because I got my photos on December 21.
I think I am going to make it!:cool1:

So that total for June is 40!
Thank you Nancy!

I have has a great 4 day weekend and have completed 11 more pages for a total this month so far of 26!!! I went over my goal, yippee!

Got 7 pages done over the weekend. Up to 46 pages completed so far for May!

Becky

Please add 10 more to my total :)

Nan--I think I will be the page winner this month (my total right now is 95), but, I'll be in California until June 6th (late) so I won't be able to start the thread for next month. Is there a way for you to start the thread and me to manage it once I get home?

Cheryl,

I will start it...but once I start it you can't edit the OP.... but you could copy and paste a new thread when you get home and we can add a link to the first posting of the new thread so that everyone will know their totals were transfered over!!!

:woohoo:

Squid -
You are 1 away from your goal!!!

:yay: You can do it!! :cheer2:

We are just about 61 away from our monthly goal!! Let's go scrapbookers!! We can do this!!!
I will be adding some yet this afternoon!!!

Cheryl,

I will start it...but once I start it you can't edit the OP.... but you could copy and paste a new thread when you get home and we can add a link to the first posting of the new thread so that everyone will know their totals were transfered over!!!

:woohoo:

Nan...with my surgery scheduled for June 10 and a 7-10 day hospital stay I won't be able to manage the thread. Maybe the second place person could manage the June thread?

Nan...with my surgery scheduled for June 10 and a 7-10 day hospital stay I won't be able to manage the thread. Maybe the second place person could manage the June thread?

Yes, we will have the 2nd place person take over the thread for June.. We need you to take care of yourself and recovering without worrying about a thread! :)

I finished 10 pages this morning... I'm hoping to get at least 6 more done after I pick up DS12 from school.

Rainy days are good for scrapping - did another 10 pages today and finished my nephew's baseball highlights scrapbook! That brings me up to 56 pages so far for May...

Becky

I finished 5 more today! :) Will update this thread on Friday... tomorrow I will be in an out w/ last day of school activities... They don't do anything at the HS level any more.... :(

got another 10 pages done the last couple days!

have fun tomorrow Nan!

please add 4 more pages! brings me up to 76 for the month :banana:

EPIC FAIL for me! I didn't get any pages done this month..i spent virtually no time in my corner of the (basement) world ...booo hooooo

I will update tomorrow first thing... We have graduation in a few hours and I have to be up by 6:15am to make sure DS17 gets off to SAT testing tomorrow morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter