May 2013 Scrapping Challenge: Winner M2MRB

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Okay ladies and gentlemen, Get ready to scrap and hopefully the blooming flowers will help your pages blossum!!

Any page 6 x 6 or larger counts! Just post your totals, and I'll keep us updated! I'll also keep track of our goals and when we meet them (because we will!!) Please make your numbers large and colorful so I can see them! Also, this is my first time hosting, so bear with me please

I think our group goal should be 575 pages this month!!

So on your mark, get set, bring on those completed pages!!!

Total Scrapped so far this month: 572

My goal will count for the total, but not the challenge!

GOALS:

PN96 - 75
Reddy - 50
M2MRB - 30
Poppins2000 - 45
3pletprincesses - 20

OhMom - 15
BAMB - 25
JJ&JHsmom - pages! :lmao: 20
theworldneedscolor - 6
laura&fam - 12
fireplug - 20
lynner - 20
bkmom21612 - 75

Completed Pages:

3pletprincesses - 59
AR - 60
bkmom21612 - 50
dsneygirl - 17
fireplug - 19
JJ&JHs mom - 20
lynner - 26
m2mrb - 76
poppins2000 - 56
PN96 - 42 (doesn't count towards leader just challenge total)
reddy - 52
wdwmickey - 95 :cheer2:

congrats Nan!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

OK this month my goal is to get
transportion LOs done (ferry, monorail, & bus)
3 more water park LOs done
Toystory Mania

times 3 albums so I"ll make the goal 50

plus get all files in the character sections - other movies & animal movies set up & moved over to the file sharing site (along with Toy Story since I'm going to be working on that one)

then get to Disney at the end of the Month (I won't be here at the first of the month so someone else has to win this:cool1:)

congratulations Nan!

my goal for May will be 30 pages...hope to do more!

almost done with the Dance DLR trip...to do Bday DLR trip, Megan's Bday party & some choir photos which I got printed last week, need to sort and get some kitted hopefully next week!

Congrats Nan!

Please put me down for 45 pages for May - thanks!

Becky

Updated to here...

I completed 11 pages today and the kids' 4-H books will be current when I put the pages into the albums tonight!!

:woohoo: another goal meet!

Hi all! I'm fairly new to this area of the boards, and this is my first time joining a scrapbooking challenge :wave2:

My main goal for this month is too finish my October trip scrapbook. I only have six pages left! :cool1: If I complete that and can get my other scrapbooking things organized, I'll increase my goal.

So, right now, my goal is: 6

I think I'll set a goal of 12 pages this month.

It's not much, but I know it's going to be a busy month and some progress is still progress.

Congrats Nan!

My goal is pages. I am hoping for more but it is looking to be a very busy month.

going to be hard this month with my yard looking like it do :rotfl2:

ok, put me down for 15 pagies this month. i'm going for it!

Hi all! I'm fairly new to this area of the boards, and this is my first time joining a scrapbooking challenge :wave2:

My main goal for this month is too finish my October trip scrapbook. I only have six pages left! :cool1: If I complete that and can get my other scrapbooking things organized, I'll increase my goal.

So, right now, my goal is: 6

Welcome aboard!!

going to be hard this month with my yard looking like it do :rotfl2:

ok, put me down for 15 pagies this month. i'm going for it!

You can do it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

OK I'm on board with 6 pages I did last night
got the "boat" transportant LOs done:cheer2:

working on Toy Story Mania at this moment - got 2 files inkscape this morning - working on cutting them out at this moment

I am starting to see a light at a very long tunnel!
I finally got all 3 baby books done and was able to attend the CKC convention here and have started scrapping for me again.
I am still working on the Baltic trip and have to get it done as we are going to Greece in 2014.

Please put me on the board with 20pages.
I hope to get alot more done as I have been kitting alot.
Working on DLP now.

Hope everyone here is doing well!:hippie:

got Toy Story done :cool1::cool1::cool1:
and posted

so 3 sets of 4 pages is 12 pages done

need to find my list of what else I need to get done:lmao:

Congrats, Nan, that's an amazing amount of pages to complete in one month, digital PL style or not! It takes a lot of organizing to get that much done! Great Job!

I started the month out of town, but am back and have completed 5 pages this fine NSD weekend! I have 3 more all laid out on my desk, just not stuck down, but I don't know if I'll be able to get back up there tonight.

My goal for May is 20 pages. I hope I can do more, but that's what I'm shooting for. I don't have any crops to attend, but have lots of pictures kitted up and ready to go.

Happy scrapping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter