May 2010 WDW DIS Meet...May 2009 was great let's do it again!

No circle will be complete without you!! So sorry work has taken you away from us but there will be other times like Oct?? :cool1:

We will all have a few drinks in your honor maybe every day!!

ROFLMAO. . .Patty, this statement cracked me up. . .so true.

Teresa, My very first DISbuddy. I will miss you terribly. Hopefully we can get together for a local meet or you and I can just take a day and do lunch and shopping whenever you are free. Ya know, a girls day.

Would you believe that I actually purchased the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2010?

Indicates how absolutely obsessed I am I think.

Oh and pins! I must trade pins!

Anyway, it's really nice to see how you guys interact in the forums. Am I the only newcomer to the group by the way?

I'm So :sad1: that I'll me missing the reunion. I can't even read the threads, it's so depressing. In the past 6 years I've been going in May. The month of May just won't be the same. Work sucks...:mad:

Have a :drinking1 or two for me. :drinking1:drinking1

I'm so sorry Teresa, it would have been great to see you again :(

I'm still not 100% confident I'm going to get there either, this icelandic volcano 'problem' could spring up again at any time so until I'm on that plane and on my way I'm not taking anything for granted.

I think RnR is closed on Saturday so we could go there on Friday as well.. but Mk has EMH on Thursday and I usually like to avoid that, so was thinking Studios Thursday then MK Friday.

My head hurts when I DON'T plan ahead ;)

Tom, my dear loving friend. . .please do not cause yourself pain by not planning. . .I need you in my life as you are. It works. This year though, Instead of breakfast at the counter service, or drive by coffee. . .I expect to see you at the gym. . .

Nope I'm new too

Would you believe that I actually purchased the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2010?

Anyway, it's really nice to see how you guys interact in the forums. Am I the only newcomer to the group by the way?

I am a bit of a newbie to the group too. I have never met any of the group in person. I will be in Orlando for about 11 days. look forward to meeting everyone.

Just remember newbies, we were all newbies once. I was new in May 2008 when I invited myself to the May Meet. I had an absolute ball and met some lifelong friends along the way. Meets then snowballed. That year I took my son in August and some of my new friends joined me there, went again in September and met another Disser and it continued to snowball from there.

I am a bit of a newbie to the group too. I have never met any of the group in person. I will be in Orlando for about 11 days. look forward to meeting everyone.

Excellent, looking forward to meeting you too! Am so super excited, wish these two weeks of semester could go by faster, just need to get all my assignments over and done with.

Thanks for the stories Darcy, and for the planning!

I'm so sorry Teresa, it would have been great to see you again :(

I'm still not 100% confident I'm going to get there either, this icelandic volcano 'problem' could spring up again at any time so until I'm on that plane and on my way I'm not taking anything for granted.

I pray Clare that you will still be able to make it.

I'm also praying the volcano will be quiet by the time I leave in August for Europe.

Tom, my dear loving friend. . .please do not cause yourself pain by not planning. . .I need you in my life as you are. It works. This year though, Instead of breakfast at the counter service, or drive by coffee. . .I expect to see you at the gym. . .

Thank you Darcy! :goodvibes I probably will be at the gym in the mornings if it's warm and humid out, but if the weather's mild I hope to be out jogging on the paths. Either way, I expect you to help keep me motivated to work off those drinks and desserts!!

And yes, all of us were new to the boards and to one another at some point.. so to those of you who may be feeling intimidated or uncomfortable not knowing anyone, please just jump right in and be yourself and make new friends. :grouphug:

Last call folks. . .I put together the phone list for the May Meet this weekend. I will accept additions or subtractions to the list until Friday.

To reiterate. . .

I need your cell number and an email address. If you prefer not to text please include that.

Clare, I understand you are coming from out of country. Make a yahoo UK email addy to use. I will send you my cell personally so you can call and see what we are doing.

Darcy, I believe you have my information already. I was on vacation last week and playing catch up this week so I haven't been following what elase is going on and who is coming. But I will be there on May 13th and if anyone needs a ride from the airport to WDW, I am renting a car and get in around 2:00. I am looking foward to meeting some of you at the sushi dinner and maybe others at the Dance Club. I'm relieved to know we hang together as a group and aren't expected to actually dance!

Darcy, I believe you have my information already. I was on vacation last week and playing catch up this week so I haven't been following what elase is going on and who is coming. But I will be there on May 13th and if anyone needs a ride from the airport to WDW, I am renting a car and get in around 2:00. I am looking foward to meeting some of you at the sushi dinner and maybe others at the Dance Club. I'm relieved to know we hang together as a group and aren't expected to actually dance!

Yes, I do have your info. . .sweet. . .

Ohhhh...everybody dances!! You don't have to be good...

I'm not and don't care......:cool1:

Plus it's just fun.

12 days for us.. can't wait!! I was finalizing our food order (gardengrocer.com) last night!! :cool1: ADR's are made, ME tickets arrived, and all that's really left is for the clock to tick away... :cool1:

Today I got an email from Disney reminding me that my AP renewal is due in 15 days. . .got me really excited cause I realized that I get there in 14. . .WOO HOO. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter