May 2010 WDW DIS Meet...May 2009 was great let's do it again!

Amt,
We have a place here that has an 80's prom once a month, ChelseaRose has gone to a few and they are a ton of fun!!!

I love the idea of a prom night, but I don't think she will be able to get into Atlantic Dance Hall.

oh thats right...forgot about her age. :(

Amt,
We have a place here that has an 80's prom once a month, ChelseaRose has gone to a few and they are a ton of fun!!!

I love the idea of a prom night, but I don't think she will be able to get into Atlantic Dance Hall.

Atlantic Dance is if under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult.

FYI- Rock 'N' Roller Coaster (Hollywood Studios) closed 5/15/10-5/20/10 for refurbishment.

OMG, Tom, we have to get the minimum 4 rides in on either the 13th or the 14th, its necessary. I feel a rope drop at DHS coming on. . .ROFLMAO. . .

I think we might need to call. I just looked it up on the website and it says you must be 21 or older to enter.

Which site did you look at Darcy?? I looked at one to make sure but maybe it wasnt updated. I am at the Boardwalk this weekend, I can just go over and ask if you would like.

Hi guys, hope no one minds, but can someone explain the Atlantic Dance Hall to me? I have absolutely no dance moves save for the clubbing ones which technically isn't dancing at all.

Hi guys, hope no one minds, but can someone explain the Atlantic Dance Hall to me? I have absolutely no dance moves save for the clubbing ones which technically isn't dancing at all.

Its a big building with a Video DJ that plays a variety of dance music. There are tables and chairs, a bar and barstools, a balcony area and some outdoor tables and chairs. Seriously, no need to know how to dance. Most of the time we just sit and chat with each other, either indoors or out and enjoy getting to know each other in a non-pressure environment. And when we do dance, its usually silly and as a group. . .its just for fun.

Thank you Sha for checking on that in person.

Darcy, I looked at the same place as you, that is why I didn't think CR could attend.

Lets think positive Clare! After all you have Le Cellier to look forward to amongst everything else!

Trying Sha but the british press are having us believe we're not going to be flying for months, I so need my holiday.

I didn't realize there was so much information on this board about solo trips to Disney. I live in St Petersburg FL and would be interested in any of the activities that you have and would like to be added to your email list. Thanks

That would be great. I just looked at the WDW website ADL info page. It stated for guests over 21.

Atlantic Dance Hall

Its 21 and up. The change hasn't been that long per the CM at the door.... few months or so she said as she and friends who were a mixed age group had gone there.

I am getting sooooo excited now. We are getting close. Remember, there are still some seats available for the Friday Night dinner at Cape May at 7 p.m. and the Thursday night dinner at Kimonos, also at 7 p.m.

I am getting sooooo excited now. We are getting close. Remember, there are still some seats available for the Friday Night dinner at Cape May at 7 p.m. and the Thursday night dinner at Kimonos, also at 7 p.m.

Me too I can't wait. I so hope I make it over to Kimono's on time.

Okay, feels like I haven't been here in forever!!! Can't wait for all of you to get here. This trip will be quite a bit different for me this year, being that I have kids here now that I can't get away from!! LOL. But I'm sure I'll manage to get some time with all of you at some point!! Not long now!!!

Andrea

Thank you Sha for checking on that in person.

Darcy, I looked at the same place as you, that is why I didn't think CR could attend.

Maybe if you bribe them and tell them she is the Designated Driver :grouphug:

Proms are highly overated - Disney is WAY better tell her.

Okay, feels like I haven't been here in forever!!! Can't wait for all of you to get here. This trip will be quite a bit different for me this year, being that I have kids here now that I can't get away from!! LOL. But I'm sure I'll manage to get some time with all of you at some point!! Not long now!!!

Andrea

you better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter