May 2010 WDW DIS Meet...May 2009 was great let's do it again!

Okay, me too! And Corinna's good with that. I think it worked out great!!

Andrea

Ya know...renting DVC points and splitting it a few ways gets you a really nice place for not a lotta dough! Think: evening strolls along the Boardwalk or movies on the beach at Beach Club.

Just sayin'....

Ya know...renting DVC points and splitting it a few ways gets you a really nice place for not a lotta dough! Think: evening strolls along the Boardwalk or movies on the beach at Beach Club.

Just sayin'....

Hmmm, 44th post! Anywho, yeah, I'd be all over that if it wasn't weekend point rates.

Andrea

You need a ticker for that too Amy!! I need to know how long and it won't let me have and tickers!!!

Andrea

Why cant you have any tickers Andrea?

Am already there that weekend =0) The reasons you stated for why it is good for those dates, is why the original trip was planned then (with exception of the birthday). Maybe actual see you all vs the very short time I was at the crawl for :lmao:

Why cant you have any tickers Andrea?

Am already there that weekend =0) The reasons you stated for why it is good for those dates, is why the original trip was planned then (with exception of the birthday). Maybe actual see you all vs the very short time I was at the crawl for :lmao:

Yeah, a fellow DISer ended up practically getting us lost on the wandering paths from Kona to the parking lot. No names.

They don't fit with my Matterhorn pic below and I'm not willing to lose it!!!

Andrea

Yeah, a fellow DISer ended up practically getting us lost on the wandering paths from Kona to the parking lot. No names.

Andrea

It's so easy to get lost at the Poly at night...

You know what happened when me and my DD were there with John? We had to get back to his car at TTC. So we got on the monorail...went to MK to transfer and then went to TTd.

After we realized the Poly is within walking distance of the TTC. :rotfl2:

Andrea

Yeah...might as well have parked at the TTC as far down the lot it ended up being!

Andrea

No names need to be said, especially those who know... and getting lost can be fun ;)

I wonder if the single line ticker could work vs the ones most of us use?

No names need to be said, especially those who know... and getting lost can be fun ;)

I wonder if the single line ticker could work vs the ones most of us use?

Sha, your tickers are epic...they go on forever!!!

So, next May huh? What do you think? Beach Club Villas?

Sha, your tickers are epic...they go on forever!!!

So, next May huh? What do you think? Beach Club Villas?

I have to edit my tickers.. just not right now though...

Those dates in May are a given since the original group went... BCV is a great place to stay... but I might be somewhere else this time ;)

I have to edit my tickers.. just not right now though...

Those dates in May are a given since the original group went... BCV is a great place to stay... but I might be somewhere else this time ;)

Oh? Where you thinking?

There are a couple that I want to stay at or go back too... but BCV is one of my favs.

I love doing May, but that weekend might not work for me this year.
DD big birthday and should be there since I have missed her last 2 years. If there is a party I will have to do that
and miss May Reunion...:sad2:

Plus I am not staying at a value again!! Would rather bunk up at a better and split the cost. You all have fun.

And who the h*** is jducky?? :confused3

Patty

I love doing May, but that weekend might not work for me this year.
DD big birthday and should be there since I have missed her last 2 years. If there is a party I will have to do that
and miss May Reunion...:sad2:

Plus I am not staying at a value again!! Would rather bunk up at a better and split the cost. You all have fun.

And who the h*** is jducky?? :confused3

Patty

Aww bummer Patty :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter