May 2009 WDW Meet. . .

Okay so here is the poll. . .which weekend in May?

• Weekend of 15th, 16th and 17th

• Weekend of 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th

• Weekend of 29th, 30th and 31st

Results are only viewable after voting.
Margaritas in May, Tambu Lounge, the monorail. . .I don't care, just like meetng my disfriends.

Hi! I'd love to meet up with you all too...Keep me posted. I live closeby so I can be where ever...Sadly I missed Mexico last time, by one weekend...but met a nice Diser who had a good time...

I like that even better....:thumbsup2

Margaritas in May, Tambu Lounge, the monorail. . .I don't care, just like meetng my disfriends.

If my dates stick for the 3rd weekend (14th/15th-17th) then I will plan one for Tambu Lounge. I will figure what day works best in the next couple days/week.

I think Tambu Lounge is a great idea. And I smell a monorail crawl after that. That is on my to-do list as it never worked out last May.

Thanks for planning that Sha!

I think my dates are going to be around that Thurs and leave monday of that weekend.

There has been a seed planted in my head by a few DIS'ers.. not sure which weekend, but there is definitely an adult trip for me in May somewhere.. not sure when though... I will let y'all know when it is set in stone. :goodvibes I love Jellyrolls, and Epcot, and.. well.. anywhere that serves a nice little drink or two is fine with me...lol

There has been a seed planted in my head by a few DIS'ers.. not sure which weekend, but there is definitely an adult trip for me in May somewhere.. not sure when though... I will let y'all know when it is set in stone. :goodvibes I love Jellyrolls, and Epcot, and.. well.. anywhere that serves a nice little drink or two is fine with me...lol

If they serve a PinaColava or a Margarita I am happy....:lmao:

Robin dosent take much for Tracy's head to start spinning with idea. Im glad you guys are already thinking about it. Any idea which weekend?

LOL There are sparks flying now!

I am in for any of the previously mentioned ideas for a May meet. Just looking at dates right now. I think a monorail crawl would be a blast. Perhaps a tropical slushy drink at each stop?:)

Hey I don't drink so I could be the designated driver !!:rotfl2: But I'm sure they have Non alcohlic Cocktails . The Monorail sounds like fun !! Tellme more !! Maybe that's what I could drive !!:rotfl2:

I think Tambu Lounge is a great idea. And I smell a monorail crawl after that. That is on my to-do list as it never worked out last May.

Thanks for planning that Sha!

I think my dates are going to be around that Thurs and leave monday of that weekend.

Not a problem! Whatever the day is all info will be posted here for all who are interested (or those who want to avoid us)

Okay folks I posted a poll so we can generate interest. Please vote and that way we can organize the meets should this trip happen. . .

Hugs all and Happy New Year.

Oh this sounds fun! I was going 4/30-5/8 but after going back & forth for a few months on canceling or still going I have decided to just shorten my trip. I have a huge concert festival type thing I want to go to in June so I wasn't sure if I still wanted to go. I finally decided today to just go, and I have realized by this post that 5/14-5/19 is about $100 cheaper! So I am voting for those dates. This is my first DW trip so I'm game for wherever.

id be interested, goin the week on the 10th... was going to go home on the 15, but i could extend... darn... hehe

update: 1/12 - btw, i extended till the 17th!! woohoo!! :)
(going May 10th-17th)

Whoo hoooo I just changed my trip dates today May14-May19. :cool1: And so far that weekend is winning :thumbsup2

Well it looks like the weekend I am there is in the lead...I definitely want to meet up with other singles although I could only do it one day. I had already planned on getting a sitter through a sitting service for half the day (or having my family keep him) so I could go be an adult and maybe ride the adult rides (anyone interested in going to the park too?). Keep me informed!

I voted for the May 14th weekend. Now to decide what resort to stay at. Do I go for cheaper (POP) or go for a little more fun (POR). Hmmmm

Still waiting for an update on park hours for May. As soon as I know what night, based on that, for Meet at the Poly's Tambu Lounge I will let you know :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter