May 2, 2014 - A WONDERous trip through the Locks WBPC

Attention: FE groups 1 and 2!

We have moved to 8084 (no longer in 6560). The crew member doors to the lab were slamming a million times between 10:00 and 12:30am -- they tried to fix it, but offered to move us as well since the people previously in this room got off in Cartagena. We like it so much, I changed our future booking to a 4A!

Attention: FE groups 1 and 2!

We have moved to 8084 (no longer in 6560). The crew member doors to the lab were slamming a million times between 10:00 and 12:30am -- they tried to fix it, but offered to move us as well since the people previously in this room got off in Cartagena. We like it so much, I changed our future booking to a 4A!

Enjoy your new cabin!

DCL has asked that we meet in the atrium in front of Tritons at 11:45 AM on Friday! They will seat is together!

Bobbi:goodvibes

This morning Guest Services called to ask that we meet by the side entrance to Tritons, not in the atrium.

Tom will be directing folks to the side, I'll be at the side entrance!

Bobbi:)

What a great Last Day at Sea!

It was nice chatting with people in Tritons! Thank you for showing up, I know we had lots to talk about at our table. So many memories!

Lucky me, saw some whales from our balcony this PM. Changed my plans, I'm staying put, hope to see some more!

Going on the same cruise in 2015 can't wait! Can someone please do a trip report or post a few things about your cruise for us that are going in 2015?
Thanks!

Going on the same cruise in 2015 can't wait! Can someone please do a trip report or post a few things about your cruise for us that are going in 2015?
Thanks!

If Jeff Spencer's web page is around, I think it gives a good summary of things that were organized.
http://5-2-2014-wbpccruisers.weebly.com

I would not miss any of Captain Kenneth Puckett's talks. If you are lucky enough to have Captain Fabian, that will be a bonus! He is the most personable Captain I have ever had. He even participated in a cooking contest with Jimmy the Cruise Director.

Had a blast cruising, the boys enjoyed every minute of it. Tough getting them down to sleep tonight, my one son asked that our next cruise be 20 nights!

Anyone else bummed the second ice cream machine broke mid cruise and we were once again left with vanilla and chocolate only?

Had a blast cruising, the boys enjoyed every minute of it. Tough getting them down to sleep tonight, my one son asked that our next cruise be 20 nights!

Anyone else bummed the second ice cream machine broke mid cruise and we were once again left with vanilla and chocolate only?

20 days sounds just right!

It was great meeting you, and enjoying your candy! The only ice cream I really ate was Mickey Bars!

Corinna Ball is doing a trip report on the cruise over in the reports section.

The cruise was awesome! We had done the EBPC in Dec. 2012 and found the food to be mediocre. This cruise, the food was excellent! The entertainment was very good. Tour wise, we really enjoyed the Segway tour (private) with Segway tours of Cartagena. Cesar is great. Mr. Sanchos beach resort (non-Disney) in Cozumel was great. Fellow DISers were awesome.

Only a tiny bit. I had wanted to try the coconut pineapple but was always too full, then it was broken, oh well, I made it up by eating tons of other stuff, lol!

I had my first Palo dining and boy can I say, Chocolate Souffle!!! :cool1:

Anyone having trouble adjusting to cleaning your own home and making your own food? I miss my serving team and stateroom host! :worship:

Thank you to all who participated in the Candy Exchange. I'm enjoying an Ohio Buckeye right now, JenDen!

Bobbi:)

Corinna Ball is doing a trip report on the cruise over in the reports section.

I will get started on the trip report in the next two weeks. I will post the link here once I have started as I will post the report in the UK Trip reports forum.

Corinna

Looking forward to reading this!:goodvibes

It is coming along. I have now started to download the photo. I am on a day off tomorrow and have to stay in as we are getting a new washing machine delivered so I should get loads done then.

Corinna

It was a great cruise. We really enjoyed going through the locks.

We had a blast playing trivia with some of you.

We enjoyed dining with some of you.

Overall, my favorite cruise ever.

I thought I had saved the last day's Navigator that had all of the miles traveled, but I can't find it.

Would someone who was smarter than I be willing to post the various miles we traveled?
Maybe fill in the blank for me?

Miami to Key West

Key West to Cozumel

Cozumel to Cartagena

Cartagena to Panama Canal

Panama Canal to Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta to Cabo San Lucas

Cabo San Lucas to San Diego

Thank you!:goodvibes

It was a great cruise. We really enjoyed going through the locks.

We had a blast playing trivia with some of you.

We enjoyed dining with some of you.

Overall, my favorite cruise ever.

I thought I had saved the last day's Navigator that had all of the miles traveled, but I can't find it.

Would someone who was smarter than I be willing to post the various miles we traveled?
Maybe fill in the blank for me?

Miami to Key West

Key West to Cozumel

Cozumel to Cartagena

Cartagena to Panama Canal

Panama Canal to Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta to Cabo San Lucas

Cabo San Lucas to San Diego

Thank you!:goodvibes

You Can Find ALL The Navigators Here - http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...-westbound-panama-canal-cruise-may-2-16-2014/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter