May 2, 2014 - A WONDERous trip through the Locks WBPC

The weather was good enough for the plane to leave Atlantic City this morning, my sister and Bill are on their way!:thumbsup2

Hello lucky cruisers! What I wouldn't give to be getting ready to take this trip with all of you. I have been pretending like I am going by keeping up on this thread! :-) My family is hoping to go on this trip next year, so I'm curious if anyone plans to write a trip report? I would LOVE to read it-there aren't too many PC ones available. Bonus if you are traveling with (small) children, but any perspective would be great! I hope you all have the best time...know that there is at least one complete stranger who will be green with envy thinking about you daily! :-)

Hello lucky cruisers! What I wouldn't give to be getting ready to take this trip with all of you. I have been pretending like I am going by keeping up on this thread! :-) My family is hoping to go on this trip next year, so I'm curious if anyone plans to write a trip report? I would LOVE to read it-there aren't too many PC ones available. Bonus if you are traveling with (small) children, but any perspective would be great! I hope you all have the best time...know that there is at least one complete stranger who will be green with envy thinking about you daily! :-)

I cannot help with the kids aspect, but I will definitely do a trip report.

Corinna

3de4fea8f1675d87bc578df14c6b2186_zpsae5af32b.jpg

Our view from the room!

3de4fea8f1675d87bc578df14c6b2186_zpsae5af32b.jpg

Our view from the room!
We loved Vero when we stayed there a few years ago. Enjoy!

Thank you for the well wishes:goodvibes. I hope you can cruise next year. There was a wonderful PC trip report around here somewhere. When we get back I'll find the link.

Just sitting at LAX waiting to board out flight to Houston. We will spend a couple if hours there then on to New Orleans then to Ft. Lauderdale.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

Hi All:cool1:
The DW :love:was telling me yesterday she saw where someone or group had 100 shirts for the cruise they had ordered :grouphug:? Has anyone else heard anything about this on Facebook or other areas :confused3? I have stopped going on FB all together as of several months ago :scared1:. I did order the in room shirts for the Panama Canal Crossing :boat:through Disney Gift service as I thought they would be nice. I'll have the camera :magnify: out looking for you guys. see ya soon,:firefight

Hi there, me and my husband coordinated the shirt for the group

So slight change if plans. If we want to get on the flight from New Orleans we have to go to Dallas first. Luckily the plane we will take out of Dallas goes Dallas-New Orleans-Ft. Lauderdale. Ah the joys of Non revenue travel.

f080e719ec5b019949ae822710b7eccc_zps1fb4bea5.jpg

Safe travels everyone! Aan1701. Are you in FL yet?

My house number happens to be 1701!:goodvibes

Safe travels everyone! Aan1701. Are you in FL yet? My house number happens to be 1701!:goodvibes
Yup. Just woke up from a nap at our hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. Just in time for the free appetizers and beer.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We just checked in (Miami). Rough flight, poor Mr Muush. See you tomorrow!

Here is not the greatest photo of our home for the next half month waiting for us.

Now that we are onboard, I have contacted a person about the "Last Day at Sea" gathering. He will let me know at dinner tonight what can be arranged. Because we do not want a private dining room with special services, it could not be arranged beforehand.

I will post from Key West tomorrow what he says.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Now that we are onboard, I have contacted a person about the "Last Day at Sea" gathering. He will let me know at dinner tonight what can be arranged. Because we do not want a private dining room with special services, it could not be arranged beforehand.

I will post from Key West tomorrow what he says.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Engleburt still says he will get back to me...so nothing definite known about last day luncheon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter