MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you lake... i log on only 3 hours after i left and another page added... at this rate we will be onto thread #5 before we leave for WDW.....

Hi Mayers :wave2:

Remember me???
(The one whose DH bought a Denali last year for our trip to WDW because I won't let the family eat in MY van)?

I can't believe there's a new thread...

Well..my family has gone to WDW the last 4 Mays...but this year, we're not.
:sad1:

We have to wait until the summer.
We'll be at BCV July 27-Aug.4.

Anyone else going this summer?

:offtopic: I'm starting to look into school for my DD2. She starts preK - 3 in September so the school right by my job is $4500 a year which isn't too bad for the area. It's the median for schools around here. Do you think it's too early for her to go to a school setting??? right now she is in a regular sitter...

Mari- Isabelle (4 tomorrow) and Meghan (2 1/2) have been in half day preschool and love it. They go in for about 2 hours every Tues and Thursday.

My girlfriends do Monday Wed & Friday from 9am-2pm. They say the kids LOVE IT.

I personally would do it and you can use the school as a tax break. My girls LOVE LOVE LOVE school and it does get them ready for full day kindergarten.

Remember me???
(The one whose DH bought a Denali last year for our trip to WDW because I won't let the family eat in MY van)?

Hey Daisy- I remember you!! Congrats on going back to see Mickey

I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday I just had her. Does it get any easier?

Tears are streaming down my face... :sad:

I just saw the Eli Manning commercial...

I'm livin' the dream baby...

I'm going to Disney World!

OMG - Have you guys seen the commercial?

Am I just a sap or what? :confused3

I have chills...

I just love that commercial.

Eli has such a cute little boy face too. I can see the "little boy" in him.

I made my DH replay it 3 times in row on the DVR! Then I told him, I have to go post on the DIS to the MAYers!

He thinks I am crazy!

Remember me???

Hi Daisy! It's me NewCrew42! We met up at WCC last year. Remember? You guys had like 3 ECVs, you were wearing all lime green shirts. I have a pic of us together. I have wondered about you several times this year. I am glad you found us!

We are not going in May, but are going in April this year. But the MAYers are still letting me hang out with them. In fact, there are several of us going at different times.

It is great to hear from you.

Hey! Let me know if you want me to post our pic together! Ha!

I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday I just had her. Does it get any easier?
if you find out let me know. This school thing is killing me.

NC have not seen the commercial but just thinking about is making me ready eyed... He better not go in April or may . We don't need the crowds!!!
Tears are streaming down my face... :sad:

I just saw the Eli Manning commercial...

I'm livin' the dream baby...

I'm going to Disney World!

OMG - Have you guys seen the commercial?

Am I just a sap or what? :confused3

I have chills...

I just love that commercial.

Eli has such a cute little boy face too. I can see the "little boy" in him.

I made my DH replay it 3 times in row on the DVR! Then I told him, I have to go post on the DIS to the MAYers!

He thinks I am crazy!

Mari- 1/2 Day 4 year old Pre-school is $3700 a year at the school my children attend. That is for 5 Days a week 8 a.m. until noon. That does NOT include a snack or lunch. There are also registration fees and building fees and supplies fees on top of that. I just mention those as I was not aware of them when choosing our pre-school. Some pre-schools have them and some do not.

My children went to preschool at the age of 3. I think Chris went 3 days a week until noon. Chloe wanted to go everyday when she was 3 because big brother was in 1st grade and she didn't want to be home alone!

:rotfl:

Preschool is a personal choice. My kids loved it. :lovestruc

Keep us posted on what you decide.

Hi Daisy! It's me NewCrew42! We met up at WCC last year. Remember? You guys had like 3 ECVs, you were wearing all lime green shirts. I have a pic of us together. I have wondered about you several times this year. I am glad you found us!

Hi! Of course I remember you. I've wondered about you too. I remember your DS & DD...your DS is just a little older than mine. I have the same pic (my DD took it). Let's just post it if everyone else with post some of their pics...ok? :)

Oh those ECVs...DH (he broke his big toe the day we headed to WDW), DFIL, & my dad, all had them! It was so funny to see our group going thru the parks.

I will try to keep up with this thread.
You are so lucky you are going soon. April's not that far off.

I'm curious to see how everyone is & see how Michele's baby is doing.

Sulley, we're waiting. . . . . popcorn:: How about another update. . . :idea: ooooohh, with pictures!!

:laughing: Just kidding, I know you are busy with your family!! I hope you are having a wonderful time!

:snooty: Yay for the new home!

More to come soon...Just not this week....it's crazy here!

Mornin MAYers, and all in-betweeners ( that's for us, Ms. April Flower):flower3:

How's everyone this fine Super/Fat Tuesday??;)

Okay, fess up...who voted???? PA doesn't vote yet. I'm still like this...:confused3 as to the candidates.

Belle is all better with a waffle and powdered sugar sticking to her fingers as I type. My migraine is still hanging on. Two cups of coffee and it still hurts. I, however, slept wonderfully, thanks to my Goodies.:rotfl:

Sea- 25 years is a big deal!. Congrats! You better get on the horn, get in the car, do something. That woman needs BLING!!!! Hurry, hurry!!!:rotfl:

Shelly- I forgot to tell you that our Anniversary is March 7th. It rained all day on our wedding. Kinda' like today. YUCK.

Ms. DUCK!!!!! where have you been????? How's the Denali??? I see you have been a few times to the Happiest Place on Earth since we last talked. When were you there in december? Huggie was there too then...

which leads me to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABELLE!!!!!princess: :cake: :jumping1: :clown: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Huggie- just wait until when you are standing, they are nose to nose with you and staring you in the eye. Mary Cat will be 13 next month and I am dreading having a teenager. Good thing she's a sweet girl, 'cause Momma don't take no crap.:rotfl:

Sulley- how's the polyester treating you?:goodvibes Are the crowds this week big?

Mari- any decisions yet? Do you HAVE to make a decision now? Or can you wait a bit? If you are uncomfortable, then maybe now is not the time.:confused3 You will know when she is ready.

Lake- how are the renovations coming? We are still waiting on Pics...

NC- I see potential for tornadic activity out in good ole' Arkansas. Be safe today. Also- we were fast forwarding the commercials last night on some program we were watching, and up pops that commercial! DH and I both started yelling and reaching for the remote to back it up. We loved it. And yes, I am a sap too, b/c I got teary eyed.:goodvibes

Have a great day MAYers, and if you happen to be in PA today, don't drown.:hug:

Jo

Mornin MAYers, and all in-betweeners ( that's for us, Ms. April Flower):flower3:
Mari- any decisions yet? Do you HAVE to make a decision now? Or can you wait a bit? If you are uncomfortable, then maybe now is not the time.:confused3 You will know when she is ready.

Jo

Jo- I spoke it over with my DH and he is all for it.... He said there is a preschool by his job too and he wants to look into it. i know it more expensive because i already asked (he doesn't know that). I know she is ready because my DMIL has a preschool in her house and she plays great with the kids. She doens't mind that i'm not there so i know she is ready... but is the mommy ready????:sad2:

Remember me???

Hey Daisy... how great to see you again.
I unfortunatley can not visit WDW this may either, still working on this fall or next May instaed though.

How's everyone this fine Super/Fat Tuesday??;)

Okay, fess up...who voted???? PA doesn't vote yet. I'm still like this...:confused3 as to the candidates.

Belle is all better with a waffle and powdered sugar sticking to her fingers as I type. My migraine is still hanging on. Two cups of coffee and it still hurts. I, however, slept wonderfully, thanks to my Goodies.:rotfl:

Sea- 25 years is a big deal!. Congrats! You better get on the horn, get in the car, do something. That woman needs BLING!!!! Hurry, hurry!!!:rotfl:

Shelly- I forgot to tell you that our Anniversary is March 7th. It rained all day on our wedding. Kinda' like today. YUCK.

Ms. DUCK!!!!! where have you been????? How's the Denali??? I see you have been a few times to the Happiest Place on Earth since we last talked. When were you there in december? Huggie was there too then...

which leads me to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABELLE!!!!!princess: :cake: :jumping1: :clown: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Huggie- just wait until when you are standing, they are nose to nose with you and staring you in the eye. Mary Cat will be 13 next month and I am dreading having a teenager. Good thing she's a sweet girl, 'cause Momma don't take no crap.:rotfl:

Sulley- how's the polyester treating you?:goodvibes Are the crowds this week big?

Lake- how are the renovations coming? We are still waiting on Pics...

NC- I see potential for tornadic activity out in good ole' Arkansas. Be safe today. Also- we were fast forwarding the commercials last night on some program we were watching, and up pops that commercial! DH and I both started yelling and reaching for the remote to back it up. We loved it. And yes, I am a sap too, b/c I got teary eyed.:goodvibes

Have a great day MAYers, and if you happen to be in PA today, don't drown.:hug:

Jo

oh they are coming along.. it's taking a while. DH has been working in and out of town, and with taking the kids to school and just being mom, it tends to get done on the weekends mostly. I will try and post a pic this week, although the Charleston pics wont be ready for a while until I find the right frames for them.

I am also having a hard time with the fact that I want to make it perfect, but also dont want to go over board on the decorating knowing that a year from now we will be getting ready to leave it all behind. All this is just to spruce up the house and getting ready to sell. Crazy.. I finally love my bedroom , but I'll only enjoy it for a year. DH says well just paint the new bedroom the same colour as well, as he loves it too.
Next job is the upstairs hallways, and the bathroom.

We live in a older home, ( like 70 years ), the house we bought 10 years ago when we got married at 23. So we are ready now for something bigger and newer. It's hard to decide though whether to just buy a home that is ready to move into, or should we think about having one built? Have any of you built homes... is all the hassles people talk about worth it.

I voted today. Dh's boss is running for a delagate for Hillary Clinton. So I was urged to vote by Dh. He is out today getting out the vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter