May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love those girly girlz photos...I have never heard of that place. Looks like fun though!

I just love seeing the little princesses after being Bibbity Bobbitied. princess: :cutie: princess:

Did you all see the article on the UF student who was tasered at the John Kerry speech, he was asking off the wall questions and took too long but I don't think he should have been tasered from what the reports are saying.

I am starving today...I didn't have lunch yesterday since I was gone so long, I had a small snack and then I didn't eat dinner except a sliced of bread......I have to go pick something up though, I am out of frozen dinners here at work.

jackie-basket.jpg

Not sure where - but somewhere in my past 50 pages!!!! YES I am caught up, there was a discussion about Shirley and baskets. Look at this lovely - I had this made up for ibouncetoo for our cruise last November for her birthday. It was lovely! Even had diet root beer in it for Jackie because she watches her caffeine. Tigger was a hit of course!:banana: :thumbsup2

CaboDolphins-Waterfall.jpg

Here is a (did I post this already way back?) of the waiting area and the water fall at Cabo Dolphins - they have a little "bar" for beverages and snacks - they also have a nice gift shop and a place to view your photos.

Did you all see the article on the UF student who was tasered at the John Kerry speech, he was asking off the wall questions and took too long but I don't think he should have been tasered from what the reports are saying.

I haven't - sounds strange - is he ok?

I am starving today...I didn't have lunch yesterday since I was gone so long, I had a small snack and then I didn't eat dinner except a sliced of bread......I have to go pick something up though, I am out of frozen dinners here at work.

Time to go shower and make some breakfast and head into work. Will pop back a bit later!

I have to work on my speech for Thursday (the office managers are all coming into town) and having their annual meeting. I get to talk about the newsletter and updates to the customer database. Boring I know... but it allows me to join them at their dinner (this year on a house boat) which is always a fun time. They rent a limo bus and we listen to music and party! It's a blast!

Hey - Miss V - how did you feel about the interview???? I heard you thought you talked too much, but that's exactly what they want - they want to hear about YOU! Plus it's so much better if you share your personality... if you are too quiet they just won't have a chance to "know" you. If it's a good fit, it will be important to be yourself. This of course in my HO! (That sounded strange). IMHO is what I meant:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

I just wonder how much of his behavior came about because of his wife. He said it was NO problem but when he got home it "became" one? Do you think SHE has an issue with it, and he really didn't - until she said something? Just wondering about this. I've know of few women who have issues with any interaction their hubby's have... just curious. Regardless, you didn't do anything wrong, and it is clearly their issue. There are plenty of great people out there in the world who are kind and helpful. I consider myself one of them - I try ALL the time to help people, even if they don't know I am...
I spend all afternoon Friday helping out another co-worker when I could have gone home. I feel great that I could help... and he and I now have a special bond because of it. Makes me feel great!:yay:

"what we do with no thought of self or gain, always gives us the most"
:flower3: :flower3: :idea:

There are so many on that list who are missing these days. Do you think our chatty thread has frightened them off?

I mean like Seaulater who was so chatty early on, and others. It would be a shame things we organised early on don't get off the ground etc.

Peg - I LOVE the basket that you had Shirley make up for Jackie! Tigger is my all time FAV!!

Thanks for also bumping up the info on the Snuba for Jackie.

Love that pic of the Mona Lisa Restaurant....wish I was there right now, sitting there overlooking the water.

Tina and Nan - thank you so much for the updates. Know that you guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

There are so many on that list who are missing these days. Do you think our chatty thread has frightened them off?

I mean like Seaulater who was so chatty early on, and others. It would be a shame things we organised early on don't get off the ground etc.

I am one that was scared away by all the chatter. I found cruise plans lost in a sea of what seemed like long established personal relationships that I don't feel right intruding on. You all seem like really nice people but I just don't have the time to chatter like that. No offense to anyone.

I check the boards every couple days but do not have the time for pages and pages of chatter so I move on. Though I keep hoping that you will come back to cruise plans and information and I will join in again.

I send :grouphug: to all of you that are going through some pretty heavy stuff right now and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

How on earth can there be almost 10 pages since I went to bed last night! :rotfl: That's great because catching up will give me something to do while at work! :lmao: Yup, my big boss is out again today and my other one was only in for 10 minutes and left again! Most people didn't even see him come and go. I thought maybe he went to lunch, but he turned off the lights in his office, so I'm assuming he's not coming back. SO, here I sit.....getting paid again for doing nothing. :rotfl2:

Crowds were not to bad, the weather was really nice, not to hot. So it was a great day. And it was nice to spend some special time with Michael.
Sounds like a great time! Glad you all enjoyed yourselves! :goodvibes Can't wait to see pics!

BirdPBRose.jpg

Can any of you animal / fowl lovers tell me what kind of bird this is? They have many at the Pueblo Bonito Rose... swans too. But this guy was posing for photos... P.S. the PB Rose has swimable beaches and is close to the area the ships tender.

:lmao: Bad hair day?! :rotfl2: Cute little thing!

Loved the sunset pic too! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter