May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seals.jpg

And here are some "friends" near Lovers Beach - (again near Arch):idea:

I didn't sleep well, but that isn't anything new. I did get up and go for a swim though. It was nice and relaxing and so so quiet with everyone asleep.

NotsolittleMermaid, ibouncetoo and I toasted to you last night, hoping you'd get the job... any news? I'm sorry but I am still playing catch up.

Also, we toasted to Birkner - hoping her surgery goes well. Here's one more photo - not sure what the stupid look on my face was for. The gal with me is our contact for the hotel site visits.
MeMichele-atArch.jpg

Enjoy.

Well, I have got to go now. I have been phaffing about for too long this morning.:rolleyes1

Marilyn - you've got to explain that one - never heard it before. I can't wait to learn all your sayings - :cool1:

Nan - how is your mom doing? I'm must trying to catch up and it seems we should have toasted to your mother's health as well. See what I get for being too busy to keep updated on this thread...

Will send a prayer out to her right now.:wizard:

BirdPBRose.jpg

Can any of you animal / fowl lovers tell me what kind of bird this is? They have many at the Pueblo Bonito Rose... swans too. But this guy was posing for photos... P.S. the PB Rose has swimable beaches and is close to the area the ships tender.

Grey Crowned Crane - I think

We were walking in the grounds of a Tucson hotel - kind of desert like, and a big snake went accross the path in front of us. We stayed well clear, but I don't think it was dangerous. Trouble is we don't know do we?

If you see a snake in the desert....it's best just to assume it's BAD one!

VENETIA, got the luggage tags...they are SO CUTE and I was surprised at the quality (especially of the strap) for the price. Thanks so much for grabbing these up for your cruise-mates.

Good morning little sister...thanks for sharing your photos.

Had a three hour dinner gibber-jabbering with Cheri and Peg. Also had a GREAT steak, Ceaser salad and asparagus and NO DESSERT, but did have a small hunk of bread and butter.

Have a good day everybody....stay safe out there.

I also had to get an Auntie Annies pretzel!

They are the best, reminds me of our last trip to DL - when we had our DIS meet and Jackie and I stopped and got their hot dogs wrapped with the pretzel dough... yum-o! Thanks for reminding me...:cutie:

Game at Auburn tomorrow. We'll see if the offense decides to show up this week! At least it is at 11:30am so we can get home at a decent time.

My friend Ellen lives in Auburn... hmmm maybe I need to go visit soon!:confused3

If you see a snake in the desert....it's best just to assume it's BAD one!

VENETIA, got the luggage tags...they are SO CUTE and I was surprised at the quality (especially of the strap) for the price. Thanks so much for grabbing these up for your cruise-mates.

Good morning little sister...thanks for sharing your photos.

Had a three hour dinner gibber-jabbering with Cheri and Peg. Also had a GREAT steak, Ceaser salad and asparagus and NO DESSERT, but did have a small hunk of bread and butter.

Have a good day everybody....stay safe out there.

Good morning! It was a lovely dinner wasn't it? When you go to the Keg on your first trip they give you a serving of shrimp cocktail too!

I believe it's a chain, so I thought I'd share that piece of info. Gotta get my post count up, I think I was LAST - on the last list. UGH!:eek:

You'll do well V:thumbsup2

By the time I always get a chance to catch up everyone's gone:confused3 Must be a westcoast thing it's 3:19 pm my time on Fri. The last couple of days no sleep here my DS asthma has been acting up so breathing treatments for him Tues. night/morning? 1:30am Wed./Thurs. night/morning 4am(better) well that day he had a field trip to see Charlotte's Web play in Tempe/ASU 40min. bus ride (I was one of the chaperones)he slept all the way there and all the way back...he looked so tired and I thought it was the trip since a lot of the kids slept on the bus trip back too we got home from school and he fell asleep on our entry room floor so I took him to the Dr. at 5pm and he had no fever, lungs clear (even though his asthma was still acting up some), clear throat(strep throat going around now at school) everything fine :confused: but Dr. said he could be getting sick but he's fine now. My DS begs to go to sleep at 6:30pm so I let him took his temp. 102.9 gave him his breathing treatments and Children's Tylenol couple hours later he was up coughing(asthma) give him more treatments and take his temp. 99.4 then went back to bed couple hours later 4amish he's up again give him treatments and take his temp 104.4 :scared1: checked 3/4times to make sure call on-call nurse and did what they said seem to work went back to bed early am he's crying and then comes in my room covered in blood:eek: didn't know where it was coming from....nosebleed. :sad2: and vomitted because the blood was draining to the back of his throat when he was sleeping and he must of swallowed a lot. Took him to Dr. nosebleed related to high fever...has sometype of virus that there are no symptoms except for a fever. So needless to say he didn't go to school and he seems to be getting better....never a dull moment. I felt bad that I had to cancel because I was volunteering in one of his teachers class to grade math test. So he missed his math/spelling tests. Oh well.

How's the little man doing now? I hope he's better... missed another toast we should have made... gosh the guilt !:rolleyes: :grouphug:

A. I want to have lunch at the Mona Lisa.

B. I do NOT want to go to work today.

However, I have some cruises to pay for, so it's off to the shower for me!

If anyone has pixie dust to spare, could I please ask you to send it to my brother. He had a stem cell/bone marrow transplant just over 3 weeks ago, with my other brother as donor. The odds weren't good and it was part of a special research programme. He seemed to be doing well at first, but has now suffered liver and kidney failure, and is very poorly.

Glad I'm catching up so I can catch all the need for prayers and pixie dust. I hope it doesn't bother anybody that I pray... I know it can be a touchy thing sometimes, if it does, just ignore me. Most people do anyway.:rotfl2: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :upsidedow :grouphug:

:teacher: 'Phaffing about' - time wasting, messing about.

Thanks! I figured that it was something like that. Just want to make sure, just my luck and I'd be using the wrong term. Yesterday I told one of the Accounting Managers that I saw a Hybiscus in her office... I meant Abbacus. See? The right word was in my head, but the wrong word came out of my mouth. I also combine words to make up a new one sometimes... my family makes fun of me.:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Is this a pirate?pirate:

:cool1: :cool1: Way to go Marilyn.:cheer2: :cheer2:

You are most welcome. I thought the quality was good too. Can't beat the price.

Quote from Deb,
Shopping on my favorite jewelry site and putting things into my wish list. Guess I can't sleep

What is your favorite jewelry site? please share.I'm :listen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter