May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutly. Every girl need to indulge on their birthday. I infact take a whole birthday week. One of these years I may take a whole birthday month.:rotfl:

I get the benefit this year of celebrating my birthday at Easter for a few days, and then on the cruise, so I'm doing very well. Eases the pain I think.

Once Samantha loses her teeth I figure the tooth fairy will leave DD's. Haley's Bday is 2/10. The valentine fairy, St Patty's fairy, easter bunny, labor day fairy and president's day fairy all have to make a visit too!

Once Samantha loses her teeth I figure the tooth fairy will leave DD's. Haley's Bday is 2/10. The valentine fairy, St Patty's fairy, easter bunny, labor day fairy and president's day fairy all have to make a visit too!
I wanna live at your house. You have some cool fairies visiting you guys.

V....can I come live with you:goodvibes ? we don't get half those fairies around here:lmao:

my mom stopped by last night, she dropped off barbie island princess movie that we accidently left at her house and my new undies! Yes, my mother bought me undies at the 10 for $25 sale since I couldn't get there. My sister picked them out though.

I wanna live at your house. You have some cool fairies visiting you guys.

I do what I can to make it exciting!:rotfl:

V....can I come live with you:goodvibes ? we don't get half those fairies around here:lmao:

I think those fairies lived in CA a few years ago and now they must have moved to the east coast....I had all those fun events in our house too when my kids were little like yours...sadly as they have gotten older the fairies have drifted off...all but that tooth fairy, remember she pays big for pulled teeth $20 a tooth !!!!

I figured out what to get Wilson for Valentines Day this year. When Molly was 7 I made and gave to her a heart shaped box of Valentine's pictures from her 1st year thru 7th. I took a Heart Sees candy box and emptied the candy and made a scrapbook piece of art. I'll go take a picture and post, it's too hard to explain....

I could see Wilson the other day look at it and open it up and look at all his sister's photos and smile. I think it will be a perfect suprise of love for him :lovestruc

Off to take a pic, back soon to post them....

Mishoe01,
I have sleep apnea, and also wear a c-pap mask (actually nasal pillow). I LOVE IT!!!!!! No one would prefer to wear one given a choice, but it's so much better than having complications of sleep apnea. I went through the study 3 months ago, and was very interested in it-I'm a nurse. Make sure you have them take a picture to show people what you looked like when they have you hooked up. It's almost frightening.:rotfl2: The procedure is non-invasive,and does not hurt. Make SURE you go to the restroom before you go to sleep, it's a trick getting unplugged to get up. You will probably be amazed at the number of times a night you wake-up, and also stop breathing--all without knowing it.
If you have to wear a sleep mask, check into the soft nasal pillows. They are very minimal to wear on your face. I tried the partial mask,and I couldn't get one small enough. Apparently my face is the ONLY part of my body that is small.:)
Also if you need the c-pap machine,and have a humidifier on it, call Disney Cruise Line or fax them a request, and they will provide you with a gallon of distilled water in your stateroom. That was so handy. If you have any questions, let me know. good luck... Vicki

Vicki - thank you so much for your input! I don't know about that picture though :scared1: Good point about the bathroom :rotfl: I'll have to remember not to drink too much tomorrow afternoon.

ok, layered meatball bake or shrimp, spinach and tortellini?
Decisions, decisions.....

ok, layered meatball bake or shrimp, spinach and tortellini?
Decisions, decisions.....

I'm not picky and anything would be better than my record so far this week. :( What time should I tell Mike to arrive? :goodvibes

ok, off to Publix shortly. I am going with the shrimp...the girls like shrimp so much, I think after burgers last night, meatballs would be too much.
And I can have some nice leftovers for lunch as my frozen meal pile is dwindiling.

For all you DL experts. I have read a sticky on the DL forum about the differences in the rides at WDW and DL. Now we are going at a busy time of course, and we don't need to go on all the rides as we will be back at WDW in December, but of course we would like to try and ride the unique ones and those that are different. What do you recommend?

I think we will be doing a lot of walking around just enjoying being there, and of course spending time in queues!!:laughing:

Do you have favourite parade and firework spots? What about eating? I'm thinking we won't want a thing on disembarkation day - in fact if the last cruise is anything to go by John won't eat much for quite a few days!!!:lmao:

We fly home on the 28th May at 6.30, so I am not sure whether to get 3 or 4 day passes. Sunday and Monday are going to be busy aren't they, so may give Sunday a miss as we would be getting to the park lateish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter