May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody packed yet? I'm trying to decide what to bring. Sunday is packing day for me. I have to find my tux, not sure through which black hole it has fallen. My living room is covered in my shoes at the moment. I'm going to donate some of those to charity. Sent off a pair to be fixed...shoes covered! Clothes...ugh. I always pack too much.

We washed and packed away all the winter sweaters this weekend so it has been cloudy and in the 40s all week. Nice.

WE HAVE A STATEROOM NUMBER!!! WE'RE IN 6040!
Unfortunately there's no stateroom report listed for it so I can't check it out ahead of time....

BUT HEY, WE'RE OUT OF THE LIFEBOAT!

I used to be scared of having injections. Until I joined the military where, during basic training, we had to walk in one door, through the medical centre and out the other door - during which time we were given 4 different injections, the pinprick blood test, the schick (sp?) test for TB, and the polio sugar lump. Since then, no problem!

Although I was banned from giving blood because I always black out.

Had to post on this one, I have allergies, so I get 4 injections every two weeks. I have been getting injections for about the last 24 years, (some of my 4's have gone to 3's for those who know the system) There are days I think I am a human pin cushion. Being former military, I used to give blood too. Been doing that since I was 16. Gave over 5 gals by the time 9/11 rolled around then they said that since I lived in Germany for 6.5 years, I was no longer eligible to give because they can't test for mad cow. Still want to give but very frustrated.:headache: So those who can, please do and try not to mind the "little stick"

Unfortunately there's no stateroom report listed for it so I can't check it out ahead of time....

Congrats!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: Crossing my fingers for the rest of you!!!

Nope. Not Ken and Francie.

But here's a hint. She was made by Ideal to compete with Barbie.

So I am squinting to look ar her, Is she looking to the right? Perhaps, Tammy and Ted?

Morning everyone! Can't believe we are on #11 already!

So, anyone think I am nervous about forgetting something?! :lmao: Last night I dreamt that we were boarding the ship (fabulous start to a dream) and then we got to our room and it wasn't my right #...uhoh...how will everyone find me?! :sad2: Then, when the luggage was delivered, I had forgotten to pack everything:scared1: that I have been saving up for over a year for the cruise (all the stuff on the top shelf of my closet...girls' formal dresses, girl's disney dollars, books, shoes, fish extender etc.....)I was a panicked wreck through the whole dream and just wanted to wake up. I was on the phone with my mom telling her she needed to fed ex me a suitcase of it all, and she told me it would cost 500.00 and wouldn't reach me until Aruba!:scared1: Well, woke up finally and decided I am packing soon so this doesn't actually happen:lmao:

Wooohooo! You are just a bit down from us, we are in 6050. We stayed there last time and loved the location and the room (on the Wonder).

:lmao: It's Bruce...We're 3 1/2 hrs from Syracuse....it's the extra cost....the actual drive, parking....and then knowing we have a long drive back to Ottawa...

We did the drive to Toronto option our first trip down....never again....

lol...that's why I always try and get a direct flight (Air Canada up to mid-April and Westjet before they decided to do away with Direct flights (after we had booked one)

Bruce, I live 35 mins from Pearson, and I won't fly out of there, lol.

Pj

I'M OUT OF THE LIFEBOATS

Stateroom number 6118

Now I'll have to go look and see where that is.....I had a request in for 5 aft.....well I didn't get that. I have to see what I did get. Right Back.

I'M OUT OF THE LIFEBOATS

Stateroom number 6118

Now I'll have to go look and see where that is.....I had a request in for 5 aft.....well I didn't get that. I have to see what I did get. Right Back.

Congrats Deb...looks like the lifeboats are emptying out today! :cool1:

Marilyn are you swimming with Mickey right now? I hear some of the thieves are getting bunks assigned.

Pj

I am so happy for all of you. I'm still in the lifeboat. I feel it will be soon for all of us. It is just taking longer because of all the gty's. :thumbsup2 OH HAPPY DAY. :cool1:

Congratulations! You've escaped from the lifeboat!!

I'M OUT OF THE LIFEBOATS

Stateroom number 6118

Another one!
Congratulations Deb!

Marilyn - any news?

I am hear. I was catching up on the other thread. I wanted to comment on some of them but oh well.

Glad to hear some people are getting room numbers.

The numbers are coming out!!! I am out of the lifeboat and in 7632!! We also have a Verandah so I can be a stop on the PC Varandah Tour! Good things happen to those who wait!!:yay: :banana: :love: :goodvibes Holly I think I am near you too so if you need help I am there too.

I've spent all afternoon catching up - started on p85 of Part 10!

Must go, DH will be home soon. He was so good to me, and others in my family, on Mon & Tue this week (DBro's funeral) that I want to spend the evening with him and not desert him to DIS like I usually do. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter