Maryland DISers!

We're in Odenton - also between B'more and Annapolis. We'll be at the Polynesian in 30 days and on the Magic in 35 days!
We are in Odenton also... Congratulations on the cruise. We just got back from a cruise.

Hey_You're probably in Disney right now! Ha, I forgot to subscribe to this thread and just found it again! But Frederick's just right down the road! Can't wait to hear about your vaca:)

Hi TravelAgentJen. I'm in Frederick so we're pretty close. We have our next trip to WDW scheduled for October.

So glad to see that we have so many Marylander's on the site. :cool1:

Hey_You're probably in Disney right now! Ha, I forgot to subscribe to this thread and just found it again! But Frederick's just right down the road! Can't wait to hear about your vacahttp://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

They are having the Susan G. Kolmen walk for a cure--the 2 or 5 mile walk (cant remember what one) in Ocean City in April 2012. I am going to try to do that one. There is no way I will be able to get off to do the walk in DC.

If you have more information on the OC Walk, would you please PM me? I am interested.

I will be in WDW in 4 days, yes you read that right, 4 days, I will be eating and drinking my way around the world at the F&WF.....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hi everyone! I'm in Gaithersburg but we are looking at possibly moving to Garrett or Allegany County in a couple years. We love that area and go up to see the trees and mountains; met and went to school at Frostburg a LONG time ago so have some history with western Maryland.

No Disney trips planned at the moment but we just returned from celebrating our 40th Anniversary in Banff, Canada with the most beautiful mountains and lakes.

Hi again! Just wanted to announce that we booked a trip yesterday for December and I am so excited; our first trip in four years!!!

I also have a link here to the pictures I took last Saturday of the beautiful fog at Sideling Hill, foliage at Deep Creek Lake, funny 'fake' grave stones at Wisp Resort and some pictures taken at Dan's Rock Overlook on Dan's Mountain.

Here's another link to the beautiful short Deep Creek Vista Trail in Deep Creek Lake State Park from a 1 hour hike in October 2010.

79 days- 9 hours and 38 minutes till my next disney trip, Camping at Fort Wilderness.......Sambuster

I'm at one week until our Universal trip. :banana:

... which unfortunately puts us at about 53 weeks until our next Disney trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter