• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Married at First Sight- Chicago

There is a newer reunion in 2 weeks, I believe it was filmed not too long ago.... so we shall see.

I think Danielle and Cody will be done, as someone else said, she's just not into him. I think the reason she is hanging on is because her best friend and Cody's brother are together, but thats just my thought.

Shiela and Nate, when they love, they love....but boy she is hard to handle. It seems the littlest things piss her off. He said he rented someone garage to live in for a bit and she blew up that he was lying and had to be having some serious financial issues....... WTH?
He was a single guy, he wasn't hurting anyone, if he was happy so be it. Her assumption caused unnecessary fighting and him once again apologizing to her. She's 30, she needs to grow up and let it go.......

Cody and Danielle announced they are divorcing, probably not a shock to anyone. I'm surprised they stayed together for a year. They did give it a good try.

And Jamie and Doug had a baby girl yesterday, so happy for them!!!

Sheila Duhon posted on Social Media today, that she just had a phone call from the woman her husband has been sleeping with and that she is done......... :sad2:
She said this was the same woman who called him when they were on their honeymoon, guess we never saw that.

Sheila Duhon posted on Social Media today, that she just had a phone call from the woman her husband has been sleeping with and that she is done......... :sad2:
She said this was the same woman who called him when they were on their honeymoon, guess we never saw that.

Make sense. They say people that are very jealous, controlling, and worried about their spouse cheating are often cheating themselves.

I think Sonia And Derrick from season 4 are a item now.

I'm not a regular watcher. Wasn't Derick the one that lasted about two weeks because he smoked and that was a deal breaker? I always wondered why that wasn't caught on a questionaire?

I'm not a regular watcher. Wasn't Derick the one that lasted about two weeks because he smoked and that was a deal breaker? I always wondered why that wasn't caught on a questionaire?

He wasn't a cigarette smoker, if you know what I mean. I do think it was disclosed to his wife as a possibility, and she indicated she was ok with that. But, the frequency was the issue. Plus, she just wasn't in to him. Period. The smoking was her excuse.

He wasn't a cigarette smoker, if you know what I mean. I do think it was disclosed to his wife as a possibility, and she indicated she was ok with that. But, the frequency was the issue. Plus, she just wasn't in to him. Period. The smoking was her excuse.
It was amusing to watch them dance around that on the show.

I think they knew (the producers, that he smoked "that stuff" and asked her if she was ok with and she said yes, "once in a while". But he was at it constantly on their honeymoon.

Did you all read that Nick Pendergrass, hooked up with a girl from some reality website who is a reporter or something and they are now expecting twins?
He moved on quickly, or did he already "know her"?

I actually didn't put in what he smoked. I just said he smoked.

I think they knew (the producers, that he smoked "that stuff" and asked her if she was ok with and she said yes, "once in a while". But he was at it constantly on their honeymoon.

Did you all read that Nick Pendergrass, hooked up with a girl from some reality website who is a reporter or something and they are now expecting twins?
He moved on quickly, or did he already "know her"?

Thanks. Kind of a difference between once in awhile and constantly. In hindsight, she probably should have said no. Deal breaker. It certainly would have been for me.

I googled and found an article. Is this who you were talking about?
http://people.com/tv/married-first-...p-heather-yerrid-post-divorce-sonia-granados/

I just didn't trust him. He gave off vibes. I still hate to see that it happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter