Married at First Sight- Chicago

I'm watching!!!
Thoughts:
Sheila and Nate: They are so cute, she is just adorable. He was a bit much for my taste as was his dad, LOL. I thought the crown as a gift was strange. I wonder if he thought she was going to wear it down the aisle?
Anthony and Ashley: LOVE LOVE LOVE them, both seem really genuine to me. I'm Italian too, I know about Italian families. Both of their families seemed to hit it off, which is a plus.
Cody and Danielle: I like Cody a lot seems like a nice guy. She was a bit strange,she gave me the Ashley from season 3 vibe. What the heck was that terrible headband she was wearing? It was on her head wrong and her hair was a hot mess, where were the hair stylists???

I hope we have a good season!

As always, according to the previews, everything seems off to a great start but will crash and burn!

I'm watching!!!
Thoughts:
Sheila and Nate: They are so cute, she is just adorable. He was a bit much for my taste as was his dad, LOL. I thought the crown as a gift was strange. I wonder if he thought she was going to wear it down the aisle?
Anthony and Ashley: LOVE LOVE LOVE them, both seem really genuine to me. I'm Italian too, I know about Italian families. Both of their families seemed to hit it off, which is a plus.
Cody and Danielle: I like Cody a lot seems like a nice guy. She was a bit strange,she gave me the Ashley from season 3 vibe. What the heck was that terrible headband she was wearing? It was on her head wrong and her hair was a hot mess, where were the hair stylists???

I hope we have a good season!

I was surprised Cody was attracted to Danielle.
She seemed far more hippie than he is.

Nate is creepy to me. He just seems to want to get into bed and he just creeps me out.

Anthony and Ashley seem like the couple that will make it if any of them do.

As always, according to the previews, everything seems off to a great start but will crash and burn!

Yeah, although A and A seems like a minor tiff more than anything.

I was laughing so hard when the pastor guy (can't think of his name right now) said that some of these guys come in expecting them to match them with a supermodel when they couldn't get a supermodel if they tried!

I haven't watched yet this week, I record all the shows though. I feel so bad for the guy whose mother is opposed to it. It's a shame not to have parental support. They said there are 4 couples still together, but I only remember two-both from the first season. So we'll see.

I haven't watched yet this week, I record all the shows though. I feel so bad for the guy whose mother is opposed to it. It's a shame not to have parental support. They said there are 4 couples still together, but I only remember two-both from the first season. So we'll see.

After season 4, two of those couples chose to stay together as well (Sonia and Nick, Tom and Lilly). Sonia and Nick have since divorced. Tom and Lilly (according to the internet) are still married.

Just caught up with episodes after vacation.

I love Ashley and Anthony and think they may stand a real chance.
Nate and Sheila are "iffy" to me. He needs to calm down a bit and she needs to relax too.
I like Cody a lot, seems like such a nice guy. Danielle is getting on my nerves with the he needs to show his manly side, what is that? Am I missing something??

Anyone still watching?

I am watching the Second Chances episode. I still don't like David. I didn't trust him the first time around, even though his wife (what was her name?) was a mean person.

But back to this season:

What do you think? I think only Anthony and Ashley will make it.

Anyone still watching?

I am watching the Second Chances episode. I still don't like David. I didn't trust him the first time around, even though his wife (what was her name?) was a mean person.

But back to this season:

What do you think? I think only Anthony and Ashley will make it.

Ugh. I'm still watching but have been using fast-forward much more. Just like EVERY season - whenever someone says they are "having a hard time trusting" etc. it means they don't think their spouse is attractive, which is exactly what's happening with Danielle and Cody. She isn't into him, keeps lying to the experts and Cody about why (her past, fear, etc.) but the truth is, "she's just not that into you". Nate and Sheila - when they're good, they're good, but when they fight it's SO BAD! They said last episode that they decided that when they're on camera, they won't fight. 1) That's not really true based on previews but 2) that means that we're not seeing a real representation of their life. Anthony and Ashley - obviously they're doing the best out of everyone but, I find her personality a bit grating. She doesn't like to try new things and plays the victim a lot. Meh. My guess is they'll stay together after this initial trial but I do wonder if they'll last long-term.

I like Ashley and Anthony but she needs to chill and stop being a spoiled diva. She is always on the defensive and ready to fight. I think they have the best shot of the three couples of making it. Anthony is very mature and grounding for Ashley.

I don't see Cody and Danielle lasting. He is too laid back for her and her expectations of the "perfect" husband are unrealistic. If she finds a manly enough one, then surely he will have some other trait lacking.

Nate and Sheila, toss up. Their families are going to be tough, he gives me the player vibe and I don't think they are the greatest match. I think Sheila needed a more mature guy who could focus on her and take care of her. I think that's what she's looking for.

I'm really enjoying this season and hope all three couples make it.

I agree, I think Ashley and Anthony have the best chance of making it.

Nate creeps me out, I think it's the way he looks with the hunched over sideways look. When they edit them to look good its great, then they edit in a fight and it makes me wonder.

Cody is trying, but it appears that Ashley really didn't want to me married. What exactly is "manly" he grew up on a farm and owns a gym, it's not like he has an office job and manscapes daily (not that there is anything wrong with that). Does she want him to drag her to the bedroom by her hair?

As for MAFS Second chances, the reunion really didn't go well for David, I felt bad for Tara and Myles.

I think Sheila is a wackado. She left after a little fight. She locks him out because he doesn't immediately answer his phone. She needs to deal with her issues from the past.

Danielle needs to give a little but also Cody needs to stop talking about sex every minute.

Ashley actually tried something new this week, but then she got all hyper about the apartment application. IDK they make the most sense to me though.

I agree with most of you. It appears that Ashley and Anthony have actually talked about their future plans. The fact that they are looking for a more permanent home is quite telling.

I like Sheila and Nate, but she goes off on those weird tangents every once in awhile where she tells him she's not "going to do this anymore" and gives him mixed signals. It's like he has to walk on eggshells around her. His jealousy isn't doing them any favors either.

Danielle is just plain annoying with her "manly" stuff. Get over it. He seems like a great guy who is really trying.

Is anyone watching the mini 15 minute update episodes with Jamie and Doug, and Courtney and what's his name? I try to watch them, but find them incredibly boring. How sad must their lives be if the most exciting thing they can film is putting a piece of furniture together, or Jamie making breakfast for Doug. I enjoy updates on important events in their lives, but most of them are completely boring.

I actually had been thinking this was one of the more successful panels they had chosen. Now I don't think so. But maybe they're just trying to inject some last minute drama to keep everyone watching.

I agree Ashley and Anthony have the best chance. I think they'll stay together. But I predict that moving into the same building as her sister will be a huge mistake for them.

I thought Sheila and Nate were a shoe-in. She seemed so easy going about the brother living with them, and he seemed to adore her. But she really seems to have some sort of split personality or something. Or they have some crazy editing.

Danielle and Cody. Ugh. What a mess. I find myself disliking both of them. I don't know if he talks about sex as much as it seems or if they're just editing it that way, but talk about sealing your fate. And her "I need a manly man" line is just over the top odd. Not why they paired her with someone so young.
Is anyone watching the mini 15 minute update episodes with Jamie and Doug, and Courtney and what's his name? I try to watch them, but find them incredibly boring. How sad must their lives be if the most exciting thing they can film is putting a piece of furniture together, or Jamie making breakfast for Doug. I enjoy updates on important events in their lives, but most of them are completely boring.

I have started deleting those when they show up on my DVR. I find them all boring as can be. That said, I did watch the one where Jamie and Doug were making the memory stone for the baby they lost. I hadn't heard that. I'm glad they've been able to conceive again.

So did anyone watch last night? I have to say I was surprised and doubt it will last.

I'm looking forward to next week's where are they now episode. They made it look like 2 of the 3 are not together anymore. I think this is the first season where all 3 stayed together, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter