Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marion! Here is my request for my upcoming trip on April 24th!

AlohaMickeyHead2.jpg

Is it possible to have 2014 in the middle, Mama in the left ear and Baby in the right ear?

Please let me know if you need any other details!

Thank you!

I am working on changing my PB security to protect my images from internet search engines and allow only DISers to see the images. Each of my threads will have a direct link to the related folders (password required) and the subfolders will appear. Apparently once you leave the folder you must get the direct link from my thread again. A message that a folder is empty may appear but it isn't true, I swear.... :rolleyes2

Again, I will be experimenting and will start with my 2 holiday threads while this general thread is not affected.

I will provide instructions and direct links when I am sure they work! (Millie's security is my inspiration)

Thanks for understanding why I have to protect "stuff".....I only want my DISers to see and download my images.

Hi!! I was wondering if I can please request 2 of your "My first visit" Disigns

1stFab6WDW3.jpg (William 2014)
1stTripPrincessesHead2.jpg (Abigail 2014)

Would it be possible to put something along the lines of "I'm on my way" or something like that? I want to make T-shirts for the kids to wear on our "travel" day. If it's not possible, no worries...they will be perfect just as they are :-)

Also, do you offer this one with the year 2014? 1stTripAroundWorld3.jpg

As I posted on your license thread, we are not leaving until Sept so I'm not in any hurry. Thanks again!! ~Anna

dischic89; the Aloha and the Mickey head are one clip art so Aloha has to stay there (I merged them after creation)

Can I please have:
Fab6CastleTink001.jpg with 2014 and Robin
Fab6CastleTink001.jpg with 2014 and Kathy
Fab6CastleTink001.jpg with 2014 and Amy

Thank you!
(May 2014)

Hi!

Just found your thread and you rock!! I think I have looked through all your albums. I did not see any Frozen or Wreck it Ralph Birthday and Welcomes. Would it be possible to get one or both?

Thanks!

Hi Marion,
I understand you have some frozen disigns but I am having trouble finding them in your photobucket. It is probably just me overlooking them and I apologize for having to ask. I went to your movie folder and did not see a frozen sub category. I also checked under other movies and none found. Can you please point me in the right direction? I have used many of your disigns on our past trips and am looking forward to seeing your frozen disigns for our trip this year.

Hi Marion,

I would be very grateful if you could make this magnet for me, please. :)

1stCruiseNames001a

Personalized with-

Our First Cruise

April 11-14, 2014

The Monroy Family

Thank you very much!

Hi Marion,
I was wondering if you could make the following with this design (3 families instead of 2):

2Familiestogether-9.jpg

We have three families going. The last names are Stevens, Puchalski & Czaplicki. Our trip is in Apr 16, 2014. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter