Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marion. I just wanted to let you know I edited my original post so you would know which name belongs to which family. Thank you so much!

Hi Marion! It has been almost 2 years since I have asked you for requests, so I am going to try to do this correctly and not miss anything. I apologize in advance if I mess it up at all. Please let me know if I need to try again. :) I am so excited to do this again. Your work is amazing. I have been looking at your DISigns for weeks. Here goes...
Our trip is June, 2014. The members of my family are... Grandpa (male), Mimzy (female), Ricky (male), Bree (female), Paige (female), Arach, AKA handsome (male) and Jameson AKA Peanut (male).

BirthdayBoyStitch1.jpg with the name Arach and the year 7 if possible
1stTripWDW-13.jpg with the name Jameson and the year 2014 if possible

6LivingTheDream4.jpg with 7 ears. The names in the ears are... Grandpa, Mimzy, Paige, Ricky, Bree, Handsome and Peanut Can you please put My 7th Birthday near the ears that say Handsome and My 1st Trip near the ears that say Peanut ?

PeterFlyingThere-1.jpg
DreamsComeTrue1.jpg Can you please put in the ear... The Dunn's are doing Disney
MickeyNameEars2.jpg with the name Jameson
JiminyHead-1.jpg can you change the word "my" to "our" grandchildren and put the names Arach and Jameson somewhere on the design?
MonstersInc.1-jpg without the year and with the name Paige instead of the year

For the last request, is there any way that you can do a Mickey Ears with Spiderman like the one in SpidermanName-2.jpg with the name Arach ?

If any of this is not possible, I totally understand. I know that you are extremely busy, and I truly appreciate all of your hard work.

Thanks so much!!

Hello Marion! I have a couple more requests so we each have a matching jersey shirt (and an extra for DD)

FrozenJersey1.jpg
name=Macie

StarWarsJersey1.jpg
name=Dad

Our trip is not until May and I haven't even started making our other shirts yet {or ordered for that matter} so we have some time. Thanks so much!

will do others in next day or two...

but no Superman Mickey head as rights to Superman are not Disney owned and that wouldn't make sense

You are super quick Marion. Those are perfect! Thank you so much!! My DH is super excited too. I can't wait to show the whole family.

HI Marion! I was wondering if you could make an incredibles mickey head with the i, so I could put it on a t-shirt. Disney Trip March 28, 2014 Thanks!

miagirl831; I only do requests when the rules have been followed....see post #1. I need the jpg you are referencing.....your request as is is very broad! :confused3 more clarification and then happy to help you out! :)

if you just want the logo, that isn't a DISign and can be found in an internet search.....no blanks or clip art from me!

Hi Marion. I don't need Superman. I would like a Spiderman if possible. I think I referenced one of your Spiderman jpg's. My DGS loves Spiderman. Can I please have a Spiderman Mickey head. If that is not possible, I totally understand.

Thanks again for what you have already done.

Hi, this is my first time making a request so hopefully I get this right.
Our trip is September 15 2014, but I would like to make shirts for June 2014. This is when Mickey and Tinkerbell are dropping off a surprise package announcing our trip and I would like the shirts as part of the package.

The DISign is 4FamilyHats2.jpg
Dad is fine.
I would like mum changed to Mom.
Boy name: Noah
Girl name: Katelyn

Thank you!

I meant Spiderman.....don't know if he is officially Disney or not either....Disney only got some of the Marvel characters

I 100% understand. I will find another one of your Mickey heads for my DGS. I appreciate all of the work you do!!

Could you please do this one instead?

StitchPirateHead1.jpg with the name Arach

Once again, thanks so much!!

Hi all! I love several of these designs, and I've read the stickies, but I can't seem to figure this out. I'd like to make a request, but can't locate an album to get a JPEG # from - can someone please assist?

:idea:

Hi Marion,

Have you thought about/ or do you have JPEG's for making your own buttons? I have my own button machine and would love to make my own :). Also, I looked through you photobucket and didn't see any Frozen artwork yet, is that something you will be doing next?

Thank you so much for all you do!! Your DISigns are awesome!!

Corie

Marion,
I am going to try this and see if I get the jpg correct. I am requesting 3 welcome letters.

BelleWelcomeLetter1.jpg for a girl - Katie

ArielWelcomeLetter4.jpg for a girl - Maddy

TinkerbellWelcomeLetter3.jpg for a girl - Ally

We aren't going until Oct 2015 so there is no rush. Thank you for your time and talent.

Sabrina

Hi Marion,

Wondering if you could personalize this image for our upcoming trip in May...

lifeisgoodname1.jpg with Bowen Family 2014

Thanks so much in advance!!!!

Love, love, love them. Thank you so very much Marion!! DD is going to love her Mike and I adore the Jiminy for our grandbabies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter