Marie's 140 by 40 journal (post 19-another new beginning)

My gosh...where has the time gone??
I know i haven't been around....sorry!
The house is still on the market, and we are supposed to have an open house next weekend....I'm dreading it. I haven't been doing the DEEP cleaning like I should have, so I guess I'll have to do it this weekend. ugh.
I had a 7 hour photo shoot last saturday....i was sunburnt and dehydrated by the time I got home...needless to say, i was worthless saturday night and just plain tired on sunday!
I have another all day shoot this saturday....outside again...hopefully I'll bring enough water this time! 3 of the assistants didn't bring any so I gave them some of mine....duh!!

Oh...I started exercising again this morning. It really didn't suck too bad. I did a 2 mile walk at 5:30 this morning. First time in a long time that I didn't want to rip someones head off at work....could there be a connection?

ok....I promise i will check in at least once a week from now on. Between taekwondo 3 nites a week, DS church youth group every monday night, showers, homework and dinner....you guys know the routine...it's called life!

ttyl!!
marie

Hi, Marie! Hope the open house goes well! :wizard: And hope you had a better Saturday this weekend than last weekend.

I know what you mean about the week getting so busy that it's gone before you know it. I feel like on the weeks that I exercise the week is gone before I realize it. I like exercising, but I don't like the time drain that it creates. Oh, well, what can you do, right? :confused3

Way to go getting up early for the walk!! :cool1: Doesn't it feel good! :goodvibes

Hope you have a great week!! :goodvibes

Ok....so maybe not once a week....maybe once a month. I can probably manage that!
House still hasn't sold and I really don't give a sh!& anymore!
I've gained about 10 pounds since this summer. I'm up to 162.2 as of Tuesday. I'm going to start walking again in the morning....I want to get back into the mid 150's. 8-10 pounds is my goal. I'm really going to get busy on the 140 by 40 plan. I only have about 4 months to go!

Ok....all is well here....DS is working his way out of trouble. If you don't know what I'm talking about go here......

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1960771

I''ll check back soon.....take care!
marie

Hey, Marie! I had seen this post back when you put it up and I went over and read about your son. :hug: I'm glad that last I read things seemed to be working out for you guys. Hang in there! And know that you aren't a bad mom just because your child doesn't listen to the things you taught him! :hug:

Hope you are doing ok! I miss hearing from you and getting to see how much dedication you have even when things aren't going your way!

Take care of yourself!!

Sorry guys~I suck.
No excuses, just life as usual! I do need to get my butt back over here and get things going again...keep pressuring me, I work well under pressure!!

Here is what's been going on lately~
DS is doing great with the horses and his punishment. We've decided that for Christmas we are going to get him the iPOD radio/docking thing and wrap the iPOD up with it. He will still be limited though. He also tests in December for Blue Belt in Taekwondo, so he will be focusing on that as well. Hopefully he will keep his head out of his butt and let me survive the teenage years!

DH & I celebrated 17 years of marraige on Sunday. We went to Alabama and saw Jeff Dunham Live! It was a great time! I got to see my sister, laugh my butt off and spend time with DH!! I know there are alot of people here on the DIS that are divorced, or having maritial problems and I hate to hear that. I married my best friend 17 years ago and even though we've had some pretty bad spells, he is still my best friend! I can't imagine life without him!
ok...enough mushy crap! lol

The house is off the market. I took it off back in October. The way the economy is, it was too stressfull to deal with anymore.

The diet...well....I'm at 157-158 these days and I'm ok with it. I'd still like to be at 140, and in time I believe I will be, but again, I'm not going to stress over it. I know I need to drink more water, and that will be my goal for the month of November. December....I will just try not to eat myself to death!! lol

ok guys....i will be back in a few days...hopefully! Thanks Amber for checking in on me! Hope everything is good with you & Linda and everyone else here on the WISH!! I miss you guys too!

love ya!
marie

Hey Marie! You don't suck. Life is just nuts for us all, I think. ;)

Congrats on your anniversary and the trip you guys took. I'm so happy for you guys!! :lovestruc

I'm glad your DS is doing well. I hope he's a good "boy" for a while. :wizard:

Take care, girl!

Hey, Marie! Glad to hear from you! I agree with Kim, you don't suck! I've been VERY absent from my journal as well. I came and said, "I'm here & I'm gonna do better" and then dropped off the face of the earth again.

Congratulations on 17 years!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :hug: DH & I haven't been together quite that long, but I agree. He is my best friend and I hope that it always stays that way! Glad you guys were able to get a little time away together!

I understand taking the house off the market for now. It does seem like a lot of stress. Plus if you take it off and put it back on later you are likely to have better results. People see that a house has been on the market awhile and they start to think 1) somethings wrong with it or 2) they can get a GREAT deal. You don't really want them thinking either. Hang in there! The right time will come!

I am trying to do better at posting & checking in these days because I KNOW how bad the Holidays can be on our figures! I agree that my main goal through December is just NOT to gain weight! :thumbsup2 Sure losing would be fab, but at least I want to stay the same.

I'll be checking on you :goodvibes I want to hear that you are drinking your water and staying at or below 158! (How's that for pressure? :thumbsup2 )

Have a Wonderful weekend!!

Ok...let's play catch up~

We survived Thanksgiving...hope you all did too!!
In-laws came and we had a really good time!! Shopped, ate, and shopped some more!!!
DH & I got a new kitchen table & chairs....LOVE IT!!!! It's a pub table w/ 6 and it's so frickin' awsome!!! I wanted some new dishes so DMIL & DMOM got them for me....match the kitchen perfect!!
Today, DH & I went to Linens & Things and I found 6 placemats & cloth napkins that match the kitchen as well!! I've never had placemats before!! :thumbsup2
We also got a big framed mirror for the bathroom...it's really pretty and will give that bathroom a finished look.

Guess it's a good thing the house didnt' sell....I'm really liking it now! lol :laughing:

Anyway, gotta start getting ready for Christmas now!! DD wants to put up the tree next weekend....I guess that would be ok. We'll see.

Oh, DH wants to get me the Wii Fit for Christmas....he actually think's I'd use it!! :rotfl2:

silly, silly man!!! I'd rather have a treadmill...you can hang clothes up on it!! :lmao:

talk to ya'll soon!!!
marie

Hey, Marie. Glad to see you survived Thanksgiving and actually sound like you had a nice time.

I have been shopping like crazy since Friday too. I didn't get new plates, but did get a new flatware set (well, I'll get it at Christmas anyway). I'm really excited about it also. I am glad that the house seems to be coming together and that you are making the best of still being in it. :goodvibes

We started our decorations today by putting up the Christmas trees. They are fake though so they can be up awhile. I take it you guys are going with a real tree since you are hesitant to put it up?

Well, have a great Christmas season! :wizard: Try not to eat too much of the bad stuff :thumbsup2

Come January I'm gonna start bugging you to get back on track with me (not that I'm on track now, but that I will be getting there then) So be getting ready :thumbsup2

Hey, Marie. Glad to see you survived Thanksgiving and actually sound like you had a nice time.

I have been shopping like crazy since Friday too. I didn't get new plates, but did get a new flatware set (well, I'll get it at Christmas anyway). I'm really excited about it also. I am glad that the house seems to be coming together and that you are making the best of still being in it. :goodvibes

We started our decorations today by putting up the Christmas trees. They are fake though so they can be up awhile. I take it you guys are going with a real tree since you are hesitant to put it up?

Well, have a great Christmas season! :wizard: Try not to eat too much of the bad stuff :thumbsup2

Come January I'm gonna start bugging you to get back on track with me (not that I'm on track now, but that I will be getting there then) So be getting ready :thumbsup2

No, we go with the fake one too....I'm afraid the dog will pee on it!! :scared1: :lmao: I'm hesitant to put it up because I have to do it all...by myself! I'm just not ready yet...maybe Sunday....

Oh, and come January....I'm really gonna have to hit it hard....40 is March 8!! :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter