March Scrapping Goals - In like a lion, out like a lamb!!

Updated to here...

Last day ladies!! And we have 614 cpages ompleted so far this month - GREAT JOB!!!!

Joining late, because of my "process," lol. I have 29 pages completed. :cool1:

But I hope to get a few more done, before the end of the day. I have a stack that just needs titles. But DH is home sick, so how much time I will have, who knows.

EDIT: Finished 6 more today. Doing more would require more "thinking" than I have in me for the rest of the day. So my monthly total is

35!

Not bad for a first month back. I have a stack of layouts that I didn't finish, so I'll have a bit of a head start on April. Which is good, because the inlaws are coming at the beginning of May, and I have to do a lot of organizing/cleaning to do, which will cut into my scrapping time.

Congrats on the numbers!!

Please add another 10 to my total for the month!

I'm so excited to start April off with a bang tomorrow!!! DS17 works at 8am so I will have the house to myself till at least 1pm because DS13 will sleep that late!

Congrats to everyone on their numbers!!!

I will get the annual challenge thread updated on Wednesday!

Wasn't sure I was going to make it but I finally got that last five for the month done!

Please add 5 more to this months total.
Thank you!:cool1:

Okay ladies, get your numbers in to me today and I'll post our winner tomorrow!!!

Zero for me! Bought stuff, though, and sent pictures to get developed. OK, maybe next month. Will try for 10. Deb

pixiedust:Congrats to Lisa (Mommytomrb), our March Scrap Queen with 186 pages completed!!! Yay LISA!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

As a team we scrapped a total of 664 pages for March - AWESOME job ladies!!

Thanks! Will get Aprils challenge posted in a few!

Way to go on all the pages ladies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter